6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17332 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #409 "How Not To Impress the Press" [TV-Y]
- In order to prep for his big spread in Canine Weekly Magazine, Ruff tries out a new beauty cream... and it turns him into a turkey vulture! So he sends all six FETCHers out to learn whatever they can about turkey vultures. Later they head to an ad agency to figure out how to improve the turkey vulture's image. [High-Definition]
- Tom Owen's Louisville
- #103 "City Center Walk"
- Re-discover the collection of public buildings, monuments, and memorials in the heart of Louisville. Tom Owen weaves memorable tales that expose the strength, humor, irony, and tragedy that shaped Louisville's history.
- Nightly Business Report
- #31367 [TV-RE]
- #608 "A Perfect Score" [TV-Y]
- Hacker runs into Wicked while on vacation in Solaria, but is upset to learn that she's not traveling alone. When she enters a dance contest with her partner, handsome cyber-surfing champion Nug Grommet, Hacker decides to enter it, too. But who can he coerce into being his partner? [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10507 [TV-RE]
- Grand Canyon Serenade
- A stunning portrait of the Grand Canyon region set to the world-class music of Tchaikovsky, Brahms, and Dvorak. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #111 "Beyond Measure" [TV-G]
- Explores the interplay between culture and economy while looking at the economic history of the Appalachian region. Focusing primarily on current events, the film puts the challenges of large-scale job loss in historical context and documents efforts of citizens to rebuild their communities.
- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
- Dr. Wayne Dyer offers viewers a detailed explanation of how to manifest that which is most important to them. This program is based on his latest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. [High-Definition]
- Country Pop Legends (My Music)
- Roy Clark hosts new and archival performances of songs that "crossed over" to become hits on both the country and pop charts during the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Featured artists include Glen Campbell, Crystal Gayle, BJ Thomas, and the Bellamy Brothers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- Hosts Dave Shuffett and Amy Hess take a look back at some of their favorite moments from the first season. Highlights include a collection of rare snuff bottles, an Italian Revival Lamp with a local connection, and an 18th century still life worth an amount you'll have to see to believe! [High-Definition]
- A fascinating look at the world of thoroughbred horses through the eyes of the people who breed, race, sell, and love them. A 2010 KET production, directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner. [High-Definition]
- PBS Arts from New York: Great Performances Andrea Bocelli Live in Central Park
- Superstar tenor Andrea Bocelli takes on one of the biggest stages of his career for a concert in New York City's famed Central Park with the New York Philharmonic. Showcasing his unmistakable soaring vocals, Bocelli sings a variety of classical favorites as well as many of his most popular songs. The concert also features special guests from the worlds of opera and popular music. [High-Definition]
- Josephine Russell Clay: Bluegrass Queen of the Sport of Kings
- Lexington's Josephine Russell Clay, a daughter-in-law of Henry Clay, established the family as a leader in horse breeding and became the first and most famous horsewoman in the history of thoroughbred racing. Narrated by Misdee Wrigley, the owner of Hillcroft Farm in Paris.
- BBC World News
- #23332 [TV-RE]
- Homestretch: Racehorse Rescue
- The fates of losing racehorses and the lifesaving rehabilitation they can share with prisoners on their way back to society. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1214 "Smith-Berry Winery/Karen Scates/Woodford County Theatrical Arts Association" [TV-G]
- Smith-Berry Vineyard and Winery in Henry County, miniatures carver Karen Scates of Woodburn, and Woodford County's community theater. A 2006 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- GED Connection
- #110 "The GED Essay" [TV-G]
- GED graduates describe test day and provide tips on writing the GED essay.
- In Performance at the Governor's Mansion
- #101 "Series Premiere: Showcase of Kentucky Talent"
- A mini-gala spotlighting Kentucky performing artists: Tim Lake and the Little Big Band, students from the Governor's School for the Arts, Miss Kentucky Veronica Duka, and Everett McCorvey and Alicia Helm. Sky Yancey hosts. A 1997 KET production.