One to One with Bill Goodman
(#321) Gregory A. Jicha
Neurologist Dr. Gregory A. Jicha from the Sanders-Brown Center on Aging at the University of Kentucky discusses the latest research on the causes and treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Jicha also offers advice on keeping the brain healthy throughout life. A 2008 KET production.
Visit the One to One with Bill Goodman website.
- Length: 00:30:00
- Originally Aired: Jun 16, 2008
- Tune in to One to One with Bill Goodman every week:
- Sundays at 1:00/12:00 pm CT on KET
- Mondays at 12:30 am ET on KET
- Sundays at 11:30 pm CT on KET
- Tuesdays at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Copyright © 2008 KET