- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1614 [TV-RE]
- Christmas at St. Olaf: Rejoice, Give Thanks, and Sing
- The 2011 Christmas from St. Olaf celebrates the centennial performance of one of the nation's most highly acclaimed annual musical celebrations. This special showcases the artistry of St. Olaf College featuring five of its renowned choirs and the St. Olaf Orchestra. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #105 "Ellis Wilson—So Much to Paint"
- Follows the career of Kentucky native Ellis Wilson (1899-1977), an African-American artist whose passion for painting took him from his hometown of Mayfield to a successful career in New York. His work captured the daily lives of African Americans and helped open doors for many younger black artists. This update of a 2000 KET documentary includes a look at Ellis Wilson works discovered since the program's premiere. Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, December 10
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #741 "Jim Waters"
- Jim Waters, president of the Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions, discusses the state pension crisis and what this Bowling Green-based think tank suggests for the 2013 General Assembly to fix the problem. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3049 "Britain's Sex Abuse Scandal Widens" [TV-RE]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4202 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Two" [TV-PG]
- Downton is turned into a convalescent home with Thomas in charge. Meanwhile, Lavinia and Sir Richard's secret comes out, Anna tracks down Bates, and Branson seizes his chance to strike a blow for Ireland. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2812 "Dec. 6, 2012" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #102 "The Two Gals"
- A story about a good sister and a bad sister, told by Appalachian storyteller Anndrena Belcher.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1533 [TV-G]
- From the Ground Up
- #103 "Architecture of Religion"
- A survey of religious structures in Kentucky, from log churches to grand cathedrals. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #606 "Checkers" [TV-G]
- Richard Nixon's infamous "Checkers speech" is the subject of the new play by Douglas McGrath.
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4203 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Three" [TV-PG]
- Isobel and Cora lock horns over control of Downton's medical role, Mrs. Bird starts a soup kitchen, and Matthew and William embark on a perilous patrol behind German lines. [High-Definition]
- Take on the South
- #106 "How Has The South Shaped American Music?" [TV-G]
- Dr. Walter Edgar and author and scholar Dr. William Ferris discuss the roots of American Music. [High-Definition]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #605 "Arizona" [TV-G]
- Darley travels from Northeastern Arizona down to the border of Mexico to explore the diversity of this southwestern state. She rides at a 300-year-old hacienda style ranch in the high Sonoran desert with a real cowboy guide. Outside of Phoenix, Darley saddles up to ride old gold mining routes and pan for gold with a modern day prospector in the Bradshaw Mountains. [High-Definition]
- The Washingtons of Sulgrave Manor
- George Washington was the third generation of his family born in America, but surprisingly the story of his ancestors is one of ambition, hope, and risk shared by immigrants throughout history. This story begins in 1529, the time of Henry VIII, during the most turbulent social and economic changes in English history. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2306 "LENNONYC" [TV-PG]
- With a prologue narrated by Yoko Ono, this film profiles John Lennon and Ono's years in New York City. [High-Definition]
- A Walk with Simon Kenton
- Clancy Brown hosts a walk in the footsteps of legendary frontiersman Simon Kenton, a key figure behind America's westward expansion and the settlement of Kentucky and Ohio. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- Riding Rails In China, Part 2
- #101 [TV-G]
- American travelers Chris and Sarah visit the magnificent Shenyang Imperial Palace, Changchun World Sculpture Park, and Benxi Water Cave. [High-Definition]
- Wilderness Road
- Author and University of Kentucky professor Gurney Norman retraces the route of the famous pioneer trail from Kingsport, TN to Boonesborough and gets perspectives on the region's history from a retired forester, a Cherokee teacher, and a Laurel County farmer. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #112 "Prosa de no ficción" [TV-G]
- Explores three kinds of nonfiction writing—informational, opinion, and memoir—and illustrates how to get the most out of reading them. Writer Luis Rodriguez reads from Always Running, his memoir about gang life.
- Market Warriors
- #106 "Antiquing In Brimfield, MA - Part 2" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to one of the largest markets in the world, the Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, Massachusetts. There they scour the 16 fields of vendors in search of the best piece of art pottery. Some notable picks include a Rookwood vase and a painted blanket chest. [High-Definition]
- Crafting Tradition
- Pioneer families made baskets, fishing nets, quilts, brooms, and furniture by hand, from whatever materials were available, because they had to. Today, these same items are mass-produced and readily available, but the hand-made versions persist for very different reasons. This 1993 KET documentary visits members of five Western Kentucky families to discover how they are preserving the tradition of hand-crafting these household items—and why they believe it is important to maintain this link to the past. Watch Online
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #601 "Botswana: Okavango Delta and Makgadikgadi Pans" [TV-G]
- Darley takes viewers on a journey through one the last great wilderness areas, Botswana's Okavango Delta, and the lunar-like Makgadikgadi Pans, meeting the wildlife and people. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #124 "Yoga Basics"
- Clifford's Puppy Days
- #210 "The Big, Big Present/Hanukkah Plunder Blunder" [TV-Y]
- The kittens accidentally break the menorah, and their attempts to fix it get a little "sticky." Zo can't resist sneaking in and opening all eight of his presents on the first night of Hanukkah, but he soon realizes that he's spoiled his own fun by taking the surprise out of each night. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #407 "Toby Garland Ellison"