- The McLaughlin Group
- #3110 [TV-RE]
- Rick Steves' Europe Travel Skills
- This special distills Rick Steves' 30 years of travel experience into practical advice on enjoying a fun, affordable, and culturally broadening trip to Europe. He covers tips on planning an itinerary, hurdling the language barrier, driving rental cars and catching trains, avoiding scams, eating well, and more. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #402 "Harry Dean Stanton: Crossing Mulholland"
- Kris Kristofferson, Billy Bob Thornton, critic Leonard Maltin are among those interviewed in this profile of Kentucky-born character actor Harry Dean Stanton. The documentary explores Stanton's early life in Kentucky, his love of music, and his extensive work in films, including his leading role in Paris, Texas. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3918 "Mar. 1, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Tom Loftus, Frankfort bureau chief, Louisville Courier-Journal; Janet Patton, reporter, Lexington Herald-Leader; and Phil Pendleton, reporter, WKYT-TV in Lexington. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Suze Orman's Money Class
- Based on her upcoming new book, this program will reveal Suze's expert advice on what actions people need to take in light of the new economy. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #101 "Life Stories" [TV-G]
- The lives of two African-American women in eastern Kentucky: Mabel Parker Hardison Smith taught school for more than 35 years in the coalfields of eastern Kentucky. Evelyn Williams, coal miner's daughter and wife, domestic worker and mother of nine, battled to save her land from destruction by a large oil and gas firm.
- More Funny Ladies of British Comedy
- This program celebrates many of the great women of British comedy by showcasing clips of their funniest moments. Penelope Keith, best known as "Margo Leadbetter" from The Good Neighbors, hosts. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1599 "Kentucky's National Parks" [TV-G]
- Host Dave Shuffett travels to every National Parks Service site in Kentucky in this special. Features include a wild cave tour at Mammoth Cave National Park; a visit to Abraham Lincoln's birthplace and Cumberland Gap, which are National Historic Parks; fall beauty at Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area; and the numerous Kentucky sites on the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition]
- Doo Wop Discoveries (My Music)
- Great doo wop classics with performances from The Del Vikings, The Clovers, Jerry Butler, The Drifters, Larry Chance & The Earls, Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge, Little Anthony & The Imperials, and many more. [High-Definition]
- Motown: Big Hits and More (My Music)
- This all-new collection features music from The Temptations, The Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Miracles, Martha & The Vandellas, and more. [High-Definition]
- American Chestnut: Appalachian Apocalypse
- This documentary examines the history and disappearance of the American chestnut tree, once the dominant hardwood species in Appalachian mountain forests.
- Kentucky's Greenside
- #102 "Green Games" [TV-G]
- Join host Kiley Lane as she takes a trip on LexTran, arrives at the UK Solar Home, hangs out at the Alltech Experience, and meets the folks who recycled and composted the mess thousands of attendees left behind.
- Alone in the Wilderness, Part 2
- Dick Proenneke's simple, yet profound account of his 30-year adventure in the remote Alaska wilderness continues in this sequel to Alone in the Wilderness. He continues to document his journey through his 16mm wind-up Bolex camera, capturing his own amazing craftsmanship, the stunning Alaskan wildlife and scenery, and even a visit from his brother, Jake.
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain to help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2920 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Life
- #618 "The Lost Resort/Folk Dancing/Pine Mountain" [TV-G]
- Remembering the old-time resort at Edmonson County's Chalybeate Springs, folk-dancing with the Coffeys of Shelby County, and hiking the trails of Bell County's Pine Mountain State Resort Park. A 2000 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- Kentucky - An American Story
- #101 "The Land"
- A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience. [High-Definition] Watch Online