- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
- Dr. Wayne Dyer offers viewers a detailed explanation of how to manifest that which is most important to them. This program is based on his latest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. [High-Definition]
- Wendell Ford: From Yellow Creek to the Potomac
- A personal retrospective of the career of Kentucky's most prominent political leader in the last quarter of the 20th century. This 1999 KET production explores not only Ford's career as a state senator, lieutenant governor, governor, and U.S. senator, but also the state of politics in the late 20th century.
- Great Performances
- #3711 "Jackie Evancho: Music of the Movies" [TV-G]
- The little girl with a big voice returns with a new special showcasing the great songs from the silver screen. Recorded in the movie palace splendor of the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles, Jackie puts her own unique stamp on such audience favorites as "My Heart Will Go On," "Some Enchanted Evening," and many more. [High-Definition]
- A Walk with Simon Kenton
- Clancy Brown hosts a walk in the footsteps of legendary frontiersman Simon Kenton, a key figure behind America's westward expansion and the settlement of Kentucky and Ohio. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- Easy Yoga for Easing Pain
- Peggy Cappy explains and demonstrates why yoga can effectively alleviate the pain in painful joints. [High-Definition]
- A Walk with Boone
- Historians Thomas D. Clark and John Mack Faragher follow the Kentucky trail of America's most famous pioneer, Daniel Boone. A 1997 KET production. Watch Online
- Suze Orman's Money Class
- Based on her upcoming new book, this program will reveal Suze's expert advice on what actions people need to take in light of the new economy. [High-Definition]
- Peter, Paul and Mary: Carry It On: A Musical Legacy
- Singers Peter, Paul, and Mary and two of their mentors, Pete Seeger and Ronnie Gilbert, recall the cultural revolution of the 1960s, when music became a unifying force amid the hopeful, idealistic, and sometimes turbulent movements of social change. Performances include archival footage of "Blowin' in the Wind" from the 1963 March on Washington and "The Times They Are a-Changin'" from the Newport Folk Festival, plus clips from the trio's previous television specials and intimate rehearsal renditions of songs from the 2004 album In These Times. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #203 "Shelter" [TV-G]
- Traces the remarkable evolution of shelters for battered women and gives voice to five women seeking protection in a rural West Virginia shelter. Working with advice and guidance from the shelter's counselors and staff, the women struggle to find safety, freedom, and justice for themselves and their children. Two founders of the shelter movement discuss its history, and Tillie Black Bear from the Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota describes establishing the first shelter for women of color.
- #1610 "Sydni Perry and Cafe Blue"
- Sydni Perry and Cafe Blue present their "progressive acoustic" take on bluegrass at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- Hosts Dave Shuffett and Amy Hess take a look back at some of their favorite moments from the first season. Highlights include a collection of rare snuff bottles, an Italian Revival Lamp with a local connection, and an 18th century still life worth an amount you'll have to see to believe! [High-Definition]
- Country Pop Legends (My Music)
- Roy Clark hosts new and archival performances of songs that "crossed over" to become hits on both the country and pop charts during the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Featured artists include Glen Campbell, Crystal Gayle, BJ Thomas, and the Bellamy Brothers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1599 "Kentucky's National Parks" [TV-G]
- Host Dave Shuffett travels to every National Parks Service site in Kentucky in this special. Features include a wild cave tour at Mammoth Cave National Park; a visit to Abraham Lincoln's birthplace and Cumberland Gap, which are National Historic Parks; fall beauty at Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area; and the numerous Kentucky sites on the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition]
- Lawrence Welk: Precious Memories
- This special features spiritual hymns, inspirational songs, and gospel medleys that will lift your spirit and heal your heart.