- GED Connection
- #101 "Orientation" [TV-G]
- An overview of the GED test and how this series and its accompanying workbooks and online lessons can help adults prepare.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2807 [TV-RE]
- Lovett Live Presents
- #102 "Kaci Bolls"
- Up and coming singer/songwriter Kaci Bolls returns to her hometown of Murray, Ky., to perform on the stage of Murray State University's historic Lovett Auditorium. Back in Nashville, Bolls is in demand as a demo singer for songs that have been cut by artists such as LeAnn Rimes, Carrie Underwood, Julie Roberts, and Sara Evans among others. [High-Definition]
12:30 am Wednesday, January 2
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Travel to Horse Cave and visit Kentucky Down Under, an Australian adventure; meet artist Paul Reynolds; visit Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort; and Haney's Appledale Farm in Nancy, Kentucky is a fifth generation Kentucky Farm Bureau Certified Roadside Market. [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #2806 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #19007 [TV-RE]
- Great Performances
- #3805 "From Vienna: The New Year's Celebration 2013" [TV-G]
- Ring in the New Year with host Julie Andrews and the Vienna Philharmonic at the opulent Musikverein, under the baton of guest conductor Franz Welser-Most. [High-Definition]
- Southern Sex
- A look at the reality behind the stereotypes and myths of the Southern belle and coal miner's daughter. Twelve Kentucky women share their intimate thoughts about love, marriage, and happiness. Produced by the Cafe Sisters, Eren McGinnis and Christine Fugate, with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Louisville—A City at the Falls
- Three restored films by Al Shands, produced in the 1970s, chronicle the history and growth of the River City across nine decades, from 1850 to 1940. A 2001 KET production. Watch Online
- Panama Canal: American Experience
- #2304 [TV-PG]
- Using an extraordinary archive of photographs and footage, interviews with canal workers, and firsthand accounts of life in the Canal zone, this film unravels the story of one of the world's most significant technological achievements. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3806 "Broadway Musicals: A Jewish Legacy" [TV-PG]
- Filmmaker Michael Kantor combines performance footage and interviews to highlight why Broadway is such fertile territory for Jewish artists. [High-Definition]
- Water Works: 150 Years of the Louisville Water Company
- A documentary history of the Louisville Water Co., chartered as a private company in 1854 but almost wholly owned by the city by the time regular water delivery began on October 22, 1860. In the early 1900s, the Louisville Water Co. pioneered techniques for clearing mud and sand from river water that served as a model for many other city systems. Today, the Louisville water system serves all of Jefferson County with almost 3,000 miles of pipeline.
- The Street Stops Here
- Follows legendary high school basketball coach Bob Hurley Sr. In his 36 years at St. Anthony High School, he's won 23 state titles, three national championships, with 957 career wins. This film reveals the coach's life-long struggle to inspire and motivate those around him in order to keep the doors of a poor, inner-city Catholic school in Jersey City, N.J., open. [High-Definition]
- Necia Desiree Harkless ... A Renaissance Woman
- A profile of retired university professor and scholar Dr. Necia Desiree Harkless, an author, poet, musician, actress, painter, social worker, arc welder, and streetcar conductor. At 93 years-old Dr. Harkless is a true "renaissance woman" and continues to live a full and vibrant life. This program chronicles her incredible life beginning in Detroit in the early 1920s. [High-Definition]
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3704 "One Singular Sensation: Celebrating Marvin Hamlisch" [TV-G]
- The New York Philharmonic rings in 2013 with this festive New Year's Eve celebration. This year features an all-star celebration of the life and work of Marvin Hamlisch. [High-Definition]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #125 "Carl Perkins" [TV-G]
- An interview with U.S. Rep. Carl D. Perkins, a Democrat who served Eastern Kentucky as a member of the House of Representatives for more than three decades. A 1977 KET production. Watch Online
- Woodsmith Shop
- #601 "Workbench Basics" [TV-G]
- The Woodsmith editors show the must-have features you need when choosing the right workbench. [High-Definition]
- Coal in Kentucky
- For over two hundred and fifty years coal mining has been a part of Kentucky's history. Through the voices of coal industry professionals, activists, politicians, and everyday people, this documentary examines the significance of this history, what it means today, and how we will move forward to responsibly mine coal while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of Kentucky's citizens, the environment, and the economy. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Health
- #809 "Minimally Invasive Surgery"
- A discussion about minimally invasive surgery with Dr. Erica Sutton. Watch Online
- Downton Abbey Revisited
- Using clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage, this program features moments from the first two seasons of the series and tantalizing previews of season three. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #509 "Two-Hand Snake" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #119 "Fluffed-Up Cleo/Team Spirit" [TV-Y]
- Cleo wins the prestigious title of Fluffiest Dog, but then drives her friends away by bragging about it incessantly. Jetta tells Vaz that he's holding back the soccer team, and Vaz decides to sit out the rest of the game. [High-Definition]
- Leadership Landscape
- #109 "Bill Samuels"
- A discussion with Bill Samuels, chairman emeritus of Makers Mark.