The Art and Science of Glass
- All of the colors of glass come from the country of ________________________.
- One color bar is melted down into a symmetrical ___________________.
- Mixing of colors is done while the glass is in the ________________ state.
- When the ______________________ is just right, the crew put in a 30-foot cane.
- Powell and his crew spend _____________ and ____________________ just chopping and making the glass into small beads.
- Stephen Rolfe Powell makes the ________________________ selections.
- The colors are laid out on ________________ plates.
- The team often works in the evening so they can ___________________________.
- ____________________ is important in glassblowing, because everyone depends on one another.
- Color pickup is the part where the ____________________ are laid on a piece of glass.
- During the last blowup, a drop of ___________________ falling on the glass could break it.
- Stephen Rolfe Powell says he shoots for a certain ______________________ of neck and lift.
- Stephen Rolfe Powell says he thinks his art is about ___________________.
- The finished piece reminds me of a ________________________.