- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1615 [TV-RE]
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Featuring Jane Seymour and Nathan Gunn
- Actress Jane Seymour and baritone Nathan Gunn join the renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square in a magnificent Christmas special featuring some of the season's best-loved songs. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #501 "Tracks of Imagination"
- Meet the creative team at the Alexandria, Kentucky-based studio Applied Imagination, whose holiday and seasonal train displays meld botanical design and architecture, delighting crowds at botanical gardens across the United States. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, December 17
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #742 "David Williams"
- Bill sits down with former Kentucky lawmaker David Williams to look back on his 27 years in the Kentucky legislature, the last 13 as Senate president, and discuss his recent judicial appointment by Gov. Steve Beshear. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3050 "The Abortion Debate Flares In Ireland" [TV-RE]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4204 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Four" [TV-PG]
- In the climactic battle of the war, Matthew and William go over the top to an uncertain fate; Vera plays a cruel endgame with Bates and Anna; and Daisy faces the severest test of her life. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2813 [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #103 "The Buzzard and the Monkey"
- An African-American tale, told by John O'Neal, in which the buzzard learns a lesson.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1534 [TV-G]
- From the Ground Up
- #104 "Landscape Design"
- A look at cemeteries, gardens, parks, and greenspace communities in Kentucky. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #601 "Bruce Jay Friedman: Lucky Bruce" [TV-G]
- Playwright/screenwriter and essayist Bruce Jay Friedman discusses his literary career as a humorist.
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4205 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Five" [TV-PG]
- As the war nears its end, Downton's aristocrats and servants put their lives back together. Mary and Sir Richard go estate hunting. A mysterious wounded officer makes a shocking revelation. [High-Definition]
- Take on the South
- #107 "What Is The Necessary South?" [TV-G]
- Since the earliest days of the American republic, the South has served primarily as "the negative other," but this image has changed in the last decades. [High-Definition]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #606 "Belize" [TV-G]
- Visit the Cayo and Mountain Pine Ridge Districts of Belize and explore Maya sites and caves and a variety of jungle lodges. Darley rides a few of the 100 horses at Banana Bank Lodge, a farm and ranch near the capitol city of Belmopan. [High-Definition]
- Jeff Beck Honors Les Paul
- Jeff Beck performs some of Les Paul's classic tracks as well as other rockabilly standards live at the famous Iridium Jazz Club in New York City. Les Paul's own son, Russ Paul, was there to observe the dedication of the Iridium's newly named "Les Paul Room." [High-Definition]
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3703 "The Richard Tucker Opera Gala" [TV-G]
- The Richard Tucker Music Foundation features its 2012 award winner joined by world-renowned opera luminaries and members of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra. [High-Definition]
- From This Valley
- Author and outdoorsman Gurney Norman explores Eastern Kentucky's Big Sandy region, including its trails, its people, its history, and its rich literary heritage. A 1989 KET production. Watch Online
- The National Christmas Tree Lighting 2012
- The festivities include performances and readings by top musicians and actors at President't Park. The evening is capped off by the ceremonial lighting of the National Christmas Tree by a very special guest! [High-Definition]
- Digital Renaissance: Imaging the Iliad
- Classicists from Harvard's Center for Hellenic Studies, along with conservators, computer scientists, and photographers attempt to photograph and scan the world's oldest surviving manuscript of the Homeric Iliad.
- GED Connection en Español
- #113 "Ficción" [TV-G]
- Explores elements of fiction in short stories by Edgar Allan Poe, Flannery O'Connor, and James Baldwin and the contemporary novel Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat, who reads an excerpt from the book.
- Market Warriors
- #107 "Antiquing In Pasadena, CA" [TV-PG]
- The pickers and guest picker Bob Cirillo head west to the world-famous Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, for the monthly flea market. They are challenged to find Native-American wares. Some notable picks include a Whitney Houston collectible, leather gauntlets, and Picasso dominos. [High-Definition]
- Inspired by the book FatherLoss: How Sons of All Ages Come to Terms with the Deaths of Their Dads by Neil Chethik, this poignant new special explores the unique grief sons face when they lose their fathers. Host Dave Shuffett makes a personal journey of discovery after the death of his father in 2007. In addition to the author Neil Chethik, he interviews several other men about father-loss, including Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Joel Pett, magazine editor John Lynch, and others. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #602 "Botswana: Tuli, Makgadikgadi and Maun" [TV-G]
- Starting in Tuli, an area known as the "Land of the Giants" because of its larger than life natural attractions, Darley stays in eco-friendly safari camps and rides horses to view the zebra and wildebeest herds that dot these wild savannahs. [High-Definition]
- Frost Flowers
- A Chris Korrow documentary about frost flowers, also known as "ice flowers." These spectacular icy "blooms" occur for just a few short days a year, with magnificent displays only occurring every six years or so. Thousands of photos along with time-lapse photography and an original score help to illustrate this artistry in nature. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #613 "Arch and Bend" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #106 "Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends" [TV-Y]
- The dog friends remember how Cleo shook things up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. Cleo gets a new doggie playground and starts hanging out with Mac, ignoring Clifford and T-Bone. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #408 "Wise William"