6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17346 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #415 "Ruff Needs His Herring Checked" [TV-Y]
- Ruff has finally lost it! He's hearing a voice that no one else can hear. Even stranger, the voice is telling him to bake cookies to woo Charlene, the poodle next door. Ruff's sanity is at stake as he sends Isaac and Liza to meet with an audiologist to find out everything they can about hearing. And just in case the voice is right about the cookies, he sends Sterling and Brian to a cookie company! [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2004 "State Tax Reform"
- A discussion about state tax reform. Guests: State Rep. Jim Wayne, D-Louisville; State Rep. Bill Farmer, R-Lexington; State Sen. Gerald Neal, D-Louisville; and State Sen. Paul Hornback, R-Shelbyville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32005 [TV-RE]
- #312 "Starlight Night" [TV-Y]
- On Starlight Night, the annual holiday when all the stars in Cyberspace are refreshed for the new year, Hacker concocts a scheme to darken them forever instead. He sends Buzz and Delete to stop the production of new star circuits by kidnapping inventor Archimedes, and the kids have only hours to rescue him. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10517 [TV-RE]
- Rick Steves' Europe
- #704 "Florence: Heart of the Renaissance" [TV-G]
- Rick explores Michelangelo's David, Botticelli's Birth of Venus, Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise, Fra Angelico's serene beauty, and the dome that kicked off the Renaissance. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #102 "Big Lever" [TV-G]
- In 1978 Richard Nixon chose Letcher County, Ky., for his first public appearance since resigning the presidency. Priceless footage of his visit introduces this incisive and sometimes hilarious look at the engines that drive American politics. The film explores the machinations of party politics in this rural and staunchly Republican county.
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #741 "Jim Waters"
- Jim Waters, president of the Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions, discusses the state pension crisis and what this Bowling Green-based think tank suggests for the 2013 General Assembly to fix the problem. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1601 "Sam Bush Band"
- Bluegrass legend Sam Bush and his band perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Saving The Titanic
- The story of the disaster from below deck and the engineering crew who fought to hold back the power of the sea as the Titanic sank. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #103 "Woodstock Poster/Thomas Hart Benton Lithograph/18th Century Still Life"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an original Woodstock poster, a Thomas Hart Benton lithograph, and an 18th century still life passed down through a Kentucky family for more than 200 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Quest for the Perfect Bourbon: Voices of Buffalo Trace
- A compilation of interviews with the people and stories of the Buffalo Trace Distillery family, such as Master Distiller Emeritus Elmer T. Lee, and descendants of iconic figures Colonel E. H. Taylor Jr., Colonel Albert B. Blanton, and Pappy Van Winkle.
- The National Christmas Tree Lighting 2012
- The festivities include performances and readings by top musicians and actors at President't Park. The evening is capped off by the ceremonial lighting of the National Christmas Tree by a very special guest! [High-Definition]
- Titanic with Len Goodman
- Len Goodman, a judge on Dancing with the Stars, discovers how the impact of the Titanic disaster is still felt. Goodman has his own connection to the ship. Before he was a dancer, he was a welder for Harland and Woolf, the company that built the Titanic in Belfast. [High-Definition]
- Settlement Schools of Appalachia
- In the late 19th century, college-educated young women of the Bluegrass, influenced by the progressive movement, established several community schools in isolated areas of Eastern Kentucky. This 1995 KET production looks at the early history, growth, and contemporary roles of these Appalachian community institutions.
- #2603 "The Undertaking" [TV-RE]
- The world of Thomas Lynch, a poet and undertaker whose family has cared for the dead in a small Michigan town for three generations. [High-Definition]
- Hollywood Biography
- #504 "Gary Cooper: The Face of a Hero" [TV-PG]
- Known for his personification of the Western Hero, it was Montana-born Gary Cooper's horse-riding skills that first brought him bit parts in movies - and he never lost his love of the great American outdoors.
- My Kentucky Home
- #104 "Greenville (Part 2)"
- Historian Tom Brizendine, Dorothy Martin, Becky Keith, and Jamie Wells discuss the history and exciting changes going on in Greenville.
- BBC World News
- #23346 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18252 [TV-RE]
- Ashland's Field of Dreams
- Cincinnati Reds sportscaster Marty Brenneman narrates this sentimental look at playing baseball in Central Park in Ashland, Ky., during the 1950s. Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #1221 "Pine Mountain Settlement School/Artcroft/Lexington Farmers' Market" [TV-G]
- Executive Director Nancy Adams and former students discuss the mission of the Pine Mountain Settlement School, a one-of-a-kind center for environmental and Appalachian cultural education. Host Dave Shuffett visits Artcroft, a residential artist's retreat in Carlisle, and the Lexington Farmers' Market. A 2006 KET production. Watch Online
- GED Connection
- #114 "Poetry" [TV-G]
- Poet Sonia Sanchez reads from her work and shows how to analyze a poem, U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky introduces the "Favorite Poem Project," and people talk about how poetry can be a powerful means of expression.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2752 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Ballet Theatre Presents The Nutcracker
- The Kentucky Ballet Theater presents the classic ballet about young Clara who battles a giant Mouse King and transforms her Nutcracker doll into a Prince. Together, they experience the magical land of snow, the land of sweets, and a celebration of dances from around the world.