- GED Connection
- #109 "Spelling, Punctuation, and Capitalization" [TV-G]
- Tips on how to improve your writing mechanics.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2737 [TV-RE]
- A Tribute and a Toast to Opera
- University of Kentucky opera students salute the best of opera with performances of a wide array of pieces from time-honored composers. Recorded before a live audience at the UK Singletary Center for the Arts, the production also features the UK Symphony Orchestra under the direction of conductor John Nardolillo. Dr. Everett McCorvey, director of the UK Opera Theatre, provides introductions and explanations of the selections. The program also includes behind-the-scenes looks at preparations for the gala from both the conductor's and the director's perspectives. A 2005 KET production.
12:30 am Wednesday, November 21
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- White water rafting at Sheltowee Outfitters, meet artist Mike Mayda, visit Ale-8-One, andScott Travis on till vs. no-till farming. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2736 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18237 [TV-RE]
- David Geffen: American Masters
- Notoriously press and camera-shy, David Geffen reveals himself for the first time in this unflinching portrait of a complex and compelling man. His far-reaching influence - as agent and manager, record industry mogul, Hollywood and Broadway producer, billionaire philanthropist - helped shape American popular culture for the past four decades. [High-Definition]
- Profiles Everett McCorvey, director of the opera program at the University of Kentucky, as he tours from West Virginia to Brazil with the American Spiritual Ensemble and mounts a stage production of Mozart's Don Giovanni. Produced by Eren McGinnis and Ari Palos with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- #3024 "Poor Kids"
- Follow three young girls from the nation's heartland in this unflinching and revealing exploration of what poverty means to children. [High-Definition]
- 2012 Governor's Awards in the Arts
- Gov. Steve Beshear honors Kentuckians for their achievements in the performing and visual arts. This year's recipients include William Francis, Bobbie Ann Mason, Gray Zeitz, UK HealthCare Arts in HealthCare Program, Latitude Artist Community, Christina Hartke Towell, Leona Waddell, U. S. Rep. John Yarmuth, and Jeffrey Lee Puckett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Mark Russell's America
- The documentary features clips from some of Russell's more than 100 public television specials (1975-2004). Presidential campaigns, congressional antics and defining moments from the Iran-Contra affair, the first Gulf War, and the Monica Lewinsky scandal provide ample comedic fodder for his poetic satire. Russell, in a present-day interview, provides context for his most memorable moments and offers humorous reminisces. [High-Definition]
- Dust Bowl
- #101 "The Great Plow Up" [TV-PG]
- Survivors recall the terror of the dust storms, the desperation of hungry families, and how they managed to find hope even as the earth and heavens seemed to turn against them. [High-Definition]
- Arturo Alonzo Sandoval: The Fabric of Art
- A profile of Arturo Sandoval, professor of art at the University of Kentucky and internationally recognized fiber artist. Sandoval, whose works appear in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and in galleries throughout the country, is interviewed in his studio and is seen installing a monumental work at UK's Singletary Center for the Arts in Lexington. A 2003 KET production.
- Will Rogers and American Politics
- A profile of the man born part Cherokee who grew up to be world famous as a cowboy, comedian, author, columnist, social commentator, vaudeville performer, movie and radio star. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #119 "Eleanor Churchill" [TV-G]
- Eleanor Churchill cofounded Churchill Weavers in Berea with her husband, D. Carroll Churchill. Her innate flair for combining colors and textures soon made her the company's primary designer, and she also managed and marketed the business to national renown. A 1976 KET production. Watch Online
- Woodsmith Shop
- #608 "Campaign Chest" [TV-G]
- Combine dovetail joinery, inset brass hardware, and a time-tested design to build a campaign chest. [High-Definition]
- History Detectives
- #906 [TV-PG]
- A carved cane may unlock the mystery of a family's past in a World War II relocation camp. [High-Definition]
- More Than Child's Play: Why Physical Activity Matters
- This program explores all the ways in which society both helps and hinders physical activity in children, and points the way towards greater opportunities for all children to be physically active. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Health
- #803 "Health Care Reform and Obamacare"
- Valinda Rutledge, CEO of Jewish Hospital, and Dr. Mark Carter, CEO of Passport Health Plan, discuss health care reform and Obamacare. Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #111 "Dive In!" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #214 "Vaz Goes Down the Tube/Cyber Puppy Problems" [TV-Y]
- Vaz gets a new satellite dish with 632 channels, and suddenly all he wants to do is watch TV. Mac worries that Jetta loves her new mechanical toy dog more than she loves him. [High-Definition]
- Leadership Landscape
- #103 "Tori Murden McClure"
- Tori Murden McClure, president of Spalding University, author, and the first woman to row solo across the Atlantic, is interviewed.