6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17359 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #420 "Ruff Pigs Out and Has a Whale of a Time" [TV-Y]
- The lost legendary Helmet of Victory is so close Ruff can almost taste it! He's just learned that the Helmet is somewhere in Old Sturbridge Village, a town that time forgot. The FETCHers head off to the village, and then undergo a series of elimination trials to retrieve the Helmet. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #407 "Rainbow Blossom Natural Food Market/ Foxhollow Farm Center/Johnny Unitas/Stewart Lussky/Minature Animals" [TV-G]
- Rob Auerbach, founder of Rainbow Blossom Natural Food Market, and his daughter Summer discuss the recent opening of their Highlands store which was designed to earn LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green certification; a visit to Foxhollow Farm Center, where compassionate and earth-friendly farming are practiced; the great Johnny Unitas; an interview with Stewart Lussky, interim executive director of the Festival of Faiths; and Over the Rainbow Farm owner Cindy Feathers and her miniature animals. A 2009 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32014 [TV-RE]
- #402 "The Icky Factor" [TV-Y]
- Hacker is building another dastardly device, and the Electric Eel of Aquari-Yum is to be its power source. To get the eel, Hacker traps its guardian, cyberslug Icky, far from home. The kids and Digit must use the concept of factoring to rescue Icky. [High-Definition]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3908 "Dec. 21, 2012"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Joe Arnold, political reporter, WHAS-TV in Louisville; Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Ronnie Ellis, Frankfort reporter, CNHI, Inc. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10526 [TV-RE]
- This American Land
- #212 "Rio Grande Del Norte, Climate Adaptation, Flying Aces of the Insect World, Peel Watershed, Indigo Snakes" [TV-G]
- Saving the upper Rio Grande, facing climate change with wind power in New Mexico, studying insects to improve small-scale aircraft design, protecting Canada's Peel Watershed, and restoration efforts to increase indigo snakes are featured. [High-Definition]
- Southern Accents
- #1904 [TV-G]
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Decor Warehouse in Lebanon, Tennessee and American Hikes in Bryson City, North Carolina are featured.
- Kentucky Health
- #808 "Cardiac Electrophysiology and Heart Rhythm"
- Dr. Brad Sutton, assistant professor of medicine at the University of Louisville and associate director of electrophysiology at Jewish Hospital, discusses cardiac electrophysiology and heart rhythm. Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #108 "Mountain Lake Corridor"
- Cave Run Lake in Rowan County is almost entirely surrounded by the northern portion of the Daniel Boone National Forest. In addition to outdoor recreation, area attractions include the Kentucky Folk Art Museum in Morehead and a herd of bison.
- Holidays at Murray State 2012
- #2012 "2012" [TV-G]
- The Murray State University Concert Choir, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Orchestra, and featured soloists perform at this annual seasonal special. [High-Definition]
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1205 "Orlando (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- A circa 1835 Regency-style etagere; an animator's plaster model of Geppetto, created for the Disney movie Pinocchio in 1940; and a painting by Fern Coppedge of the renowned early-20th-century Pennsylvania Impressionist school. [High-Definition]
- In Performance at the Governor's Mansion
- #104 "1997 Holiday Program"
- Features the Northern Kentucky Brotherhood, an a cappella gospel group; Vince DiMartino and a jazz trio with singer Gail Wynters; and holiday readings by Warren Hammack and Pamela White of Horse Cave Theatre. A KET production. Watch Online
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Featuring Jane Seymour and Nathan Gunn
- Actress Jane Seymour and baritone Nathan Gunn join the renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square in a magnificent Christmas special featuring some of the season's best-loved songs. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #501 "Tracks of Imagination"
- Meet the creative team at the Alexandria, Kentucky-based studio Applied Imagination, whose holiday and seasonal train displays meld botanical design and architecture, delighting crowds at botanical gardens across the United States. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #1010 "Kentucky's Last Great Places: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- A rare opportunity to journey to some of the few remaining places that look much as they did when the first European settlers began arriving in Kentucky. Inspired by the book Kentucky's Last Great Places, written and photographed by Thomas Barnes, host Dave Shuffett explores hidden areas in every corner of the Commonwealth. A 2004 KET production.
- Our Gift to You 2012
- University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, Kentucky presents a program of praise and celebration for the holiday season. Featuring the Cumberlands Singers, Chamber Choir, and Cumberlands Chorale, this concert was shot on location at Cumberland Falls State Park and the University of the Cumberlands Campus. [High-Definition]
- Independent Lens
- #1307 "These Amazing Shadows" [TV-PG]
- This program looks at the work of the National Film Preservation Board and the cinematic treasures it strives to save, from Hollywood blockbusters to avant-garde gems, and from the earliest days of film to today. Hear from scholars and artists from across the field, and witness some of the greatest masterpieces of American film. [High-Definition]
- One Silent Night
- Walter Cronkite narrates a World War I Christmas story with songs by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- BBC World News
- #23359 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19001 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #604 "Robin Lacy and DeZydeco"
- This six-piece group has been set apart from the mainstream with their unique instrumentation. Taking the lessons learned from the roots of New Orleans and Louisiana music and culture, Robin Lacy and DeZydeco has added its own original songwriting and classic crowd pleasers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1327 "Christmas 2007" [TV-G]
- A fantastic Christmas light display at the home of Marion County's Paul Ruley; holiday music by the Heartland Dulcimer Club of Elizabethtown; and a tour of the Rosemary Clooney House in Augusta, home of the largest collection of White Christmas memorabilia in the world, led by curators Steve and Heather French Henry. A 2007 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- Christmas at St. Olaf: Rejoice, Give Thanks, and Sing
- The 2011 Christmas from St. Olaf celebrates the centennial performance of one of the nation's most highly acclaimed annual musical celebrations. This special showcases the artistry of St. Olaf College featuring five of its renowned choirs and the St. Olaf Orchestra. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2801 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Ballet Theatre Presents The Nutcracker
- The Kentucky Ballet Theater presents the classic ballet about young Clara who battles a giant Mouse King and transforms her Nutcracker doll into a Prince. Together, they experience the magical land of snow, the land of sweets, and a celebration of dances from around the world.