- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1617 [TV-RE]
- Call The Midwife Holiday Special
- Nurses and nuns minister to an abandoned newborn and Jenny tries to find the children of an elderly vagrant. Chummy plans an ambitious nativity play. In true Chummy fashion, mishaps ensue. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #201 "Fire and Motion"
- The vibrant glasswork of Stephen Rolfe Powell and the intricate, automata sculpture of Steve Armstrong reveal the distinctive energies of two gifted Kentucky artists. Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, December 31
- One to One
- #206 "Neil Chethik"
- Bill Goodman speaks with author Neil Chethik about his book VoiceMale: What Husbands Really Think About Their Marriages, Their Wives, Sex, Housework, and Commitment, based on interviews with more than 350 American husbands. A 2007 KET production. Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3052 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #301 "88 Keys, 300 Years"
- This celebration of the 300th anniversary of the piano features Dr. Diane Earle of Kentucky Wesleyan and the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra. Earle tells about the history of the instrument and performs piano works by a variety of composers. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4207 "Downton Abbey, Series II - Part Seven" [TV-PG]
- In the finale, the family gathers at Downton Abbey for Christmas. [High-Definition]
- Scully/The World Show
- #1536 [TV-G]
- From the Ground Up
- #106 "Residential Architecture"
- A look at Kentucky home architectual styles. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #603 "Happy Birthday, Ethel Merman" [TV-G]
- Tony Cointreau and James Russo discuss the career of Broadway's greatest star Ethel Merman.
- Frazier History Museum
- Follows the creation of the Frazier History Museum in Louisville as the staff collaborates with the Royal Armouries (Britain's oldest museum) to build one of the greatest collections of arms, armor, and related historical artifacts in the world. A KET production. Watch Online
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #608 "Southern Quebec" [TV-G]
- Darley explores Quebec's snowy trails by horses, skis, and dogsleds and visits the city of Montreal, sampling some French pastries in Old Montreal and getting an insiders look at the Canadian horses in Mont Royal Park. [High-Definition]
- Lexington in the 40s: Swingin' in the Bluegrass
- Central Kentuckians recall the big band music scene in the Bluegrass during the World War II era, when Lexingtonians danced in clubs like Joyland, the Green Dome, and the Cotton Club and in the ballrooms of the Phoenix and Lafayette hotels. Archival photographs and film footage, some not seen since the 1940s, illustrate the memories of those places and times.
- American Masters
- #2601 "Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance" [TV-PG]
- Tracing the struggles and triumphs of the Joffrey Ballet from 1956 to the present, the film features interviews with former and current Joffrey dancers; the breakthroughs of choreographers Twyla Tharp, Laura Dean, and Margo Sappington; and excerpts from signature works "Astarte," "Trinity," and "Billboards." [High-Definition]
- Composer at Work: Lorne Dechtenberg
- Composer Lorne Dechtenberg, a music student at the University of Kentucky, shares his insight and passion for music as he completes his work, Honeymoon Symphony. This film follows Dechtenberg's creative process from writing to rehearsal to performance. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Searchlight Serenade: Big Bands in the WWII Japanese American Incarceration Camps
- The stories of Japanese Americans - big band trumpet players, saxophonists, singers - who created a soulful escape for themselves and their fellow prisoners in incarceration camps during World War II. [High-Definition]
- The Haunting Tradition
- Retells tales of the supernatural—hauntings, strange noises, and apparitions—passed on through generations of Western Kentucky storytellers. A 1993 KET production. Watch Online
- Downton Abbey Revisited
- Using clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage, this program features moments from the first two seasons of the series and tantalizing previews of season three. [High-Definition]
- Roads Home—The Life and Times of A.B. Happy Chandler
- A compelling look at the life and career of Southern "stump speaking" politician A.B. "Happy" Chandler. At age 89, Chandler looks back on a colorful past, which included becoming America's youngest governor in 1935, serving in the U.S. Senate during World War II, and ushering African-Americans into baseball as Commisioner of Baseball during the 1950s. A 1987 production. Watch Online
- Breakfast Special 2: Revenge of the Omelets
- This sequel celebrates some great breakfast spots in North Carolina, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, and more. [High-Definition]
- The Bell Witch Legend
- The story of the so-called "Bell Witch," a sinister entity that tormented a pioneer family on Tennessee's early frontier between 1817 and 1821.
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #604 "Kentucky" [TV-G]
- In Kentucky, discover wildflowers, a historic mill site, and rolling green hills on the trails at Shaker Village on horseback. Viewers learn about Kentucky's agricultural past as Darley rides smooth Tennessee Walking horses with a local resident, who is proud of her multi-generational farm and its heritage. Next, travel the trails at Land Between the Lakes and Barren River State Park in Western Kentucky. In Lexington, join Darley to see diverse breeds at the Kentucky Horse Park and attend a fast-paced, world-class equestrian competition, the Rolex Three Day Event. Next, visit a Thoroughbred rehabilitation center, where horses from the racetrack can find new homes. [High-Definition]
- The Harps
- A short documentary about America's first serial killers who ultimately were killed in Kentucky.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #507 "Focus: Arms and Legs" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #117 "Tough Enough/Stars in Your Eyes" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone decides to try to "toughen up" so Sheriff Lewis will like him better. Charley changes his mind about bringing his new telescope to a party, then wonders whether the kids will still want him to come at all. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #410 "Colmonel Ridge"