6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17361 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #418 "Gearing Up for Getting Ruff's Goat" [TV-Y]
- All of the cat grooming shows are competing with Ruff's ratings and he's desperate to find the mythical Helmet of Victory that will reverse his fortunes. Uncle MacRuffmantosh calls with news that he thinks he's located the Helmet on a faraway mountaintop, so Ruff plans to ride his trusty tricycle up the mountain to retrieve the prize. So Ruff sends Brian, Bethany, and Talia to meet with a bicycle expert and physics professor. Meanwhile, he sends Liza to learn how to groom a goat. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- Travel to Patti's 1880 Settlement in Grand Rivers, Kentucky, for some holiday cheer, learn what MSU students are doing over the holiday break, and Jason Lindsey demonstrates how Santa really gets down the chimney. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32016 [TV-RE]
- #803 "Peace, Love, and Hackerness" [TV-Y]
- When Hacker destroys the Far Out Radio antenna to stop the rebooter bees' favorite music, the team has to find and measure each piece so they can replace the antenna before Cyberspace shuts down. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #813 "M.A.D.E. (Motivating Youth All Day Everyday)"
- Teaching life lessons beyond classroom textbooks is what a former UK football player and a one-time incarcerated gang member have in common. Quincy Murdock and Logan Avritt are working to improve GPA's for at-risk kids and dial down the lure of gangs and violence. It's called M.A.D.E. - Motivating Youth All Day Everyday. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10528 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
- #1102 "Touring Ireland" [TV-G]
- Burt visits Ireland's great pilgrimage sites, follows the trails of St. Patrick, investigates the history of Guinness, learns about the most valuable book in Ireland, looks at the great architecture of Dublin, and finds out what's good to eat.
- Conversations with Champions
- #206 "Kenny Davis"
- Former Georgetown College NAIA All-American Kenny Davis, Captain of the USA's 1972 Olympic Basketball Team, speaks about his Olympics experience in Munich - both the heartbreak and lifelong disappointment of losing the controversial Gold Medal basketball game to the Russians, and the horrific memory of the slaughter of 11 Israeli athletes by Palestinian terrorists during those same ill-fated Games. [High-Definition]
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #205 [TV-G]
- Ric shows what $15 million will buy on the housing market; explains the effect of ordinary inflation on investments; and interviews Mort Zuckerman, real estate investor and editor of the NY Daily News and US News & World Report. [High-Definition]
- #2707 "Wild Balkans" [TV-PG]
- An untouched landscape, the Balkans provide a habitat for wild animals that have all but vanished from the rest of Europe. [High-Definition]
- Mister Rogers & Me
- Soon after Fred Rogers had retired from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood he had a chance meeting with his next door neighbor - Benjamin Wagner, a young, up-and-coming producer for MTV. The meeting would change Wagner's life. [High-Definition]
- Once Upon a Vision
- Depicts the early days of Berea College. Author Alex Haley serves as host and storyteller. Watch Online
- #3711 "Building the Great Cathedrals" [TV-G]
- Gothic cathedrals are marvels of human achievement and artistry. But how did medieval builders reach such spectacular heights? Teams perform hands-on experiments to investigate and reveal the architectural secrets that the cathedral builders used to erect their soaring, glass-filled walls. This program reveals the hidden formulas, drawn from the pages of the Bible itself, that drove medieval builders ever upward. [High-Definition]
- Tina Fey: The Mark Twain Prize
- Steve Carell, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Hamm, Jane Krakowski, Steve Martin, Seth Meyers, Lorne Michaels, Betty White, and others will take the stage to honor Tina Fey with the 2010 Kennedy Center Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #102 "Caldwell County"
- A historical look at Caldwell County.
- #3716 "Quest for Solomon's Mines" [TV-G]
- Two cutting-edge field investigations that illuminate the legend of Solomon and reveal the source of the great wealth that powered the first mighty biblical kingdoms. [High-Definition]
- Tom Owen's Louisville
- #104 "Life in the Old Neighborhood"
- Tom Owen takes viewers back in time to just after World War II when front porches, corner grocery stores and taverns, sidewalks filled with residents and visitors, the neighborhood picture show, and others conveyed a sense of community.
- Burt Wolf: Taste of Freedom
- #104 "Kwanzaa" [TV-G]
- Kwanzaa runs from December 26 to January 1 and is an opportunity for African Americans to celebrate their roots. Burt visits the epicenter of black culture in the United States by taking a tour of Harlem, with a stop at the Apollo Theater on Amateur Night, and looks at what faith means at Abyssinian Church.
- BBC World News
- #23361 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19003 [TV-RE]
- #1108 "Alejandro Escovedo & Joseph Arthur" [TV-G]
- Alejandro Escovedo returns with music from his new album, Big Station, followed by singer/songwriter Joseph Arthur with songs from his double album, Redemption City.
- Kentucky Life
- #1301 "Farm House Inn/Beaver Dam Café/Ballard Wildlife Management Area" [TV-G]
- Host Dave Shuffett visits the Farm House Inn, a McCreary County bed-and-breakfast with hiking trails, waterfalls, rock formations, and other natural wonders right on the property; the Beaver Dam Café in Ohio County; and the Ballard Wildlife Management Area, a stopover spot for eagles and huge flocks of migrating waterfowl. A 2007 KET production. Watch Online
- Breakfast Special 2: Revenge of the Omelets
- This sequel celebrates some great breakfast spots in North Carolina, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, and more. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2803 [TV-RE]
- Studio 89
- #604 "Robin Lacy and DeZydeco"
- This six-piece group has been set apart from the mainstream with their unique instrumentation. Taking the lessons learned from the roots of New Orleans and Louisiana music and culture, Robin Lacy and DeZydeco has added its own original songwriting and classic crowd pleasers. [High-Definition]