6:00 am EST
- Sesame Street
- #4301 "Get Lost, Mr. Chips" [TV-Y]
- Cookie Monster tries to control himself when the exclusive Cookie Connoisseurs Club makes a visit. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Music
- #102 "John Harrod and Tona Barkley"
- Owen County musicians John Harrod and Tona Barkley perform music influenced by forgotten Kentucky artists like African American fiddler Bill Livers and Lily May Ledford, who recorded and performed with the group Coon Creek Girls. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
- George and the Man With The Yellow Hat have a great time getting ready for Christmas. There's only one problem: neither of them can figure out what to give the other for a present. The Man With The Yellow Hat finds George's wish list indecipherable. And George doesn't have a clue about what to get for The Man who has everything. [High-Definition]
- Easy Yoga for Easing Pain
- Peggy Cappy explains and demonstrates why yoga can effectively alleviate the pain in painful joints. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2908 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- The Renaissance Festival, Special Olympics, furniture maker Mark Whitley, and Farmer of the Year Jim Sidebottom are featured. [High-Definition]
- The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Christmas!
- This adventure finds the Cat in the Hat, Nick, and Sally on a journey around the world to help a lost reindeer find his way home for Christmas. [High-Definition]
- Blood Sugar Solution with Dr. Mark Hyman
- Dr. Mark Hyman outlines the underlying causes of diabesity and explains how to overcome the problem. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #405 "Powell Quintuplets/Mike Linnig's/George Rogers Clark Memorial Bridge Anniversary/Keith Age/Art Cars" [TV-G]
- The soon to be 8-year-old Powell quintuplets play, while viewers learn from their parents the joy and challenges of raising multiple children; the 85th anniversary of Mike Linnig's restaurant; locally known as the Second Street Bridge, the Clark Memorial Bridge (originally called the Municipal) is currently the only regional Ohio River bridge that is open to pedestrians and cyclists; an interview with Keith Age, founder and president of the Louisville Ghost Hunters Society; and art cars at The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft. A 2009 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3904 "Nov. 23, 2012"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jennifer Brown, opinion page editor, Hopkinsville Kentucky New Era; Jamie Lucke, editorial writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Deborah Yetter, editorial writer, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Arthur's Perfect Christmas
- As the residents of Elwood City get ready for Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, and even "Baxter Day," they all want their holiday celebrations to be perfect—but just what does that mean? [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #735 "Jim Embry"
- Environmentalist and activist Jim Embry, founder of Sustainable Communities Network, discusses sustainable living. Embry helped found the Good Foods Co-op in Lexington. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Rick Steves' Europe with Abandon!
- Rick Steves highlights the quintessential experiences of European travel - great food, fun-loving people, and vivid culture. In Scandinavia, he savors seafood freshly caught from a fjord, delights in the riveting beat of flamenco in Andalucia in southern Spain and joins in celebrating a new day in Bosnia - once war-torn, but now bursting with promise. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #728 "Tootie Bland"
- Bill welcomes Tootie Bland, considered one of the most influential women in the horse industry today, who is in Kentucky to promote the Road to the Horse event at the Kentucky Horse Park in 2013. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- To the Contrary with Bonnie Erbe
- #2137 [TV-RE]
- Peter, Paul and Mary: Carry It On: A Musical Legacy
- Singers Peter, Paul, and Mary and two of their mentors, Pete Seeger and Ronnie Gilbert, recall the cultural revolution of the 1960s, when music became a unifying force amid the hopeful, idealistic, and sometimes turbulent movements of social change. Performances include archival footage of "Blowin' in the Wind" from the 1963 March on Washington and "The Times They Are a-Changin'" from the Newport Folk Festival, plus clips from the trio's previous television specials and intimate rehearsal renditions of songs from the 2004 album In These Times. [High-Definition]
- Great Conversations
- #306 "Dr. Eric Kandel and Jonah Lehrer" [TV-G]
- Dr. Eric Kandel, Nobel Prize-winning medical researcher, University Professor at Columbia, director of the Kavli Institute for brain science, and author of In Search of Memory: The Emergence of a New Science of Mind talks with Jonah Lehrer, contributing editor at Wired. [High-Definition]
- Inside Washington
- #2432 [TV-G]
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain that may help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1107 "Bauer's Candies/Appalachian Artisan Center/Wheeler's Pharmacy" [TV-G]
- The creamy combination of marshmallow and caramel called the Modjeska, made for more than 100 years by Bauer's Candy; folk art and craft work at the Kentucky Appalachian Artisan Center in Hindman; and Wheeler's Pharmacy in Lexington, where meals are still served at an old-fashioned lunch counter. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #121 "The Backside"
- A visit to the backside of Churchill Downs—the stable area where the jockeys, trainers, and exercisers work—from 1976. Watch Online
- Celtic Woman - Believe
- Celtic Woman perform classic Irish songs, timeless Pop anthems, and inspirational songs with their signature Celtic Woman twist. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #102 "Mountain Music Gatherin'"
- For more than three decades, players and fans of traditional music have assembled annually at the J.P. Fraley Mountain Music Gatherin' in Olive Hill for performances by master musicians and rising young stars as well as come-one, come-all day and night jam sessions. Watch Online