6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17356 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #419 "How to Really Train Your Dog" [TV-Y]
- Uncle MacRuffmantosh takes a train to find Helmet of Victory but the train is filled with riddles. Ruff sends the FETCHers to figure out the riddles on the train. [High-Definition]
- Gentleman from Kentucky: John Sherman Cooper
- A 1989 KET documentary on the life and political career of the revered statesman.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32013 [TV-RE]
- #805 "The Bluebird of Zappiness" [TV-Y]
- In an unlikely twist of events, Hacker and the CyberSquad team up to stop Cyberspace's newest villain, Ledge, and fix Motherboard's virus once and for all. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10525 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #103 "Woodstock Poster/Thomas Hart Benton Lithograph/18th Century Still Life"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an original Woodstock poster, a Thomas Hart Benton lithograph, and an 18th century still life passed down through a Kentucky family for more than 200 years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #909 "Along Highway 62" [TV-G]
- In a special expanded edition, host Dave Shuffett tours Kentucky by driving from Maysville to Wickliffe on U.S. 62. Stops along the way include visits to Georgetown, Versailles, Bardstown, Elizabethtown, Central City, Princeton, and Paducah. A 2003 KET production. Watch Online
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #926 "Global Opportunities" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3908 "Dec. 21, 2012"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #506 "Don't Let Go" [TV-PG]
- Joe Penhale is desperate to keep his ex-wife Maggie and show her he's changed. Aunt Ruth uncovers a chest of family heirlooms when she clears out a barn at the farm, including photos as Martin as a six-year-old schoolboy. Martin sets a date for the baby's christening without consulting Louisa. Tensions begin to rise between them. [High-Definition]
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3052 [TV-RE]
- After Newtown
- One week after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, PBS brings together its news and public affairs teams in a joint effort to analyze and illuminate the issues. This program covers mental illness in young adults, access to guns and gun laws, the neuroscience of violence, the culture and media, and the security of schools and colleges. [High-Definition]
- Movie Classics
- #1046 "Dark Victory" [TV-PG]
- An heiress with only months to live embarks on a social whirl, then marries her doctor. Bette Davis, George Brent, and Humphrey Bogart star.
- Live Music: The Tim Krekel Story
- Filmmaker Morgan Atkinson examines the career of the famed rock musician and country music songwriter from Louisville who passed away in 2009. From his early days as lead guitarist for Jimmy Buffett to his role as a celebrated singer/songwriter, Atkinson follows the development of Krekel's craft while showing the struggle of sustaining a life in music.
- Christmas at Belmont
- #2011 [TV-G]
- The annual Belmont University tradition celebrating the holiday season and the musical diversity and rich talent of the university's School of Music. The concert features a collage of familiar carols, classical masterworks, world music and light-hearted seasonal favorites. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #103 "Coalmining Women/In Ya Blood" [TV-G]
- Interviewed at home and on the job, women coal miners tell of the conditions that led them to seek employment in this traditionally male-dominated industry and the problems they encountered once hired. And, the story of a typical young man from Appalachia in the summer after his senior year in high school. He must face the difficult decision faced by many Appalachian youth - whether to stay in the mountains or leave in search of a "better life."
- BBC World News
- #23356 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #18260 [TV-RE]
- Jubilee - Summertime Blues
- #1506 "Doug MacLeod/Otis Taylor Band"
- MacLeod presents a distinctive style of acoustic blues, followed by the immersive vocal and instrumental "trance blues" of the Otis Taylor Band, in performances recorded at the 2010 W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival in Henderson, Kentucky. A 2011 KET production [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #1121 "Festival of Trees/Wonderland of Lights/Scuba Santa" [TV-G]
- The Festival of Trees at Ashland's Paramount Arts Center, the Winter Wonderland of Lights in Ashland's Central Park, and a scuba-diving Santa at the Newport Aquarium. A 2005 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- #1106 "Celebration of Ukulele" [TV-G]
- Ukulele musicians Victoria Vox, Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, and The Love Leighs perform.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2760 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #121 "Films by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, Olivia Sizemore, Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, Sarah Kadish, and Natalie Baxter"
- Features films created by the Appalachian Media Institute (AMI), a media training program for central Appalachian youth. Films include Missing Generation, about children being raised by their grandparents, produced by Dillon Fisher, Candace Hughes, and Olivia Sizemore; Up in Coots Hollow, about a family who has shared the same plot of land for generations, produced by Cory Coots, AJ Hamilton, and Sarah Kadish; and Carrie Jean Wells, a biopic of the fiddle player and Eastern Kentucky native, produced by Natalie Baxter, an established Eastern Kentucky filmmaker and mentor in the AMI project. [High-Definition] Watch Online