6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17038 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #513 "Look What the Dog Dug Up!" [TV-Y]
- After digging up an ancient sarcophagus in his backyard, Ruff sends the FETCHers out to authenticate the artifact and verify the age of the mummy. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #805 "Sen. Robert Stivers"
- Bill talks with State Sen. Robert Stivers (R-Manchester) about being elected president of the Kentucky Senate and the upcoming legislative session. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32047 [TV-RE]
- #506 "The Flying Parallinis" [TV-Y]
- Hacker strands Jackie atop Mount Wayupthere, and the rest of the CyberSquad has to act fast to save her. TW, a spunky young member of the Flying Parallinis, agrees to help them search for the elusive Diamond Joe—the mysterious figure who holds the secret to Jackie's release. [High-Definition]
- #406 "Payne Hollow: Life on the Fringe of Society"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Harlan and Anna Hubbard's simple life on the Ohio River in Trimble County. Eschewing electricity, telephones, and other trappings of the 20th century, the Hubbards tended their garden, fished the river, and lived lives akin to those of settlers a century earlier. A 2002 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10559 [TV-RE]
- Equitrekking Adventures
- #608 "Southern Quebec" [TV-G]
- Darley explores Quebec's snowy trails by horses, skis, and dogsleds and visits the city of Montreal, sampling some French pastries in Old Montreal and getting an insiders look at the Canadian horses in Mont Royal Park. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #102 "Caldwell County"
- A historical look at Caldwell County.
- Louisville Life
- #707 "Sleep Rock Thy Brain/Barry Wooley Designs/55,000 Degrees/Nuts n Stuff"
- A look at Sleep Rock Thy Brain, a new collaborative production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville; meet lifestyle designer Barry Wooley; Mary Gwen Wheeler, executive director for 55,000 Degrees, talks about the goal of adding 40,000 bachelor's degrees and 15,000 associate's degrees by 2020; and visit Nuts n Stuff, a very unique bulk store in the Louisville area. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1705 "Boston, Hour Two" [TV-G]
- Highlights include a 1950 Selmer alto saxophone, an impressive George Gershwin collection, and 1970s Beatles memorabilia. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1119 [TV-G]
- Reviving a neglected water feature, drilling for both a new water well and for geothermal wells, caring for orchids as houseplants, and installing a kitchen wall cabinet. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2918 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Meet chainsaw master Sam Dunning; attend the Marion County Ham Days Festival; visit Flaggy Meadows Fiberworks in Springfield; and meet Tommy Rothrock, another chainsaw master. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #105 "Of All the Harbors in All the Towns" [TV-PG]
- An old flame of Martin's Aunt Joan sails back into her life and whisks her off her feet. But her suitor, John Slater, is seriously ill with a life threatening heart condition, as Doc Martin discovers when he insists on running tests on him.
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4305 "Downton Abbey, Season 3 - Part 5" [TV-PG]
- Robert and Cora are not speaking. The servants are shunning Matthew's mother, Isobel. And Matthew and Robert have fallen out. Bates takes a gamble. [High-Definition]
- Time on the River
- Kentucky author Gurney Norman hosts a historical look at the important role the Kentucky River played in the settlement of the state. A 1987 KET production. Watch Online
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #108 "The Bluegrass"
- Market Warriors
- #115 "Antiquing In Long Beach, Ca" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to the Long Beach Antique Market, where they are challenged to find the best Asian smalls (a miniature decorative or utilitarian item). Key finds include a Japanese wedding box, a pair of Chinese chairs, and modern sculpture. [High-Definition]
- Chatsworth House
- #103 [TV-PG]
- Chatsworth is undergoing a 14 million pound renovation. A new wedding brochure themed on Pride and Prejudice is also being made and the staff celebrate the 48th Chatsworth Horticultural and Produce show. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1110 "Wild and Scenic Kentucky: A Kentucky Life Special" [TV-G]
- Dave Shuffett rafts, canoes, sails, kayaks, rides, hikes, and bikes his way around Kentucky, enjoying wildlife and outdoor adventure across the state. Sights include the Russell Fork of the Big Sandy River, Breaks Interstate Park, the Pine Mountain Trail, black bears at Kingdom Come State Park, Daniel Boone National Forest, Cave Run Lake, the Red River and its surrounding natural arches, Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area, the Ohio River, the museum at Big Bone Lick State Park, Clifty Falls State Park in Southern Indiana, Mammoth Cave National Park, Land Between the Lakes, Audubon State Park, wetlands at Henderson Sloughs WMA, and Reelfoot Lake. Watch Online
- Legislative Update
- #2504 "Feb. 7, 2013"
- Highlights from legislative proceedings of February 7, 2013. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose
- #19034 [TV-RE]
- BBC World News
- #23038 [TV-RE]
- GED Connection
- #137 "Statistics and Probability" [TV-G]
- Shows how statistics are gathered and used and explores the basics of chance and probability.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2834 [TV-RE]
- #1607 "Sierra Hull & Highway 111"
- Rising mandolin star Sierra Hull and her band Highway 111 perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online