- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1626 [TV-RE]
- Makers: Women Who Make America
- #101 [TV-14]
- Meryl Streep narrates the compelling story of women's advancement in America in the past 50 years. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #402 "Harry Dean Stanton: Crossing Mulholland"
- Kris Kristofferson, Billy Bob Thornton, critic Leonard Maltin are among those interviewed in this profile of Kentucky-born character actor Harry Dean Stanton. The documentary explores Stanton's early life in Kentucky, his love of music, and his extensive work in films, including his leading role in Paris, Texas. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, March 4
- Inside Washington
- #2446 [TV-G]
- Moyers & Company
- #208 "Fighting Creeping Creationism" [TV-RE]
- News Quiz
- #2821 "Feb. 28, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Telling Tales
- #112 "Jack and the Magic Mill"
- A cautionary tale about greed, told by Appalachian storytellers and musicians Tom Bledsoe, Rich Kirby, and Joy D'Elia.
- From the Ground Up
- #103 "Architecture of Religion"
- A survey of religious structures in Kentucky, from log churches to grand cathedrals. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #611 "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" [TV-G]
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood's lyricist/librettist Rupert Holmes and star Will Chase discuss the highly successful revival of Holmes' 1985 musical mystery on Broadway.
- Coming to Ground
- Explores the change in Kentucky agriculture over the last decade and chronicles the efforts of Kentucky's farmers and policy makers as they moved from dependency on tobacco to a more diverse and sustainable agriculture. [High-Definition]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #108 "Lighting"
- A look at the tools used to create different lighting set-ups with examples for illustration. [High-Definition]
- The Black Kungfu Experience
- The compelling stories of Kungfu's African-American pioneers, including Ron Van Clief, an ex-Marine and Vietnam veteran who starred in more than 40 films and earned the nickname "Black Dragon" from Bruce Lee. [High-Definition]
- PBS Arts from Cleveland: Women Who Rock
- A performance documentary that chronicles and celebrates female musicians from early groundbreakers to contemporary powerhouses. Features the stories of trailblazers like Bessie Smith and Mahalia Jackson, as well as contemporary stars Darlene Love, Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart, Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, and more. [High-Definition]
- kyGREENtv Earth Day Special
- Sustainability tips, poetry, Kentucky's green makeover for home improvement, and interviews with people who help run state green initiatives.
- Standing Bear's Footsteps
- The story of an Indian chief who sued the U.S. government for his freedom in the late 19th century. [High-Definition]
- Sound Tracks: Music Without Borders
- A global musical adventure combines today's dynamic music scene with the power of social change. [High-Definition]
- Splash: The 2008 Dog Paddle
- Filmmaker John Bacon chronicles the wet happenings at the 2008 Dog Paddle at Lexington's Woodland Park. In this annual Labor Day weekend fund-raising event for dog parks, the park pool is opened to canines only for one afternoon after it has closed to humans for the season.
- Water Works: 150 Years of the Louisville Water Company
- A documentary history of the Louisville Water Co., chartered as a private company in 1854 but almost wholly owned by the city by the time regular water delivery began on October 22, 1860. In the early 1900s, the Louisville Water Co. pioneered techniques for clearing mud and sand from river water that served as a model for many other city systems. Today, the Louisville water system serves all of Jefferson County with almost 3,000 miles of pipeline.
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #122 "Cómo aprobar la prueba de ciencias" [TV-G]
- Información general de la prueba de ciencias GED con ejemplos de preguntas y una explicación del método científico.
- Market Warriors
- #118 "Antiquing In Oronoco, Mn" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to the annual Downtown Oronoco Gold Rush Days to find an antique toy. The pickers have a chance to increase their profits by auctioning an item on eBay. Some key finds include a vintage pinball machine, a Trifari bracelet, and a trolley seat. [High-Definition]
- Falls City: Louisville's Water Spray
- "Louisville's Water Spray"
- The story of the creation and operation of the floating fountain once located in the Ohio River at Louisville. Produced by Morgan Atkinson.
- Journeys In India
- #104 "Kerala" [TV-G]
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala, explore the cities of Cochin and Kozhikode, attend a local theatre performance, and see a local festival. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #626 "Seven-Stage Spinal Stretch" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #221 "Led Astray/Wedding Bell Blues" [TV-Y]
- A visiting dog talks Clifford into doing things he knows he shouldn't. When the kids find out that their new teacher's name is Mrs. Grumbly, they assume she'll be a grouch. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #419 "Crit Luallen"
- A discussion with former Kentucky State Auditor Crit Luallen. [High-Definition]