(#802) Sunflower Sundries/Kentucky Dam Village/Pine Mountain Trail
The Gleason family's homemade soap, mustard, jams, jellies, and other products from their Robertson County farm; a visit to a popular state park on Kentucky Lake; and volunteers building a trail on Pine Mountain. A 2002 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
Visit the Kentucky Life website.
- Length: 00:26:30
- Originally Aired: Jan 12, 2002
- Tune in to Kentucky Life every week:
- Saturdays at 8:00/7:00 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 4:30/3:30 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Copyright © 2002 KET