(#1317) Clement Mineral Museum/Murphy's Pond/Celtic Harpist
Host Dave Shuffett canoes Murphy's Pond in Hickman County; tours the Clement Mineral Museum in Marion, which houses the largest and finest flourite collection in the world; and introduces 15-year-old Celtic harpist Deanna Tomlinson. A 2007 KET production.
Visit the Kentucky Life website.
- Length: 00:26:30
- Originally Aired: May 26, 2007
- Tune in to Kentucky Life every week:
- Saturdays at 8:00/7:00 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 4:30/3:30 pm CT on KET
- Sundays at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Copyright © 2007 KET