6:00 am EST
- Bob the Builder
- #805 "Share Your Problem" [TV-Y]
- A wild fox turns up as the team builds a jungle-themed mini golf course. Roley plays a game with it. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- #1510 "Friends" [TV-Y]
- Using empty milk cartons, an oatmeal box, and other household containers, Mister Rogers builds a miniature village in a sandbox—complete with buildings, bridges, and tunnels. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1506 "Kelly Green Men/Hell for Certain/Bardstown Ghost Trek/Bourbon Red Turkeys" [TV-G]
- Learn about the legend of an alien abduction from 1955 in Kelly, Ky.; "Our Town" visits Hell for Certain, located in Leslie County; go on tour of the paranormal with Patti Starr, a certified ghost hunter; and farmer Kathy Wheeler and chef Mark Williams of Brown-Forman reintroduce Kentucky to what was once America's most popular turkey. A 2009 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #114 "Thank You, Grandpere Tiger!/Neighborhood Thank You Day" [TV-Y]
- Daniel is sad that Grandpere Tiger can't come to the special Thank You Day celebration. Daniel has trouble deciding what to put in his note for the annual neighborhood Thank You Day celebration. [High-Definition]
- Peep and the Big Wide World/Pocoyo
- #312 "Finders Keeps/Quack Quiets The Universe" [TV-Y]
- Quack finds a perfect slice of bread. Quack tries to get some sleep. Pato learns that half the fun of getting clean is getting dirty in the first place!
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3904 "Nov. 23, 2012"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jennifer Brown, opinion page editor, Hopkinsville Kentucky New Era; Jamie Lucke, editorial writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Deborah Yetter, editorial writer, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
- George and the Man With The Yellow Hat have a great time getting ready for Christmas. There's only one problem: neither of them can figure out what to give the other for a present. The Man With The Yellow Hat finds George's wish list indecipherable. And George doesn't have a clue about what to get for The Man who has everything. [High-Definition]
- Inside Washington
- #2432 [TV-G]
- Louisville Life
- #404 "Tori Murden McClure/Abbey of Gethsemani/Southern Baptist Seminary Sesquicentennial/John Gordon/Capriole Goat Cheese" [TV-G]
- Adventurer and educator Tori Murden McClure shares details of her Louisville life, including why her new book, A Pearl in the Storm, focuses on her first unsuccessful attempt to row across the Atlantic; a visit to the Abbey of Gethsemani; a brief history of the Southern Seminary, the first seminary of the Southern Baptist Convention; John Gordon, chief meteorologist at the National Weather Service in Louisville, discusses the odd weather Louisville has received over the past 12 months; and the tasty and natural goat cheese of Capriole. A 2009 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- ADD and Loving It?!
- Actor Patrick McKenna is after the truth. In this uplifting and entertaining documentary he talks to researchers, specialists and doctors about ADD and ADHD. He also chats with ordinary Canadians & Americans who are directly dealing with the challenges of this common problem. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- Carter and Clark tour the International Bazaar and talk with a few professors who have studied abroad. Plus, Mandy Meng, an exchange student from China, talks about her time in Murray. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Christmas!
- This adventure finds the Cat in the Hat, Nick, and Sally on a journey around the world to help a lost reindeer find his way home for Christmas. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #101 "Master of Still Life: Mary Ann Currier"
- The still lifes and other paintings of Louisvillian Mary Ann Currier are recognized as remarkable contributions to American realism. And her influence as a teacher has shaped generations of young Kentucky artists. Watch Online
- Thomas & Friends
- #905 "Don't Give Up" [TV-Y]
- Percy is determined to save the calliope, a rusty old organ, from being melted down. Thomas takes a new track vehicle along with him on his jobs. [High-Definition]
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney
- Chronicles Louisville native Louis Brandeis' years as a private attorney in turn-of-the-century Boston and his contested appointment to the Supreme Court in 1916.
- Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps
- #504 "Angelina and the Windy Children's Day/Angelina And Ms. Mimi's Dance" [TV-Y]
- It's the mouselings' annual Children's Day celebration! When things go awry, the mouselings are disappointed and ready to throw in the towel. All of a sudden, something wonderful happens and Children's Day ends up being a huge success. Ms. Mimi performs a special modern dance for the school. Angelina and her friends are very impressed! They can only dream of a day when dancing comes so easily. Ms. Mimi assures them that the dance wasn't nearly as easy as it looked! [High-Definition]
- Bob Ross: The Happy Painter
- A behind-the-scenes look at Ross's journey from humble beginnings to an American pop-culture icon. Famous Bob Ross enthusiasts, including talk-show pioneer Phil Donahue, film stars Jane Seymour and Terrence Howard, chef Duff Goldman, and country music favorites Brad Paisley and Jerrod Niemann, provide fascinating insights into the man, the artist, and his legacy. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #610 "Along Highway 68" [TV-G]
- A special expanded edition features the history, culture, and people found along Highway 68. Driving from Maysville in the northeast to Paducah in the northwest, host Dave Shuffett stops at the Blue Licks and Perryville battlefields, the Shaker village at Pleasant Hill, a neon-lit drive-in restaurant in Paris, a farm where country hams are made, Bowling Green sites connected with native son and cooking entrepreneur Duncan Hines, and more. A 2000 KET production.
- Over Hawai'i
- The unique wonders of Hawai'i are explored in this off-the-beaten-path tour of Hawai'i's six major islands. The film celebrates not only the scenic beauty of Hawai'i but its cultural heritage as well, featuring commentary by people who call Hawai'i home and who tell the islands' stories from an authentically Hawaiian point of view. [High-Definition]
- Sewing with Nancy: Art Quilts - Fusible Collage Workshop
- Host Nancy Zieman, and fiber artists Laura Wasilowski and Frieda Anderson use bold fabrics, colors, fusible web, release paper, and creative cutting to make art quilts. [High-Definition]
- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
- Dr. Wayne Dyer offers viewers a detailed explanation of how to manifest that which is most important to them. This program is based on his latest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. [High-Definition]