- Santana - Live at Montreux 2011
- Taped during the Montreux Festival in Switzerland, this special features Carlos Santana and his band performing a selection of his greatest hits including "Smooth," "Black Magic Woman," and many others. [High-Definition]
- #2607 "Drakensberg: Barrier of Spears" [TV-PG]
- Beneath the beauty of southern Africa's Drakensberg Mountains lies a hostile environment for the surprising number of creatures that manage to live there. [High-Definition]
- Roads Home—The Life and Times of A.B. Happy Chandler
- A compelling look at the life and career of Southern "stump speaking" politician A.B. "Happy" Chandler. At age 89, Chandler looks back on a colorful past, which included becoming America's youngest governor in 1935, serving in the U.S. Senate during World War II, and ushering African-Americans into baseball as Commisioner of Baseball during the 1950s. A 1987 production. Watch Online
12:30 am Sunday, December 2
- Bert Combs, Governor from the Mountains
- Traces the political and personal lives of Combs, the first governor in modern history from Eastern Kentucky. A 1990 KET production.
- #3708 "Hunting The Edge of Space - The Mystery of the Milky Way" [TV-G]
- Three centuries of engineering have produced telescopes far beyond Galileo's simple spyglass; these telescopes are revealing the solar system in detail Galileo could only dream of. [High-Definition]
- #1612 "Act of Congress"
- Act of Congress, an acoustic band from Birmingham, AL, perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan in Session
- The famed live jam session by two of the greatest musicians ever to have played the blues on electric guitar - Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan. Originally recorded for the Canadian television program In Session in 1983, this was a historic meeting of two artists at a very special moment of time in their careers. [High-Definition]
- Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence
- Ohio's annual Ferret Buckeye Bash is the largest and most popular ferret show in the country. Hundreds of top breeders, seasoned experts, and ferret enthusiasts pamper and parade their pets in a quest for prizes and prestige. [High-Definition]
- #1105 "Masters of the Acoustic Guitar featuring Laurence Juber, Pete Huttlinger & Macyn Taylor" [TV-G]
- Grammy-winning guitarist Laurence Juber, acoustic guitar player Pete Huttlinger, and 17 year-old guitarist Macyn Taylor perform.
- 60s Pop, Rock & Soul (My Music)
- Legends of the 1960s unite in this all-new live performance. Co-hosts Peter Noone and Davy Jones sing their biggest hits focusing on the years 1965 - 1969. [High-Definition]
- A Girl's Life
- Researcher and author Rachel Simmons examines the challenges facing young women as they surf the waves of 21st-century adolescence. [High-Definition]
- Bataan: The Harrodsburg Tankers
- The story of 66 men from Harrodsburg who fought in the Philippines during WWII and experienced the Bataan Death March.
- Independent Lens
- #1108 "Between the Folds" [TV-G]
- A group of theoretical scientists and fine artists has abandoned careers to forge new lives as modern-day paper folders. [High-Definition]
- Brothers in Arms
- Archival footage and interviews recall the experiences and accomplishments of the 101st Airborne "Screaming Eagles," the paratrooper unit that helped liberate France during World War II and is now based at Fort Campbell.
- #213 "Appreciating Stories and the Library" [TV-Y]
- While Trilby is reading her book, The Lost Labrador, she accidentally gets it dirty and cannot see through the dirt to see how Davinda Dishlicker solved the mystery. Where can Trilby go to find out how the story ended? Raggs discovers that reading books can take you to lots of exciting places without even leaving the clubhouse. [High-Definition]
- Washington Week
- #5222 [TV-RE]
- Barney & Friends
- #1416 "Best In Show/Ducks and Fish" [TV-Y]
- When the kids decide to have a Dog Show to show off their pets, BJ feels a little left out. He doesn't have a dog, and he sure wishes he did! Barney sees Riff protecting a nest full of duck eggs. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #264 [TV-RE]
- Sesame Street
- #4307 "Brandeis Is Looking for a Job" [TV-Y]
- Brandeis, a yellow Labrador Retriever, is looking for a job on Sesame Street and becomes a service dog! [High-Definition]
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1613 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Music
- #103 "Sarah Wood"
- Accomplished banjo player and ballad singer, Sarah Wood, one of Kentucky's young starlets in traditional music circles, performs her traditional music. Sarah grew up in Flatwoods, Kentucky and currently resides in Maysville. [High-Definition]