6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17052 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #519 "Long Glen Silver And The Pursuit Of The Golden Fetchie!" [TV-Y]
- Ruff's nephew Glen has been playing a pirate-themed video game on the Go Get It! website. Through this game he's somehow gotten into the Go Get It! mainframe computer, and discovers that they're hunting for something called The Golden Fetchie. Ruff wants to find the FETCHie first, so he sends the kids off to the island. And at Glen's request, he makes them dress up as pirates. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #807 "Dave Adkisson"
- Dave Adkisson, president and CEO of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, discusses the 2013 legislative session. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32057 [TV-RE]
- #504 "EcoHaven Ooze" [TV-Y]
- When Hacker discovers that the liquid ooze that feeds the animals of EcoHaven also gives him an energy boost, he decides to drain the pond and take the ooze home. While trying to penetrate the fort he has built around the pond, the CyberSquad takes inspiration from an ancient Greek story and builds a giant "Trojan Ducky." [High-Definition]
- #610 "Dancing on the Edge of the Roof"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of guests discuss Sheila Williams' debut novel, Dancing on the Edge of the Roof, which follows a "pre-menopausal African American woman with three grown, deadbeat children" as she starts her life anew in Montana. A 2004 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10569 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #106 [TV-PG]
- The movies Identity Thief, Bullet To The Head, and The Gatekeepers are reviewed. [High-Definition]
- 2013 Black History Month Celebration
- State leaders and others reflect on the accomplishments of African Americans in Kentucky and the nation. The event is sponsored by the Kentucky Black Legislative Caucus.
- Louisville Life
- #709 "Bittners/Brownsboro Hardware/Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt/Louisville Zombie Attack"
- Known for its quality hand-crafted furniture since 1854, Bittners has inspired a special exhibit at the Frazier History Museum; a visit to Brownsboro Hardware, locally owned since 1960; a discussion with Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, director of the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness; and meet the ghoulish characters who congregate for the annual Louisville Zombie Attack. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1707 "Myrtle Beach, Hour One" [TV-G]
- Appraiser Debra Force discovers a wonderful Joseph Henry Sharp oil painting in South Carolina. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1121 [TV-G]
- Finishing up the barrier-free walk, the standing-seam metal roof goes on, and installing a non-reactive lightning protection system. Plus, installing a ductless heat pump to heat and cool a bonus room, new technologies and applications for LED lighting, and selecting houseplants. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2920 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Enjoy a nice glass of wine at Elk Creek Vineyard in Owenton; visit The American Printing House for the Blind, founded in 1858 in Louisville, is the oldest organization of its kind in the United States; meet furniture make Craig Bayens and see the beauty in old wood; and visit Whitaker Farm - one of the finalists in Kentucky Farm Bureau's Outstanding Young Farm Family contest. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #201 "Old Dogs" [TV-PG]
- Dr. Martin Ellingham is still as clumsy as ever when it comes to forming relationships with the opposite sex. Just when things were beginning to look rosily romantic between him and pretty school teacher Louisa Glasson, he makes a terrible faux pas. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4307 "Downton Abbey, Season 3 - Part 7" [TV-PG]
- The Crawleys head to a Scottish hunting lodge, while the downstairs staff stays behind at Downton Abbey. New romances flare up, and a crisis unfolds. [High-Definition]
- Well Fed: Nourishing Our Children for a Lifetime
- This special explores how parents, schools, and communities can provide children with the best nutrition possible in a society filled with highly palatable but unhealthy foods. A 2013 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Market Warriors
- #117 "Antiquing In Greenwich, Ny" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to the Washington County Antique Fair to bring back a military object. Key finds include a Victorian birdcage, a WWII water bag, and a German pull toy. [High-Definition]
- My Kentucky Home
- #106 "Lyon County"
- The program features Lyon County native, historian, and Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham, who grew up across the street from the "Castle on the Cumberland," the Eddyville penitentiary; Otha Munsey discusses the issues of relocation and preparation for a new community; Louise Coleman talks about closing down her beauty shop and beginning anew; and historian Odell Walker discusses the need for community unity in moving forward today.
- Legislative Update
- #2513 "Feb. 21, 2013"
- Highlights from legislative proceedings of February 21, 2013. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose
- #19044 [TV-RE]
- Digital Renaissance: Imaging the Iliad
- Classicists from Harvard's Center for Hellenic Studies, along with conservators, computer scientists, and photographers attempt to photograph and scan the world's oldest surviving manuscript of the Homeric Iliad.
- BBC World News
- #23052 [TV-RE]
- BBC World News
- #23052 [TV-RE]
- GED Connection
- #116 "Passing the GED Social Studies Test" [TV-G]
- Tips on reading and interpreting maps, charts, and graphics; information on the content areas covered on the social studies section of the GED Test; and sample test questions.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2844 [TV-RE]
- #1609 "Ryan Cavanaugh & No Mans Land/Hazel Johnson Band"
- Two distinctive groups, bluegrass/jazz players Ryan Cavanagh & No Mans Land and the old-time-inspired Hazel Johnson Band perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online