- Kentucky Muse
- #203 "Mountain Born: The Jean Ritchie Story"
- The long-awaited return of a 1996 KET production about the remarkable life of folk legend Jean Ritchie, from her childhood in Eastern Kentucky to international recognition.
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3914 "Feb. 1, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Linda Blackford, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio; and Greg Hall, reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #805 "Sen. Robert Stivers"
- Bill talks with State Sen. Robert Stivers (R-Manchester) about being elected president of the Kentucky Senate and the upcoming legislative session. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
- Dr. Wayne Dyer offers viewers a detailed explanation of how to manifest that which is most important to them. This program is based on his latest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #105 "Down-Home Artists" [TV-G]
- "Homemade Tales: Songs and Sayings of Florida Slone" celebrates a unique woman. "Morgan Sexton: Bull Creek Banjo Player" has been awarded a National Heritage Fellowship for his voice and banjo.
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #819 "Thrivals 5.0"
- A look at "Thrivals 5.0: "The Quest: The Call to Adventure," part of Louisville's IdeaFestival. Thrivals 5.0 presents an interactive introduction to "questors" who have not just dared to dream but have achieved their dream. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain to help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- All "A" Classic Girls' State Championship
- A rebroadcast of the girls' high school basketball championship game from the All "Academic" Classic. [High-Definition]
- All "A" Classic Boys' State Championship
- A rebroadcast of the boy's high school basketball championship game from the All "Academic" Classic. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #199 "Favorite Moments - Season One"
- Hosts Dave Shuffett and Amy Hess take a look back at some of their favorite moments from the first season. Highlights include a collection of rare snuff bottles, an Italian Revival Lamp with a local connection, and an 18th century still life worth an amount you'll have to see to believe! [High-Definition]
- He Touched Me: The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley
- Vintage photos, interviews, and video footage reveal the intensity of Elvis Presley's love for and devotion to gospel music. Even offstage, Elvis sometimes broke into impromptu gospel performances. His commitment to the form was tested many times by producers and record label executives, but not by Grammy voters, who ignored Presley's number-one hits but rewarded three of his best gospel performances. [High-Definition]
- Suze Orman's Money Class
- Based on her upcoming new book, this program will reveal Suze's expert advice on what actions people need to take in light of the new economy. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2918 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution!
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman explains how we can become almost totally resistant to colds, influenza, and other infections. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1809 "The 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes"
- Dave, with Toby by his side, remembers the 1811-1812 New Madrid earthquakes by visiting Reelfoot Lake, Kentucky Bend, and other landforms shaped by the quakes 200 years ago. In Memphis, Dave meets with specialists to find out about earthquake preparedness and the odds of another quake occurring along the New Madrid fault. A 2013 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage
- Draws the national phenomenon of the Underground Railroad into sharp focus by revealing the contributions of ordinary people, both free and enslaved, whose courageous acts on both sides of the Ohio River helped overthrow the institution of slavery. [High-Definition]