6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17060 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #301 "The Debut of Smell-o-Vision" [TV-Y]
- Broadcasting the season premiere in Smell-o-Vision seems like a great idea to Ruff—until he is sprayed by a skunk. [High-Definition]
- At Leisure's Edge: A Journey Through Kentucky's Historic Black Parks
- From 1942 to 1956, Kentucky city park systems were segregated by state mandate. This program takes a look at seven historically black parks and explores how the African-American communities in Kentucky used the public spaces of parks to construct uplifting community identities despite segregation. Produced by Boyd Shearer with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32063 [TV-RE]
- #101 "Lost My Marbles" [TV-Y]
- A day at the library turns into a cyberventure when Jackie, Matt, and Inez learn that Hacker has kidnapped Dr. Marbles, the only person who can save Motherboard from an evil virus. The rescuers learn to use a map as a mathematical tool as they navigate across a cyber island in search of Marbles—then try to escape before a huge earthquake turns the island inside out. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10575 [TV-RE]
- Local Traveler
- #103 "The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show"
- The 4th Annual Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show features over 100 vendors and exhibitioners, cooking demonstrations, and Food Network's Tyler Florence. [High-Definition]
- Historic Archaeology: Beneath Kentucky's Fields and Streets
- Explores new archaeology investigations into the lives of farmers, slaves, soldiers, immigrants, and laborers during the 1800s in Kentucky. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- #936 "Financial Thought Leaders: John C. Bogle" [TV-RE]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3918 "Mar. 1, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Tom Loftus, Frankfort bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal; Janet Patton, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Phil Pendleton, reporter, WKYT-TV in Lexington. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Doc Martin
- #202 "In Loco" [TV-PG]
- Louisa seeks a promotion at Portwenn Primary School. Bert Large tests out his culinary skills on the villagers. He's taken over the fish and chip shop while owner Mrs. Cronk is in the hospital. [High-Definition]
- The Haunting Tradition
- Retells tales of the supernatural—hauntings, strange noises, and apparitions—passed on through generations of Western Kentucky storytellers. A 1993 KET production. Watch Online
- The McLaughlin Group
- #3110 [TV-RE]
- Washington Week
- #5235 [TV-RE]
- Movie Classics
- #1037 "Eight Men Out" [TV-PG]
- Disgruntled Chicago White Sox players stand trial for allegedly throwing the 1919 World Series for mobster Arnold Rothstein. John Cusack, Clifton James, and Michael Lerner star. (1988) [High-Definition]
- Secrets of the Kentucky Derby
- A behind-the-scenes look at the Kentucky Derby to discover how the "fastest two minutes in sports" really comes together.
- Need To Know
- #309 [TV-RE]
- PBS Arts from Cleveland: Women Who Rock
- A performance documentary that chronicles and celebrates female musicians from early groundbreakers to contemporary powerhouses. Features the stories of trailblazers like Bessie Smith and Mahalia Jackson, as well as contemporary stars Darlene Love, Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart, Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, and more. [High-Definition]
- Appalshop @ 40: Classics from the Collection
- #103 "Coalmining Women/In Ya Blood" [TV-G]
- Interviewed at home and on the job, women coal miners tell of the conditions that led them to seek employment in this traditionally male-dominated industry and the problems they encountered once hired. And, the story of a typical young man from Appalachia in the summer after his senior year in high school. He must face the difficult decision faced by many Appalachian youth - whether to stay in the mountains or leave in search of a "better life."
- Legislative Update
- #2519 "March 1, 2013"
- Highlights from legislative proceedings of March 1, 2013. Watch Online
- Charlie Rose
- #19050 [TV-RE]
- Jubilee - Summertime Blues
- #1501 "Tab Benoit"
- Benoit, an iconic Louisiana guitarist and songwriter, delivers his signature swamp-blues-meets-Chicago-blues sound in a performance recorded at the 2010 W.C. Handy Blues &d Barbecue Festival in Henderson, Kentucky. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- BBC World News
- #23060 [TV-RE]
- #801 "Peter Yarrow" [TV-G]
- Peter Yarrow comes to WoodSongs to help us celebrate our 600th broadcast! He is the founding member of folk music trio Peter, Paul and Mary, and co-wrote one of the group's most famous songs, "Puff, the Magic Dragon."
- Tavis Smiley
- #2850 [TV-RE]
- Reel Visions: Spotlight on Kentucky Filmmakers
- #109 "Coming Down the Mountain by Colin Spoelman"
- Colin Spoelman is a filmmaker who lives in Brooklyn, NY but was born and raised in Harlan, Ky. His film Coming Down the Mountain explores the prescription drug abuse epidemic in the mountains and follows a father and son as they cope with abuse and the isolation in rural Appalachia. A 2010 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online