Kentucky Educational Television has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator, Education
Digital Marketing and CRM Manager
- Develop and coordinate marketing plans to target individual learners, teachers, administrators, parents, and other cohorts, in order to advance individuals from prospects to customers, increasing utilization of KET Early Childhood, P-20, and Adult Education programs and services in Kentucky and nationally.
- Utilize leading-edge digital marketing tactics that leverage CRM systems and strategies, including inbound, direct email/postal mail, segmentation, personalization, marketing automation, advertising, SEO, SEM, social media, analytics, and other CRM tactics for education products, services, events, and trainings.
- Work to ensure accuracy and security of data, and compliance with state and national laws, including the CAN-SPAM Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and related user and student privacy/data law and regulation.
- Develop and coordinate creative briefs, tactical plans, timelines, budgets, and campaign creative for digital and non-digital delivery channels. Set engagement and conversion goals. Track and report progress. Research, write and edit marketing copy. Ensure integrated approaches across channels, products and programs and alignment with overall agency brand messaging, marketing plans, and creative identity.
- Collaborate with content experts and staff in the Education division, as well as Marketing and Digital division staff, to develop consistent, coordinated marketing across all channels in order to achieve long- and short-term goals.
- Provide input and help ensure that Education products are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet predetermined marketing criteria, reflect brand standards, and are consistent with strategic marketing goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional dress required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related discipline; and 3+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience with CRM campaign execution, with exceptional marketing skills and a proven record of quantifiably successful digital marketing, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in email marketing systems, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office. Salesforce and WordPress experience preferred.
- Exceptional writing and copyediting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner internally to identify, prioritize, and deliver on marketing objectives.
- Public broadcasting and/or education marketing experience preferred.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via fax to 859-258-7765.
Position open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.