6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17353 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #416 "Laser/Candid Camera" [TV-Y]
- The sinister, disguise-wearing criminal LePurr has been hitting up flower shops and Ruff is determined to stop her! [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Tonight
- #2005 "Public Employee Pensions"
- A discussion about public employee pensions. Scheduled guests: State Sen. Damon Thayer, R-Georgetown, co-chair of the Task Force on Kentucky Public Pensions; State Rep. Mike Cherry, D-Princeton, co-chair of the Task Force on Kentucky Public Pensions; Dave Adkisson, president and CEO of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce; and Jim Carroll, co-founder of Kentucky Government Retirees. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32010 [TV-RE]
- #101 "Lost My Marbles" [TV-Y]
- A day at the library turns into a cyberventure when Jackie, Matt, and Inez learn that Hacker has kidnapped Dr. Marbles, the only person who can save Motherboard from an evil virus. The rescuers learn to use a map as a mathematical tool as they navigate across a cyber island in search of Marbles—then try to escape before a huge earthquake turns the island inside out. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10522 [TV-RE]
- Rick Steves' Europe
- #705 "Florentine Delights and Tuscan Side Trips" [TV-G]
- Enjoy more of the exquisite artistic treasures of Florence and a couple of rival cities and cultural capitals in their own right, Pisa and Lucca. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #103 "Coalmining Women/In Ya Blood" [TV-G]
- Interviewed at home and on the job, women coal miners tell of the conditions that led them to seek employment in this traditionally male-dominated industry and the problems they encountered once hired. And, the story of a typical young man from Appalachia in the summer after his senior year in high school. He must face the difficult decision faced by many Appalachian youth - whether to stay in the mountains or leave in search of a "better life."
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #742 "David Williams"
- Bill sits down with former Kentucky lawmaker David Williams to look back on his 27 years in the Kentucky legislature, the last 13 as Senate president, and discuss his recent judicial appointment by Gov. Steve Beshear. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #1602 "The Greencards"
- The Greencards, spearheaded by Australians Carol Young and Kym Warner, perform rock-infused bluegrass at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- First Freedom: The Fight for Religious Liberty
- This program profiles the generation of colonial Americans who raised the ideal of religious freedom to the level of a fundamental human right. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #104 "Hall of Famers Signed Baseball/Watch Fob/Italian Revival Lamp"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including a baseball signed by several Hall of Famers, a watch fob known as "The Rock," and an Italian Revival Lamp worth a lot more than the purchase price of $25. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Local Flavor
- Takes a closer look at Northern Kentucky's family-owned diners and the legacy of cuisine that has passed down through the generations. Features hometown favorites: goetta, the Kentucky Hot Brown, a fried bologna breakfast, and more.
- Kentucky Muse
- #501 "Tracks of Imagination"
- Meet the creative team at the Alexandria, Kentucky-based studio Applied Imagination, whose holiday and seasonal train displays meld botanical design and architecture, delighting crowds at botanical gardens across the United States. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Burgoo! A Southern Tradition
- A look at the history of this traditional Kentucky staple.
- Iranian Americans
- This program explores the history and lives of the Iranian American community in the United States. [High-Definition]
- Smart Travels with Rudy Maxa
- #408 "Alpine Christmas" [TV-G]
- Rudy begins his tour with the magical atmosphere of Zurich, with its glittering trees and festive music. He veers off the beaten path to the medieval town of Bremgarten for a visit with St. Nicholas. Finally, Rudy discovers a winter paradise in glamorous St. Moritz, the famous ski resort with the "dry, sparkling champagne climate." Also, tips on Christmas ornaments and winter sports.
- Christmas with the Annie Moses Band
- This live concert from Nashville includes such classic Christmas songs as "O Come, O Come Emmanuel," "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," "Hark!," and many more. [High-Definition]
- Crafting a Kentucky Nutcracker: Louisville Ballet & The Brown-Forman Nutcracker
- Takes viewers on a unique journey behind-the-scenes as the Louisville Ballet re-imagines this beloved, holiday favorite. See the magical, all-new production come together from its inception, through development and construction, and finally, the debut performance.
- Charlie Rose
- #18257 [TV-RE]
- Dusk 'til Dawn: Kentucky Rural Drive-In Theatres
- A look at the business of drive-ins in Kentucky towns. Produced by George Maranville with support from the KET Fund for Independent Productions.
- BBC World News
- #23353 [TV-RE]
- Your Turn to Care
- #102 [TV-G]
- This program illustrates the constant burden placed on the caregiver and how it can be overwhelming for the entire family. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2757 [TV-RE]
- Our Gift to You 2012
- University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, Kentucky presents a program of praise and celebration for the holiday season. Featuring the Cumberlands Singers, Chamber Choir, and Cumberlands Chorale, this concert was shot on location at Cumberland Falls State Park and the University of the Cumberlands Campus. [High-Definition]