1:00 pm EST
- P. Allen Smith's Garden to Table
- #107 "Salad Greens" [TV-G]
- P. Allen Smith demonstrates the ease of growing your own salad greens and shows his favorites. [High-Definition]
- Rough Cut - Woodworking with Tommy Mac
- #307 "Carved Frame" [TV-G]
- Tommy builds a beautiful mahogany frame with hand-carved lettering. [High-Definition]
- Garden Smart
- #2803 [TV-G]
- Visit a unique location to see diverse plants in varying sets of growing conditions. [High-Definition]
- This Old House
- #3210 "Cambridge 2012/Swedish Details" [TV-G]
- Installing Southern yellow pine board accents, tiling the master bath, and the roof deck gets PVC porch boards and a custom rail treatment. [High-Definition]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #1205 "Artcops" [TV-G]
- Burt talks about art works that are missing or have been stolen, why they are an important part of our history, and what you can do to help find them and earn millions of dollars in reward money. [High-Definition]
- Ask This Old House
- #1110 "Properly Mulching Garden Beds/Installing A Natural Gas Line" [TV-G]
- How to properly mulch garden beds and installing a natural gas line for a barbeque grill. [High-Definition]
- LAND (and how it gets that way)
- Decades before sprawl made front-page news across America, the farmers, developers, and other citizens of Woodford County had already hit the courtrooms with clashing ideas on growth and development. Filmmaker Walter Brock uses their intimate and impassioned voices to examine how human character, ambition, and social class have shaped the American landscape. Produced with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Rick Steves' Europe
- #704 "Florence: Heart of the Renaissance" [TV-G]
- Rick explores Michelangelo's David, Botticelli's Birth of Venus, Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise, Fra Angelico's serene beauty, and the dome that kicked off the Renaissance. [High-Definition]
- #2623 "Island Kitchen 2.0: Appliances" [TV-G]
- The crew installs lights, plumbing fixtures, and appliances in the kitchen. [High-Definition]
- Lidia's Italy In America
- #120 "New Orleans: A Cup and a Slice of Capuccino" [TV-G]
- Lidia heads south to New Orleans, where she visits Brocato's to sample a few of her favorite desserts. Lidia makes meat-stuffed eggplant, veal scallopin marsala, and cappuccino cake. [High-Definition]
- Woodsmith Shop
- #608 "Campaign Chest" [TV-G]
- Combine dovetail joinery, inset brass hardware, and a time-tested design to build a campaign chest. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #205 "Rough Side of the Mountain" [TV-G]
- Two southwest Virginia towns, Trammel and Ivanhoe, attempt to recover from the closings of manufacturing plants and mining companies. But their grassroots community-organizing efforts are stymied by the "steel ceiling" often encountered by poor rural communities as they struggle to develop new economies in an increasingly global system.
- Essential Pepin
- #120 "Souper Soups for Supper" [TV-G]
- Recipes include tomato chowder with mollet eggs, black bean soup with bananas, garlic soup, onion soup Lyonnaise-style, and consomme. [High-Definition]
- The Woodwright's Shop
- #3212 "The Enfield Cupboard" [TV-G]
- Simple to construct and elegant in design, this cupboard is a standby in any room or shop. [High-Definition]
- America's Test Kitchen from Cook's Illustrated
- #1206 "A Slow and Easy Thanksgiving" [TV-G]
- A slow and easy Thanksgiving with braised turkey and bread stuffing are made. [High-Definition]
- New Fly Fisher
- #613 "Cape Cod" [TV-G]
- Captain Bill Cooling specializes in sight fishing in the waters of Pleasant Bay and Monomoy Island. [High-Definition]
- #1612 "Act of Congress"
- Act of Congress, an acoustic band from Birmingham, AL, perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Primal Grill with Steven Raichlen
- #112 "Tailgating: Game's On!" [TV-G]
- Three great dishes that are easy to grill in a parking lot and will help smoke the competition at a tailgating outing.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1203 "Baltimore (Part 3)" [TV-G]
- A bench crafted by master woodworker George Nakashima, a unique two-sided painting by B.J.O. Nordfelt, and a 1798 violin with bow. [High-Definition]
- #3214 "BMW M5" [TV-G]
- Road tests of the 2013 BMW M5 and 2013 Tesla Model S. [High-Definition]
- Seven Sisters
- A moving profile of seven sisters who grew up in rural Kentucky, outside West Liberty, during the Great Depression. Produced by Patrick Donohew with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- White water rafting at Sheltowee Outfitters, meet artist Mike Mayda, visit Ale-8-One, andScott Travis on till vs. no-till farming. [High-Definition]
- The Lawrence Welk Show
- #1315 "Do You Remember?"
- You'll probably remember every song on this show - from "Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)" to "The Girl That I Marry." Norma Zimmer gives a beautiful performance of "My Favorite Things" and you'll laugh as Larry Hooper and Buddy Merrill cut up during "Sleepin' At The Foot Of The Bed." The Lawrence Welk Orchestra is in the spotlight for a medley of songs from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical "Carousel" and you won't want to miss Buddy Merrill's impromptu guitar solo on "My Blue Heaven".
- #2606 "Is That Skunk?" [TV-G]
- Intrepid researchers and cameramen track skunks day and night, uncovering how they hunt, forage, mate, and raise their young. [High-Definition]
- Jewish Kentucky
- The majority of Jewish Kentuckians immigrated in waves from Germany, Eastern Europe, or by virtue of religious intolerance. This special describes how a family from each of these categories found its way to the Commonwealth.
- Louisville Life
- #701 "Jeff Dupre/Guitar Emporium/Bernson's Corner"
- Meet award-winning filmmaker and Louisville native Jeff Dupre, who started his career working with Ken Burns and is the talent behind PBS' Circus, Carrier, and Broadway: The American Musical; for over 35 years, Guitar Emporium has been a fixture in Louisville's Highlands neighborhood; and reporter Barry Bernson, known for his off-beat stories, discusses his book, Bernson's Corner: A Reporter's Notebook. A 2012 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Classic Gospel
- #510 "A Billy Graham Music Homecoming Volume 1" [TV-G]
- Artists who have appeared on Billy Graham Crusades come together to sing and share incredible stories. Songs include "How Great Thou Art," "His Eye Is On The Sparrow," and "The Wonder of It All."
- #1105 "Masters of the Acoustic Guitar featuring Laurence Juber, Pete Huttlinger & Macyn Taylor" [TV-G]
- Grammy-winning guitarist Laurence Juber, acoustic guitar player Pete Huttlinger, and 17 year-old guitarist Macyn Taylor perform.