- Election 2012: What's at Stake
- Washington Week
- #5218 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #604 "Robin Lacy and DeZydeco"
- This six-piece group has been set apart from the mainstream with their unique instrumentation. Taking the lessons learned from the roots of New Orleans and Louisiana music and culture, Robin Lacy and DeZydeco has added its own original songwriting and classic crowd pleasers. [High-Definition]
12:30 am Saturday, November 3
- Need To Know
- #260 [TV-RE]
- The National Parks: America's Best Idea
- #104 "Going Home (1920-1933)" [TV-G]
- As America embraces the automobile, a Nebraska housewife searches for peace and inspiration in park after park, while a honeymooning couple seeks fame and adventure in the Grand Canyon; and the future of the Great Smoky Mountains becomes caught in a race with the lumbermen's saws. [High-Definition]
- #3101 "The Choice 2012"
- This election special offers biographies of presidential candidates Barack Obama and Mitt Romney and explores the national landscape that shapes the campaigns, voters' attitudes, and the winner's prospects for governing. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #107 "Long Journey Home" [TV-G]
- This documentary dispels this myth of a "pure Anglo-Saxon" Appalachia as it explores the ethnic diversity of the region, the economic forces causing people to migrate into and out of the area, and the personal choices individuals make to stay, to leave, and to come back.
- Anne Braden: Southern Patriot
- This film explores the extraordinary life of this American civil rights leader. Anne Braden was hailed by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in his 1963 Letter from Birmingham Jail as a white southerner whose rejection of her segregationist upbringing was "eloquent and prophetic." Braden's story explores not only the dangers of racism and political repression but also the power of a woman's life spent in commitment to social justice. [High-Definition]
- Islands of Britain
- #102 "The West" [TV-PG]
- The journey includes tiny island of Piel, near Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria; the chain of islands known as the Outer Hebrides in Scotland, which are surrounded by some of the most dangerous seas in Britain; the Isle of Man; and Rathlin, the only inhabited island off the coast of Northern Ireland. [High-Definition]
- Election 2012: What's at Stake
- Rovers, Wrestlers, and Stars: The Quonset Auditorium
- Chronicles Quonset Auditorium in Bowling Green, Kentucky, which served local legends and national stars in the post-WW II entertainment boom. Through oral histories, the film provides a glimpse into the lives of diverse entertainers, ranging from country, R&B, and gospel musicians to professional wrestlers whose paths intersected during a time when segregation was being challenged. [High-Definition]
- Math Basics
- #106 "Many Kinds of Numbers"
- Introduction to common fractions, decimal fractions, and negative numbers.
- The This Old House Hour
- #1105 [TV-G]
- Steps to the roof deck and the giant stump left over from the old Norway maple are removed. Plus, planting several varieties of palm trees, information on new light bulbs, and replacing an old heating system and hot water heater with a smaller and more efficient single appliance. [High-Definition]
- Southern Fried Fitness
- #302 "Journaling Your Way to the Southern Fried Fitness Lifestyle" [TV-G]
- Robin prepares two delicious 80% recipes that serve the nutritional needs of the body and a 20% indulgent recipe sure to nourish the soul.
- Math Basics
- #107 "Names for the Same Number"
- The relationships between common fractions, decimals, and percents and how to convert among them; figuring discounts.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2904 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Bob the Builder
- #802 "The Big Dino Dig Special (Pt. 2)" [TV-Y]
- Rubble discovers a Pterodactyl skeleton! Bob comes up with a new design for the flying ride - based on Rubble's Pterodactyl! Roley is flattered when Scratch tells him he thinks he's the best flattener in the world! So flattered, that he becomes determined to live up to Scratch's expectations. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1498 "Pets" [TV-Y]
- Bob Trow brings his dog, Barney, to stay overnight with Mister Rogers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1807 "Louisville Zombie Attack/Paranormal Investigators of Northern Kentucky/Voices of Elmwood/Edgar Cayce"
- Meet the characters who congregate on Bardstown Road for the annual Louisville Zombie Attack; Paranormal Investigators of Northern Kentucky (PINK) try to find explanations for claims of paranormal activity; in Voices of Elmwood, actors portray deceased residents of Daviess County and tell their stories at graveside to guests who ride through Elmwood Cemetery; and Dave investigates the life of Hopkinsville native and clairvoyant Edgar Cayce. A 2012 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #115 "The Class Votes/The Neighborhood Votes" [TV-Y]
- Daniel and his classmates get to choose between a bunny or a turtle as a their new class pet! The Tiger family is going to Clock Factory Park today to hear a big announcement from King Friday. [High-Definition]
- Peep and the Big Wide World/Pocoyo
- #309 "Finding Time/Smaller Than A Peep" [TV-Y]
- Quack thinks he's turning into a duck-fish. Peep discovers a magnifying glass, which leads to more discoveries. Pocoyo and his gang want to make friends with a butterfly but every time they say hello, it flies away.
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3901 "Nov. 2, 2012"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Tom Loftus, Frankfort Bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #213 "A Bridge to Farm/Monkey Fever" [TV-Y]
- George sees six chicks stranded on an island, and it's monkey to the rescue! Then the Man with the Yellow Hat comes down with a terrible case of the sniffles, and George tries to take care of him. [High-Definition]
- Inside Washington
- #2429 [TV-G]
- Louisville Life
- #604 "Flyover Film Festival/Chickens in the Hood/Chef Edward Lee/Performing Arts Academy"
- The Louisville Film Society's annual Flyover Film Festival has drawn the likes of Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence and Lost star William Mapother, both Louisville natives; meet Steve Lewis, the creator of "Chickens in the Hood," a resource for those who want to create self-sufficient food sources in urban environments; an interview with Chef Edward Lee, owner of the restaurant 610 Magnolia; and McDaniel Bluitt and the West Louisville Performing Arts Academy have been been changing lives in Louisville's inner city for more than 20 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online