4:00 am EST
- Breakfast Special 2: Revenge of the Omelets
- This sequel celebrates some great breakfast spots in North Carolina, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, and more. [High-Definition]
- Independent Lens
- #1407 "The Revisionaries" [TV-PG]
- Once every decade, the highly politicized Texas State Board of Education rewrites the teaching and textbook standards for its nearly 5 million schoolchildren. And when it comes to textbooks, what happens in Texas affects the nation as a whole. [High-Definition]
- Instrument Maker: Homer Ledford
- A chronicle of the creation of a dulcimer, from conception to finished instrument, interwoven with the life story of Winchester craftsman Homer Ledford, America's premier dulcimer maker. Produced by Stan Petrey with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- #149 "Books" [TV-Y]
- When Razzles can't find her book, she and the dogs clean up the house and practice how to take good care of a book. Pido can't find a new bedtime story to read to the dogs, so he creates a new story combining everyone's favorite book characters into one adventure. [High-Definition]
- Washington Week
- #5231 [TV-RE]
- Heart of the Hills—The Story of Mountain Music
- Explores the indigenous music of Kentucky's mountains through interviews and recordings featuring Ricky Skaggs, Loretta Lynn, J.D. Crowe, Grandpa Jones, Bill Monroe, Dwight Yoakam, Keith Whitley, Wynonna, and Dr. Ralph Stanley. Produced by Michael White with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Barney & Friends
- #1010 "Winter and Summer" [TV-Y]
- When Baby Bop is surprised by the first day of cold weather, Barney helps her see how much fun winter can be. Then on a very hot day, Barney teaches BJ about fun summer activities. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #305 [TV-RE]
- Sesame Street
- #4307 "Brandeis Is Looking for a Job" [TV-Y]
- Brandeis, a yellow Labrador Retriever, is looking for a job on Sesame Street and becomes a service dog! [High-Definition]
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1622 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Music
- #112 "Adkins and O'Quinn"
- Pike County's Adkins & O'Quinn compose new songs and instrumental tunes in their bluegrass style. Members of the group have played and toured with the Tommy Webb Band, Don Rigsby and Midnight Call, Junior Blankenship, and Hazel Holler. [High-Definition]
- #406 "Payne Hollow: Life on the Fringe of Society"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Harlan and Anna Hubbard's simple life on the Ohio River in Trimble County. Eschewing electricity, telephones, and other trappings of the 20th century, the Hubbards tended their garden, fished the river, and lived lives akin to those of settlers a century earlier. A 2002 KET production. Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #505 "Monkey Size Me/Metal Detective" [TV-Y]
- It's hard being a little monkey in a big world. George tries to throw the Man with the Yellow Hat the perfect surprise party, but he orders a cake too big to fit in the freezer and he's too short to hang the decorations from the ceiling. George fantasizes about a life where everything is monkey-sized. There's no better way to spend a sunny afternoon than playing with your favorite robot on the beach. But when a sudden rainstorm has George and the Man with the Yellow Hat running for shelter, George is upset to learn that he left his robot resting in the sand. [High-Definition]
- European Journal
- #3105 "A Tale of One City" [TV-G]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2918 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #132 "Stripy Safari/Wool" [TV-Y]
- Nick and Sally set off on a safari with The Cat in the Hat to find all kinds of stripes. Nick wants to learn how to knit a scarf like Sally, but they've run out of wool! A visit to Finola's Farm is the perfect place to get more. [High-Definition]
- Classical Stretch: The Esmonde Technique
- #905 "Pain Relief: Feet & Calf Healing" [TV-G]
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Meet chainsaw master Sam Dunning; attend the Marion County Ham Days Festival; visit Flaggy Meadows Fiberworks in Springfield; and meet Tommy Rothrock, another chainsaw master. [High-Definition]
- Super Why!
- #142 "The Rolling Rice Cakes" [TV-Y]
- Red drops her basket of goodies and finds it...in the hands of Wolfy! When Red takes her basket back, Wolfy is really sad. The Super Readers zoom into the Japanese folktale The Rolling Rice Cakes and meet an old man who has chased his rice cakes high, low and right into a mouse hole! [High-Definition]
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #707 "Sleep Rock Thy Brain/Barry Wooley Designs/55,000 Degrees/Nuts n Stuff"
- A look at Sleep Rock Thy Brain, a new collaborative production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville; meet lifestyle designer Barry Wooley; Mary Gwen Wheeler, executive director for 55,000 Degrees, talks about the goal of adding 40,000 bachelor's degrees and 15,000 associate's degrees by 2020; and visit Nuts n Stuff, a very unique bulk store in the Louisville area. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Dinosaur Train
- #203 "Stargazing on the Night Train/Get Into Nature!" [TV-Y]
- Sidney Sinovenator, who knows more about the stars than anyone, takes the family up to his favorite stargazing spot, "Starry Hill," and teaches the kids why the stars seem to move across the night sky. When the kids build their own version of a nest on the beach, below their actual family nest up on the cliff, they get the idea to turn their beach nest into a clubhouse. [High-Definition]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3914 "Feb. 1, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Linda Blackford, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio; and Greg Hall, reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #119 "Daniel Gets A Shot/A Stormy Night" [TV-Y]
- Daniel is scared to get a shot at the doctor but he finds that the shot was not so bad after all. Daniel and O the Owl have fun playing outside in the rain until a thunderstorm builds up and worries them. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #819 "Thrivals 5.0"
- A look at "Thrivals 5.0: "The Quest: The Call to Adventure," part of Louisville's IdeaFestival. Thrivals 5.0 presents an interactive introduction to "questors" who have not just dared to dream but have achieved their dream. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Sid the Science Kid
- #141 "Getting a Shot: You Can Do It!" [TV-Y]
- Sid is super excited because his Grandma is coming to school! Grandma is a nurse, so she'll be giving everyone the new flu vaccination. Sid and his friends are a little hesitant to get the shot, and they have lots of questions about what it does inside their bodies. Grandma and Susie team up to explain the science of how a vaccination works, and then Grandma kicks in with a special song that makes getting a vaccination super easy! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob Ross: The Happy Painter
- A behind-the-scenes look at Ross's journey from humble beginnings to an American pop-culture icon. Famous Bob Ross enthusiasts, including talk-show pioneer Phil Donahue, film stars Jane Seymour and Terrence Howard, chef Duff Goldman, and country music favorites Brad Paisley and Jerrod Niemann, provide fascinating insights into the man, the artist, and his legacy. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #805 "Sen. Robert Stivers"
- Bill talks with State Sen. Robert Stivers (R-Manchester) about being elected president of the Kentucky Senate and the upcoming legislative session. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Easy Yoga for Easing Pain
- Peggy Cappy explains and demonstrates why yoga can effectively alleviate the pain in painful joints. [High-Definition]
- Great Conversations
- #101 "Malcolm Gladwell and Daniel Pink" [TV-G]
- Interviewed by Daniel Pink, author of A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future and The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need, author Malcolm Gladwell talks about his latest book Outliers: The Story of Success, about what makes high achievers different from everyone else. A KET production taped at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts in Louisville.