(#804) Life on the Mississippi
A look at the Kentucky connections of writer Mark Twain and a riverboat trip down the Kentucky section of the Mississippi River, including stops at Fort Jefferson and the New Madrid Bend. A 2002 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
Visit the Kentucky Life website.
- Length: 00:26:51
- Originally Aired: Jan 26, 2002
- Tune in to Kentucky Life every week:
- Saturdays at 8:00/7:00 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 4:30/3:30 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Copyright © 2002 KET