One to One with Bill Goodman
(#802) Dr. James Heckman
Dr. James Heckman, Nobel Laureate and a professor of economics at the University of Chicago, discusses the economic gains to be realized by investing in early childhood education. A 2013 KET production.
Visit the One to One with Bill Goodman website.
- Length: 00:29:00
- Originally Aired: Jan 13, 2013
- Tune in to One to One with Bill Goodman every week:
- Sundays at 1:00/12:00 pm CT on KET
- Mondays at 12:30 am ET on KET
- Sundays at 11:30 pm CT on KET
- Tuesdays at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Copyright © 2013 KET