6:00 am EST
- Sesame Street
- #4307 "Brandeis Is Looking for a Job" [TV-Y]
- Brandeis, a yellow Labrador Retriever, is looking for a job on Sesame Street and becomes a service dog! [High-Definition]
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1622 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Music
- #112 "Adkins and O'Quinn"
- Pike County's Adkins & O'Quinn compose new songs and instrumental tunes in their bluegrass style. Members of the group have played and toured with the Tommy Webb Band, Don Rigsby and Midnight Call, Junior Blankenship, and Hazel Holler. [High-Definition]
- #406 "Payne Hollow: Life on the Fringe of Society"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Harlan and Anna Hubbard's simple life on the Ohio River in Trimble County. Eschewing electricity, telephones, and other trappings of the 20th century, the Hubbards tended their garden, fished the river, and lived lives akin to those of settlers a century earlier. A 2002 KET production. Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #505 "Monkey Size Me/Metal Detective" [TV-Y]
- George fantasizes about a life where everything, cars, cakes and yellow hats, are monkey-sized. George is upset to learn that he left his robot resting in the sand. [High-Definition]
- European Journal
- #3105 "A Tale of One City" [TV-G]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2918 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #132 "Stripy Safari/Wool" [TV-Y]
- Nick and Sally set off on a safari with The Cat in the Hat to find all kinds of stripes. Nick wants to learn how to knit a scarf like Sally, but they've run out of wool! A visit to Finola's Farm is the perfect place to get more. [High-Definition]
- Classical Stretch: The Esmonde Technique
- #905 "Pain Relief: Feet & Calf Healing" [TV-G]
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Meet chainsaw master Sam Dunning; attend the Marion County Ham Days Festival; visit Flaggy Meadows Fiberworks in Springfield; and meet Tommy Rothrock, another chainsaw master. [High-Definition]
- Super Why!
- #142 "The Rolling Rice Cakes" [TV-Y]
- The team meets an old man in a Japanses folktale who has chased his rice cakes into a mouse hole! [High-Definition]
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #707 "Sleep Rock Thy Brain/Barry Wooley Designs/55,000 Degrees/Nuts n Stuff"
- A look at Sleep Rock Thy Brain, a new collaborative production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville; meet lifestyle designer Barry Wooley; Mary Gwen Wheeler, executive director for 55,000 Degrees, talks about the goal of adding 40,000 bachelor's degrees and 15,000 associate's degrees by 2020; and visit Nuts n Stuff, a very unique bulk store in the Louisville area. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Dinosaur Train
- #203 "Stargazing on the Night Train/Get Into Nature!" [TV-Y]
- Sidney Sinovenator, who knows more about the stars than anyone, takes the family up to his favorite stargazing spot, "Starry Hill," and teaches the kids why the stars seem to move across the night sky. When the kids build their own version of a nest on the beach, below their actual family nest up on the cliff, they get the idea to turn their beach nest into a clubhouse. [High-Definition]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3914 "Feb. 1, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Linda Blackford, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio; and Greg Hall, reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #119 "Daniel Gets A Shot/A Stormy Night" [TV-Y]
- Daniel is scared to get a shot at the doctor but he finds that the shot was not so bad after all. Daniel and O the Owl have fun playing outside in the rain until a thunderstorm builds up and worries them. [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #819 "Thrivals 5.0"
- A look at "Thrivals 5.0: "The Quest: The Call to Adventure," part of Louisville's IdeaFestival. Thrivals 5.0 presents an interactive introduction to "questors" who have not just dared to dream but have achieved their dream. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Sid the Science Kid
- #141 "Getting a Shot: You Can Do It!" [TV-Y]
- Sid is super excited because his Grandma is coming to school! Grandma is a nurse, so she'll be giving everyone the new flu vaccination. Sid and his friends are a little hesitant to get the shot, and they have lots of questions about what it does inside their bodies. Grandma and Susie team up to explain the science of how a vaccination works, and then Grandma kicks in with a special song that makes getting a vaccination super easy! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bob Ross: The Happy Painter
- A behind-the-scenes look at Ross's journey from humble beginnings to an American pop-culture icon. Famous Bob Ross enthusiasts, including talk-show pioneer Phil Donahue, film stars Jane Seymour and Terrence Howard, chef Duff Goldman, and country music favorites Brad Paisley and Jerrod Niemann, provide fascinating insights into the man, the artist, and his legacy. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #805 "Sen. Robert Stivers"
- Bill talks with State Sen. Robert Stivers (R-Manchester) about being elected president of the Kentucky Senate and the upcoming legislative session. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Easy Yoga for Easing Pain
- Peggy Cappy explains and demonstrates why yoga can effectively alleviate the pain in painful joints. [High-Definition]
- Great Conversations
- #101 "Malcolm Gladwell and Daniel Pink" [TV-G]
- Interviewed by Daniel Pink, author of A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future and The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need, author Malcolm Gladwell talks about his latest book Outliers: The Story of Success, about what makes high achievers different from everyone else. A KET production taped at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts in Louisville.
- Victor Borge: Comedy In Music!
- Recently re-discovered funny skits include footage from the Andy Williams Show and Perry Como Show. The program includes touching reminiscences by Victor Borge's five children to their favorite Borge routines. [High-Definition]
- Celtic Woman - Believe
- Celtic Woman perform classic Irish songs, timeless Pop anthems, and inspirational songs with their signature Celtic Woman twist. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1809 "The 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes"
- Dave, with Toby by his side, remembers the 1811-1812 New Madrid earthquakes by visiting Reelfoot Lake, Kentucky Bend, and other landforms shaped by the quakes 200 years ago. In Memphis, Dave meets with specialists to find out about earthquake preparedness and the odds of another quake occurring along the New Madrid fault. A 2013 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #107 "With Hands and Heart" [TV-G]
- Two centuries ago, the Shakers established a community in Kentucky called Pleasant Hill. Helen Hayes narrates this look at life inside the community, drawn from letters and other historical documents. Watch Online
- Kentucky Muse
- #203 "Mountain Born: The Jean Ritchie Story"
- The long-awaited return of a 1996 KET production about the remarkable life of folk legend Jean Ritchie, from her childhood in Eastern Kentucky to international recognition.