- GED Connection
- #113 "Fiction" [TV-G]
- Explores elements of fiction in short stories by Edgar Allan Poe, Flannery O'Connor, and James Baldwin and the contemporary novel Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat, who reads an excerpt from the book.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2749 [TV-RE]
- #1612 "Act of Congress"
- Act of Congress, an acoustic band from Birmingham, AL, perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Friday, December 7
- Louisville Life
- #406 "Youth Performing Arts School/Bon Vivant Savant/Paul Rusch/Joe Reagan/Merridian" [TV-G]
- With the release of the updated musical, Fame, a look at in Louisville's "Fame" school — the Youth Performing Arts School; the unique and adventurous dining experience of Bon Vivant Savant; a profile of Paul Rusch, a Louisville native who found his life's work in the Far East and became a national hero to the Japanese; an interview with Joe Reagan of Greater Louisville Inc.; and a visit to Merridian, an importer of goods who believes in being "green" and supporting local communities. A 2009 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #2748 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18249 [TV-RE]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1110 [TV-G]
- Southern yellow pine board accents are installed and the roof deck gets PVC porch boards and a custom rail treatment. Plus, how to properly mulch garden beds and a natural gas line for a barbeque grill is installed. [High-Definition]
- On Bended Knees: The Night Rider Story
- During the early 1900s, farmers in the Black Patch, the dark tobacco area of western Kentucky and Tennessee, resorted to violence against agents and warehouses of the tobacco monopoly. Produced by Brad Kimmel.
- Doc Martin
- #504 "Mother Knows Best" [TV-PG]
- It's Portwenn Fun Day. The event sparks a culinary rivalry between Bert Large, who runs Large's Restaurant, and the landlord of the Crab and Lobster pub. Louisa's mum Eleanor arrives in Portwenn unexpectedly. [High-Definition]
- #3015 "Fast Times at West Philly High" [TV-RE]
- Students and teachers from West Philadelphia High School, a public high school serving one of the most disadvantaged neighborhoods in Philadelphia, defy expectations as they design and build two super-hybrid cars for international competition. [High-Definition]
- Jewish Kentucky
- The majority of Jewish Kentuckians immigrated in waves from Germany, Eastern Europe, or by virtue of religious intolerance. This special describes how a family from each of these categories found its way to the Commonwealth.
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4201 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part One" [TV-14]
- Two years into World War I, Downton Abbey is in turmoil, as Matthew and other young men go to war - or avoid it. The women also pitch in, and many couples see their romantic dreams dashed. [High-Definition]
- #2606 "Is That Skunk?" [TV-G]
- Intrepid researchers and cameramen track skunks day and night, uncovering how they hunt, forage, mate, and raise their young. [High-Definition]
- Falls City: Louisville's Water Spray
- "Louisville's Water Spray"
- The story of the creation and operation of the floating fountain once located in the Ohio River at Louisville. Produced by Morgan Atkinson.
- Inside Nature's Giants
- #105 "Giant Squid" [TV-PG]
- The team travels to New Zealand to examine the giant squid, an animal that's never been observed in the wild. [High-Definition]
- Take on the South
- #105 "What is the Most Important Southern Sport Football or NASCAR?" [TV-G]
- Opposing perspectives on the question, "What is the most important Southern sport, Football or NASCAR?" South Carolina historian Dr. Walter Edgar, host of "Walter Edgar's Journal" on ETV Radio, history professor, and the director of the Institute for Southern Studies at USC is the host of the program. The debaters are Dr. Daniel Pierce, author and History Department chair, University of North Carolina, Asheville, and Dr. Harvey "Hardy" Jackson III, author and eminent scholar in history, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2812 [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #3709 "Hunting The Edge of Space - The Ever Expanding Universe" [TV-G]
- Investigates the universe's distant past — and its future — and the dark matter and dark energy that constitute the vast majority of the stuff of the universe. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #121 "Leslie Combs II" [TV-G]
- Horseman Leslie Combs II, founder of Spendthrift Farm, was a leading owner and breeder of thoroughbred horses. Combs revitalized the practice of syndicating stallions, beginning with Beau Pere, whom he syndicated to 20 investors for $5,000 each. He later syndicated champions Nashua, Majestic Prince, and Raise a Native. A 1976 KET production. Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #102 "The Two Gals"
- A story about a good sister and a bad sister, told by Appalachian storyteller Anndrena Belcher.
- Roundabout U
- Travel to the Bands of America Grand National Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana, and watch the MSU Racer Band compete. We also follow the Daviess Co. High School band from Owensboro, Kentucky, and join them in rehearsal before the big day. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #123 "Bend, Twist, and Release Tension" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #103 "And Birdy Makes Three/Home Is Where the Fun Is" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth finds a baby bird and decides to take care of it until it learns to fly, making Clifford wonder whether she still loves him as much. Later, Emily Elizabeth is a little jealous herself when a friend gets to go see the Titanic Tower in the big city. But then she learns that some pretty amazing things can be found right on Birdwell Island. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #104 "Coal Black Voices"
- The Affrilachian Poets, an ensemble of African-American and minority writers from Appalachia and the South, challenge the notions of an all-white region and culture and celebrate their African heritage and rural roots. Their work gives voice to the pleasures and power of family, land, good food, artistic community, music, and transformation. Watch Online