- #712 "California Guitar Trio and Patty Larkin" [TV-G]
- The California Guitar Trio perform unique originals to dazzling, cleverly-arranged interpretations of jazz, classical music, and surf rock. Singer/songwriter Patty Larkin performs her folk-urban pop music including selections from her recently released collection of love songs.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2720 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #117 "Bellewood Youth Film Festival"
- Bellewood Youth Film Festival is featured in this episode. All the films are made by students ages 12-18. Students were required to incorporate an assigned theme and use a specific word and object in their film. The films featured from last year's festival are Definition of Grit, Steps to Successes, The Cul De Sac Kid, Game Set Match, and Everyday Heroes. Also featured is RE:AL, a film about the power of mentoring produced by Chris Sweigart, a former Bellwood employee. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Saturday, October 27
- Tavis Smiley
- #2719 [TV-RE]
- From the Ground Up
- #102 "Architecture of Government"
- The varying styles of Kentucky's courthouses. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose
- #18220 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5217 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #607 "Matraca Berg"
- Nashville Hall of Fame songwriter and Grammy nominee Matraca Berg performs songs from her new album, The Dreaming Fields. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- The National Parks: America's Best Idea
- #103 "The Empire of Grandeur (1915-1919)" [TV-G]
- In John Muir's absence, a new leader steps forward on behalf of America's remaining pristine places; a new federal agency is created to protect the parks; and in Arizona, a fight breaks out over the fate of the grandest canyon on earth. [High-Definition]
- #3101 "The Choice 2012"
- This election special offers biographies of presidential candidates Barack Obama and Mitt Romney and explores the national landscape that shapes the campaigns, voters' attitudes, and the winner's prospects for governing. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #106 "Strangers and Kin" [TV-G]
- The film traces the evolution of the "hillbilly" image through Hollywood films, network news and entertainment shows, dramatic renderings of popular literature, and interviews with contemporary Appalachians to demonstrate how stereotypes are created, reinforced, and often used to rationalize exploitation.
- Mammoth Cave: A Way to Wonder
- This documentary weaves together the human stories that make up the fascinating history of Mammoth Cave National Park in south central Kentucky. [High-Definition]
- Islands of Britain
- #101 "The North" [TV-PG]
- Exploring the remote Scottish islands, Clunes begins his journey on Muckle Flugga, the most northerly outpost of the British Isles. He visits Forvik and Unst in the Shetlands; the Outer Hebrides; and Barra, the westernmost inhabited island in Britain. [High-Definition]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1119 "Milwaukee (Part 3)" [TV-PG]
- A Persian rug the owner used to cover furniture in the rain; a stained glass figurine originally commissioned for the owner of horse racing legend Dan Patch; and two milestone game baseballs autographed by Milwaukee Braves legend Warren Spahn. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky's Greenside
- #103 "kyGREEN.tv - A Year of Living Green in Kentucky!" [TV-G]
- Take a trip to western Kentucky and learn more about ethanol production in the state.Â Hang out with the creators of the Lily Rainbarrel in Lexington and visit with the folks at Ky. Eagle Inc. Head to Louisville and spend time with a local business that uses recycled equipment to make posters, cards, and invitations and spend some time in Frankfort for I Love the Mountains Day. Also, some tips and informative facts you can use to impress your friends. [High-Definition]
- American Chestnut: Appalachian Apocalypse
- This documentary examines the history and disappearance of the American chestnut tree, once the dominant hardwood species in Appalachian mountain forests.
- Math Basics
- #104 "Solving Problems"
- A four-step process for solving problems in mathematics and in many other situations.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1104 [TV-G]
- The crew starts the ceiling work on the first floor and installing a new skylight in the master bedroom. Plus, laying sod, finding measurements without doing math, and installing a wireless thermostat to control a heating system. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #213 [TV-G]
- What's unique in you?
- Math Basics
- #105 "Estimation"
- Four methods of estimating—front-end estimation, clustering, rounding, and compatible numbers—and how to decide which to use.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2903 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Bob the Builder
- #801 "The Big Dino Dig Special (Pt. 1)" [TV-Y]
- Lofty is jealous of the camaraderie between the three diggers, Scoop, Muck and Scratch. They finally ask him to join their club. A huge dinosaur skeleton is discovered on a dig when building a fun park for children. Scoop and Scratch hatch a plan to find their own dinosaur. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1586 "Nighttime" [TV-Y]
- While showing how his flashlight works, Mister Rogers shines the light under the bed to show that no monsters are hiding there. X the Owl gets mad at Lady Elaine when she comes into his treehouse without knocking, and Daniel is scared after Lady Elaine tells him that stars can fall. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1806 "Blood River Seeps State Nature Preserve/ Mary E. Flanery Marker/Liberty/Today's Special - Stinky and Coco's"
- Explore the biodiversity at Blood River Seeps State Nature Preserve in Calloway County's Western Waterlands region; a historical marker in Boyd County honors Mary E. Flanery, the first woman elected to the Kentucky legislature; Toby attracts a crowd in the Casey County town of Liberty; named after two Winchester cats, Stinky and Coco's Diner is serving up Today's Special; and a performance by Tin Can Buddha. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online