6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17326 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #405 "Ruff's Just Fueling Around" [TV-Y]
- Blossom has organized her own FETCH challenge: Two teams of FETCHers will compete in a 50-mile race, and the team that emits the least amount of CO2 wins. Unfortunately, neither Ruff nor Blossom can enjoy the race because they're handcuffed to each other for the entire episode! [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- Jim and Sarah meet visitors from across the country and one from Scotland who came to speak at Murray State. Sarah talks with Bobbie Smith Bryant, associate producer of a short documentary featuring a local tobacco farm in Calloway County. Plus, a new segment with Jason Lindsey who is "Hooked on Science." [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #31363 [TV-RE]
- #605 "Step by Step" [TV-Y]
- Hacker has inflicted a new virus on Motherboard, and the elusive Dr. Marbles returns—in the company of the ghostly pirate Ivanka—with a possible cure: a powerful cybermineral known as magmalux that's found deep inside a volcano on the cybersite Corsario. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #726 "Dr. Demetra Antimisiaris"
- Dr. Demetra E. Antimisiaris, associate professor in the Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine at the University of Louisville and oversees the Polypharmacy Initiative, which is dedicated to fighting inappropriate medication prescribing and use in older adults, discusses the trend toward multiple prescriptions and how to recognize the side effects of over-medication. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10503 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #910 "Great Hotels of the World" [TV-G]
- For over 30 years Burt has been living in hotels around the world. And many times he has stayed in some of the greatest hotels in the world. Each of these famous hotels bases its success on different elements and yet there is a common approach to attending to the needs of each guest. Burt shows you some of his favorites and why he considers them best of class.
- Conversations with Champions
- #201 "Tubby Smith"
- Host Billy Reed talks to University of Minnesota basketball coach Tubby Smith - a man with a reputation for character-building and the last coach to bring an NCAA basketball title to the University of Kentucky ('98). [High-Definition]
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #201 [TV-G]
- How a destination wedding can actually save money, the dangers of investing in gold, and the increasing economic inequality between black and white America with BET founder and entrepreneur Bob Johnson. [High-Definition]
- #2904 "My Life As A Turkey" [TV-PG]
- Deep in the wilds of Florida, writer and naturalist Joe Hutto was given the rare opportunity to raise wild turkeys from chicks. Hutto spent each day out and about as a "wild turkey" with his family of chicks until the day came when he had to let his children grow up and go off on their own. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4103 "Downton Abbey (Part 3)" [TV-PG]
- Growing into his role as heir, Matthew brings out the bitter rivalry between sisters Mary and Edith. Servants Thomas and O'Brien scheme against Bates, while head housemaid Anna is increasingly attracted to him. Lady Violet's winning streak in the flower show is threatened. Starring Hugh Bonneville, Dame Maggie Smith and Elizabeth McGovern. [High-Definition]
- Wendell Ford: From Yellow Creek to the Potomac
- A personal retrospective of the career of Kentucky's most prominent political leader in the last quarter of the 20th century. This 1999 KET production explores not only Ford's career as a state senator, lieutenant governor, governor, and U.S. senator, but also the state of politics in the late 20th century.
- #3916 "Inside The Megastorm" [TV-PG]
- Experts, scientists, and survivors discuss of Hurricane Sandy and the future of storm protection. [High-Definition]
- Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney
- Chronicles Louisville native Louis Brandeis' years as a private attorney in turn-of-the-century Boston and his contested appointment to the Supreme Court in 1916.
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4104 "Downton Abbey (Part 4)" [TV-PG]
- The heir crisis at Downton Abbey takes an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, rumors fly about Mary's virtue. Her sister Sybil takes a risk in her secret political life. Anna unearths Bates' mysterious past and O'Brien and Thomas plot their exit strategy. Starring Hugh Bonneville, Dame Maggie Smith, and Elizabeth McGovern. [High-Definition]
- Nova scienceNOW
- #604 "Can I Eat That?" [TV-PG]
- Scientists put food under the microscope to uncover exactly what's behind the mouth-watering flavors and textures we take for granted every day. [High-Definition]
- A Walk with Simon Kenton
- Clancy Brown hosts a walk in the footsteps of legendary frontiersman Simon Kenton, a key figure behind America's westward expansion and the settlement of Kentucky and Ohio. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23326 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18238 [TV-RE]
- #1103 "Celebration of Arkansas Roots Music - Part 1" [TV-G]
- A celebration of Arkansas roots music with performances by bluegrass band The Cleverlys, singer Bonnie Montegomery, musicians Tim Crouch and Gary Rounds, and banjo player Clark Buehling.
- Kentucky Life
- #1212 "Belle of Louisville/Kizito Cookies/Headley-Whitney Museum/Elsie Harris" [TV-G]
- Host Dave Shuffett rides the Belle of Louisville, the oldest operating river steamboat; meets a woman from Uganda who sells her homemade cookies in downtown Louisville; explores the jewel collection at Lexington's Headley-Whitney Museum; and introduces a profile of Lexington painter Elsie Harris. A 2006 KET production. Watch Online
- Burt Wolf: Taste of Freedom
- #101 "Thanksgiving" [TV-G]
- Why Thanksgiving, which originated in Colonial days, didn't become a federal holiday until 1941; how the bald eagle won out over the turkey as our national bird; and what stuffing our founding fathers preferred.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2738 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #610 "Bill Kirchen"
- Guitar master Bill Kirchen performs songs that exemplify his distinct style. [High-Definition]