6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17053 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #520 "The Fetch Finale" [TV-Y]
- Ruff has learned that PURRS, the organization that runs Go Get It!, is an evil cat organization! PURRS plans to brainwash the entire country with a device that makes everyone think they're cats! PURRS is also responsible for the disappearance of Ruff's parent. After learning that PURRS headquarters is hidden somewhere inside a water park, Ruff sends the FETCHers to find a way inside. Now all Ruff needs to do is stop the brainwashing device, find his parents, and crown a FETCH! Grand Champion!! [High-Definition]
- Olmsted in Louisville
- Renowned landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted is best known for designing New York's Central Park. But his last achievement was the design of Louisville's elaborately beautiful city park system. A 2000 KET production. Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32058 [TV-RE]
- #505 "The Fairy Borg Father" [TV-Y]
- After a day of getting yelled at and ridiculed, Delete wishes that things were better. To his surprise, a Fairy Borg Father named Zanko appears and grants him nine wishes. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10570 [TV-RE]
- Local Traveler
- #102 "Irish Acres/Rebecca Ruth Candy/Chaney's Diary Barn"
- Journey to Nonesuch, Kentucky, for a visit to Irish Acres Gallery and lunch at The Glitz; taste the tempting chocolates at Rebecca Ruth Candy; and Chaney's Dairy Barn in Bowling Green serves up top-rated ice cream and more. [High-Definition]
- Journey Into WellBeing
- Health explorer and Lexington native Debra Koerner travels the Bluegrass state and uncovers creative wellness initiatives across the Commonwealth. Kentucky's top wellness pros share their tips for enriching the lives of Kentuckians as well as all Americans. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #935 "Great Investors: Mark Yockey" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio; and Joe Gerth, political writer, Louisville Courier-Journal. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #201 "Old Dogs" [TV-PG]
- Dr. Martin Ellingham is still as clumsy as ever when it comes to forming relationships with the opposite sex. Just when things were beginning to look rosily romantic between him and pretty school teacher Louisa Glasson, he makes a terrible faux pas. [High-Definition]
- Shakertown: Into a More Perfect Order
- Explores the beliefs, struggles, and successes of the people who once lived in Kentucky's two Shaker villages at Pleasant Hill and South Union. Produced by Michael Breeding MEDIA with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3109 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1062 "Hawaii" [TV-PG]
- A New England missionary and his bride bring Christianity to 1820s Hawaii. Julie Andrews, Max von Sydow, and Richard Harris star. (1966) [High-Definition]
- Washington Week
- #5234 [TV-RE]
- The Wonder Team
- Documentary about the Centre College football team (circa 1917) that became one of the most dominant programs in all of college football. Their rise to power culminated in the defeat of the mighty Harvard University in 1921, a game many experts agree is one of the greatest upsets in the history of college sports.
- Need To Know
- #308 [TV-RE]
- American Masters
- #2602 "Sister Rosetta Tharpe: The Godmother of Rock & Roll" [TV-PG]
- During the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, Sister Rosetta Tharpe introduced the spiritual passion of her gospel music into the secular world of popular rock 'n roll. This flamboyant African American gospel superstar was a natural born performer and rebel. She was a major influence on generations of black and white musicians including Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, and more. [High-Definition]
- Jubilee - Summertime Blues
- #1515 "The Best of the 20th Anniversary W.C. Handy Blues"
- Enjoy highlights of the 20th anniversary of Henderson, Kentucky's W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival with selected performances by Tab Benoit, Shemekia Copeland, Chubby Carrier, Kenny Neal, and other top blues artists recorded at the 2010 festival. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Legislative Update
- Highlights from legislative proceedings of February 22, 2013. Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23053 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #103 "Cumberland Falls"
- Sometimes called the Little Niagara, the Niagara of the South, or the Great Falls, Cumberland Falls spans the river at the border of McCreary and Whitley counties, the waterfall is the central feature of Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
- #802 "The Punch Brothers/The Chapin Sisters" [TV-G]
- Led by mandolinist Chris Thile (founding member of Nickel Creek), the band's second CD, Antifogmatic, showcases the collaborative power of this virtuosic, genre-blurring combo. Lily and Abigail (daughters of veteran singer/songwriter Tom Chapin and nieces of famed folk singer Harry Chapin) are known for pristine harmonies and haunting melodies.
- Tavis Smiley
- #2845 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #108 "Films by Josh Flowers, Will Talbert, Kathryn Spivey, John Fitch, and Jen Edwards"
- Short films include: Exploded by Josh Flowers, Fullerene by Will Talbert, Poor Fortunates Act 1 by Kathryn Spivey, Dog te Ching by John Fitch, and Weekend at 3's by Jen Edwards. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online