- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1620 [TV-RE]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4303 "Downton Abbey, Season 3 - Part 3" [TV-PG]
- Two social revolutions arrive at Downton Abbey: the Irish civil war and the fight for women's suffrage. A mysterious conspiracy keeps Anna and Bates apart. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #503 "Frank X Walker: I Dedicate This Ride"
- Through poetry and drama, Kentucky writer and Affrilachian Poets founder Frank X Walker illuminates the life of 19th century African-American jockey Isaac Murphy. The program includes dramatic segments performed by Lexington Children's Theatre. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, January 21
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #803 "Janna McMahan"
- Author Janna McMahan, a University of Kentucky graduate, discusses her career as a best-selling novelist and writer. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Spirituals
- Slaves created the spiritual, a musical form built on African roots and biblical texts, for deliverance and for communication. The American Spiritual Ensemble, founded by University of Kentucky professor Everett McCorvey, honors the painful history of this American art form while introducing its message of hope to contemporary audiences around the world. Produced by Eren McGinnis and Ari Palos with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- European Journal
- #3103 "Overcrowding forces a massive pardon in the Czech Republic" [TV-G]
- The Abolitionists: American Experience
- #102 "The Abolitionists, Part Two" [TV-PG]
- Douglass escapes slavery, eventually joining Garrison in the anti-slavery movement. Threatened with capture by his former owner, Douglass flees to England, returning to the U.S. in 1847. He launches his own anti-slavery paper. John Brown meets with Douglass, revealing his radical plan to raise an army, attack plantations, and free the slaves. Harriet Beecher Stowe publishes Uncle Tom's Cabin in 1852. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2815 "Jan. 17, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #106 "Soap/Cat and Rat"
- The tale of a forgetful little boy and how forgetfulness gets him into trouble and a story of how the rat lost his tail and got it back again, both told by Appalachian storytellers Tom Bledsoe and Rich Kirby.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1539 [TV-G]
- From the Ground Up
- #103 "Architecture of Religion"
- A survey of religious structures in Kentucky, from log churches to grand cathedrals. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #530 "Gore Vidal: The Best Man" [TV-G]
- Writer Gore Vidal discusses The Best Man, his timeless political drama being revived on Broadway.
- Ribbon of Sand
- Profiles the transitory islands of North Carolina's Outer Banks that are doomed to disappear. Meryl Streep reads excerpts from Rachel Carson's writings. [High-Definition]
- Adolph Rupp: Myth, Legend, and Fact
- A documentary exploring the career and reputation of legendary University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp. Former players, assistant coaches, and administrators address some of the commonly held perceptions about Rupp, his reputation, and his role in the civil rights issues of the 1960s. A production of WKYT-TV/Lexington.
- How Hollywood Does It
- #102 "The Golden Age"
- This program focuses on the classical Hollywood era of 1928 through the 1950s. The hosts discuss and present clips from some of the films which made this era of Hollywood so memorable. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances at the Met
- #701 "L'Elisir d'Amore" [TV-PG]
- Anna Netrebko and Matthew Polenzani star in Bartlett Sher's new production of one of the greatest comic gems in opera, as the fickle Adina and her besotted Nemorino. [High-Definition]
- At Home with the Georgians
- #103 "Safe As Houses" [TV-PG]
- Amanda Vickery discovers how the 18th-century home was constantly under threat from theft, fire, divorce, poverty, illness, and death. Using intimate diaries and Old Bailey records, she explores the chaos of Georgian houses, bursting with extended families and servants, and learns how they set about making their dwellings havens of safety and security. [High-Definition]
- Hollywood Biography
- #510 "Ingrid Bergman" [TV-PG]
- Presents the remarkably talented but down-to-earth Ingrid Bergman who became a screen icon of romantic love. Actors Liv Ullmann, Angela Lansbury, Anthony Quinn, Jose Ferrer, and Colleen Dewhurst are interviewed. John Gielgud narrates.
- Rebound: A Basketball Story
- In the fall of 1980, the small town of Independence, Kentucky was rocked by a massive gas explosion at its high school. In the face of adversity, a group of young men picked up the pieces of their lives the way they knew best - by playing basketball. With no school to attend or gym to practice in, the boy's varsity basketball team realized a dream by winning the state championship. In the process, they inspired their fellow students and united the entire community. Nick Clooney narrates. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #116 "Pasando la prueba de estudios sociales del GED" [TV-G]
- Tips on reading and interpreting maps, charts, and graphics; information on the content areas covered on the social studies section of the GED Test; and sample test questions.
- Market Warriors
- #114 "Antiquing In Chicago, Il" [TV-PG]
- The pickers must find something from the 1970s at the Randolph Street Market in Chicago, Illinois. Notable finds include a pair of mid-century fiberglass chairs, a modern coffee table, and an Aunt Jemima clock. [High-Definition]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #607 "Texas" [TV-G]
- Darley saddles up to explore Texas Hill Country, Fort Worth, and North Texas, riding with modern day cowboys to learn about Texas horse culture. At Wildcatter Ranch, Darley attempts to feed giant longhorn cattle, before driving a wild group of fresh cattle across a stream. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky's Greenside
- #103 "kyGREEN.tv - A Year of Living Green in Kentucky!" [TV-G]
- Take a trip to western Kentucky and learn more about ethanol production in the state. Hang out with the creators of the Lily Rainbarrel in Lexington and visit with the folks at Ky. Eagle Inc. Head to Louisville and spend time with a local business that uses recycled equipment to make posters, cards, and invitations and spend some time in Frankfort for I Love the Mountains Day. Also, some tips and informative facts you can use to impress your friends. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #522 "Special: Recovery from Childbirth (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #132 "Clifford's Hiccups/It's My Party" [TV-Y]
- Challenges were faced when Clifford moved to Birdwell Island. Jetta breaks her play date with Emily. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #411 "John Hurtgen"