2:00 am EST
- Theater Talk
- #529 "Singer Marilyn Maye" [TV-G]
- Revered cabaret performer Marilyn Maye reminisces about her lengthy career as a jazz singer.
- #2513 "Reportero" [TV-PG]
- Journalists at a Tijuana-based newsweekly stubbornly ply their trade as the drug war intensifies. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #105 "Grayson County"
- Marking 200 years plus, share the excitement of a county that celebrates with the Honey Fest, Community Days, and an old fashion County Fair. Meet Allen Hemberger, who worked on Avatar and King Kong, as well as Kevin Mudd, organizer for the nationally known Fiddler's Contest, along with a host of others who exemplify the moral fiber of Grayson County.
- How Hollywood Does It
- #101 "Early Cinema"
- A discussion about the birth of cinema in the late 1800's through the talkies in 1928. Included are early films from Thomas Edison, The Lumiere Brothers, and George Melies. [High-Definition]
- At Home with the Georgians
- #102 "A Woman's Touch" [TV-PG]
- Amanda reveals how "taste" became the buzzword of the age 300 years ago and allowed women a new outlet for their creativity. Their status in the home was raised as a consequence, but new anxieties about getting it right also developed. [High-Definition]
- Barnes Collection - PBS Arts
- The quirky, quarrelsome Dr. Albert C. Barnes and his astounding art collection are explored. View paintings by some of the most famous names in art history such as Picasso, Cezanne, Renoir, and Matisse. [High-Definition]
- On Bended Knees: The Night Rider Story
- During the early 1900s, farmers in the Black Patch, the dark tobacco area of western Kentucky and Tennessee, resorted to violence against agents and warehouses of the tobacco monopoly. Produced by Brad Kimmel.
- Hollywood Biography
- #509 "Grace Kelly: The American Princess" [TV-PG]
- Philadelphia society life held little appeal for this acclaimed beauty, so she headed to New York City to be a model and actress. Within four years she was a major star in Hollywood and an Academy Award winner. Then she turned her back on it all to become Her Serene Highness, Princess Grace of Monaco.
- History Detectives
- #1009 [TV-PG]
- Stories from our nation's beginning involve an early American bill of sale for a 17-year old "negro girl," a powder horn from the American Revolution, a handwritten score and the "Star Spangled Banner," and a 1775 almanac. [High-Definition]
- Saint Joseph College: A Triumph of Faith
- A historical documentary about the Bardstown college, once a leading institution of religion and learning in the South.
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #115 "Drama" [TV-G]
- Explores the elements of drama through a play written by an adult learner and goes behind the scenes to see how the written word is translated to the stage.
- Market Warriors
- #113 "Antiquing In Walnut, Ia" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to Walnut, Iowa, to the Walnut Antique Show, where the target assignment is gold. Some key finds include a Herman Miller chair, an aluminum plane, and a piece of tramp art (a woodcutting style that involves layers of whittled pieces). [High-Definition]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #606 "Belize" [TV-G]
- Visit the Cayo and Mountain Pine Ridge Districts of Belize and explore Maya sites and caves and a variety of jungle lodges. Darley rides a few of the 100 horses at Banana Bank Lodge, a farm and ranch near the capitol city of Belmopan. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #517 "The Thigh Bone's Connected to the Hip Bone" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #126 "The Kibble Crook/Screaming for Ice Cream" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone eats all of Cleo's new food, then tries to blame it on someone else. Charley gets in over his head when he tries to serve everyone ice cream without an adult's help. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #412 "Richard Innes"
- Body Electric
- #1703 "Seaside Resort, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #125 "Mimic" [TV-Y]
- While exploring why some animals mimic the looks of others, Martin and Chris encounter a cheetah cub and its mom. But before they know it, evil fashion designer, Donita Donata, 'cat-naps' the startled mom right in front of their eyes. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Health
- #801 "Foot Care"
- Dr. Nere Onosode discusses foot diseases. Watch Online
- #908 "The 'A' Team/Emily Swallows a Horse" [TV-Y]
- Francine and Brain have sometimes wished that their soccer teammates would take the game more seriously, so they're thrilled to make the Elwood City All-Stars Traveling Team. But are their new teammates really more compatible? Emily tells a little white lie to get a sparkly ball she wants, then keeps having to embellish it to maintain her cover story. [High-Definition]
- Asia Biz Forecast
- #341 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #502 "Wendy Whelan: Moments of Grace"
- Interviews and performance segments take you into the life of New York City Ballet principal dancer Wendy Whelan, a Louisville native who began dancing with the Louisville Ballet Company as a child. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Martha Speaks
- #120 "Martha Runs The Store, Part 1 & Part 2" [TV-Y]
- Skits and Martha are feeling desperate while they wait in the broiling sun for Helen to finish shopping. Fed up, Skits decides to follow the cool air into the store, and Martha has to follow to get him out. What are they going to do now that they're stuck in the bathroom and the store is about to close?! [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #704 "The Kentucky Opera/Vendome Copper & Brass Works/Donna Hargens/The Western Library"
- A look at the history of the Kentucky Opera, celebrating its 60th season; a visit to Vendome Copper & Brass Works; an interview with Jefferson Co. Public Schools Superintendent Donna Hargens; and The Western Library has been remodeled with a new addition - the African-American Archives Reading Room. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #609 "Junky Monkey/Jumpy Warms Up" [TV-Y]
- George is on a mission to clean up his neighborhood, but where others see trash, George sees treasures hidden in alleys, sidewalk, and recycling bins. One cold winter's day, George and the Man with the Yellow Hat find an unexpected houseguest living in their country home - Jumpy Squirrel! [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1703 "Seaside Resort, FL" [TV-G]
- Comment on Kentucky
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio; and Joe Gerth, political writer, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online