In the Program
- 3rd graders in Louisville learn about pollution, resource use, and recycling through the “Eco-Drama” activity developed by Stage One children’s theater.
Cross-curricular learning »
- Educators discuss the connection between arts and learning.
Key points »
- Neuroscientist Lise Eliot explains how music, movement, and visual stimulation help prime the brain for language development and future learning.
The arts and brain development »
- George Szekely, professor of art education at the University of Kentucky, encourages teachers to be open to the creativity in young children.
Teaching the arts »
- Software developer Slavko Milekic discusses using computers to help youngsters explore museum artworks.
The arts and technology »