6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17340 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #411 "Blossom Bawls While Ruff Has a Ball with Balls" [TV-Y]
- Ruff tries to market "Ruffball," a brand new game that's supposed to sweep the nation! Unfortunately, Ruffball is interesting for only about six seconds. Ruff sends Talia and Liza to meet with a physics teacher to learn how to make Ruffball a little more exciting; and he sends Sterling to a stadium to learn how to broadcast a baseball game on the radio. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- Travel to the Bands of America Grand National Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana, and watch the MSU Racer Band compete. We also follow the Daviess Co. High School band from Owensboro, Kentucky, and join them in rehearsal before the big day. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32001 [TV-RE]
- #108 "And They Counted Happily Ever After" [TV-Y]
- Hacker kidnaps the king and demands a ransom of golden eggs. But the Wicked Witch casts a spell that takes away everyone's ability to count, making it impossible for the fairy-tale folk to gather the required large number of eggs. With the safety of the king at stake, the kids must help everyone understand the role of place value in our number system before time runs out. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #804 "Rev. Kimberly Jones"
- Renee talks with Miss Plus America, the Rev. Kimberly Jones from Louisville, about pageantry and how recognition of full-figured women affects body image of young girls. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10513 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #1101 "Luzern, Switzerland" [TV-G]
- Burt takes a lake steamer to the foot of Mount Pilatus and rides the steepest cogwheel railway in the world to the top of a 7,000 foot peak for some of the most impressive views of Switzerland. The he visits the Lion Monument that honors the Swiss Guards who died defending the King of France in 1792. He walks across the Chapel Bridge that was constructed in the first half of the 14th century as a part of the city's fortifications. Burt also tours the Old Town with its fountain squares and painted buildings and the Jesuit Church.
- Conversations with Champions
- #203 "John Carroll"
- A conversation with renowned newspaper editor John Carroll, whose publications won numerous Pulitzer prizes. Now retired, Carroll was editor of the Lexington Herald-Leader in 1986 and has returned to the city to work on a book about the relationship between sports and college presidents. [High-Definition]
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #202 [TV-G]
- How the costs of flying in a private jet apply to everyday situations like leasing a new car, advice about 401Ks, and fitness guru Denise Austin on the discipline needed to achieve financial fitness. [High-Definition]
- #2606 "Is That Skunk?" [TV-G]
- Intrepid researchers and cameramen track skunks day and night, uncovering how they hunt, forage, mate, and raise their young. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2504 "Harper Lee: Hey Boo" [TV-PG]
- Explore the phenomenon behind To Kill a Mockingbird and the mysterious life of its Pulitzer Prize-winning author, including why she never published again. The documentary reveals the context and history of the novel's Deep South setting and the social changes it inspired after publication. [High-Definition]
- Roads Home—The Life and Times of A.B. Happy Chandler
- A compelling look at the life and career of Southern "stump speaking" politician A.B. "Happy" Chandler. At age 89, Chandler looks back on a colorful past, which included becoming America's youngest governor in 1935, serving in the U.S. Senate during World War II, and ushering African-Americans into baseball as Commisioner of Baseball during the 1950s. A 1987 production. Watch Online
- On Bended Knees: The Night Rider Story
- During the early 1900s, farmers in the Black Patch, the dark tobacco area of western Kentucky and Tennessee, resorted to violence against agents and warehouses of the tobacco monopoly. Produced by Brad Kimmel.
- #3709 "Hunting The Edge of Space - The Ever Expanding Universe" [TV-G]
- Investigates the universe's distant past — and its future — and the dark matter and dark energy that constitute the vast majority of the stuff of the universe. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2305 "A Letter to Elia" [TV-PG]
- This is a biography and autobiography — Elia Kazan's life, his sense of himself as an immigrant, as an outsider — and Martin Scorsese's early experiences seeing Kazan's films for the first time — and being forever influenced. [High-Definition]
- Inside Nature's Giants
- #105 "Giant Squid" [TV-PG]
- The team travels to New Zealand to examine the giant squid, an animal that's never been observed in the wild. [High-Definition]
- Tom Owen's Louisville
- #101 "St. James and Environs"
- A Victorian neighborhood comes to life as Tom Owen explores the homes, statues, fountains, and gardens of St. James Court, Belgravia, and Central Park. Old Louisville's grand architecture reveals the story of a city's vibrant past.
- BBC World News
- #23340 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18248 [TV-RE]
- #1105 "Masters of the Acoustic Guitar featuring Laurence Juber, Pete Huttlinger & Macyn Taylor" [TV-G]
- Grammy-winning guitarist Laurence Juber, acoustic guitar player Pete Huttlinger, and 17 year-old guitarist Macyn Taylor perform.
- Kentucky Life
- #1217 "Wayne Ferguson/Marilynn Pfanstiel/State Nature Preserves Commission" [TV-G]
- When well-respected ceramics artist Wayne Ferguson suffered damage to his vision in a car accident, fellow artists raised money to help with the medical bills. Marilyn Pfanstiel, who overcame medical obstacles herself to become a noted author and artist, collects and shares stories of inspiring women. And the Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission marks 30 years of protecting Kentucky's wild places. A 2006 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #101 "Planning To Work" [TV-G]
- Emphasizes career planning and the role of work in people's lives. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2748 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #602 "Josh Eagle"
- Southern Ohio natives Josh Eagle and The Harvest City perform songs from their album, Show Your Teeth. [High-Definition]