- Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert at the O2
- To mark the 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables, the show's producer Cameron Mackintosh staged an extraordinary concert at the O2 Arena in London. The concert included a company of over 300 actors and musicians, including the casts of the Original Production at the Queen's Theatre, the New 25th Anniversary Production at the Barbican in London, and members of the Original 1985 London cast. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky - An American Story
- #101 "The Land"
- A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Suze Orman's Money Class
- Based on her upcoming new book, this program will reveal Suze's expert advice on what actions people need to take in light of the new economy. [High-Definition]
- Coming to Ground
- Explores the change in Kentucky agriculture over the last decade and chronicles the efforts of Kentucky's farmers and policy makers as they moved from dependency on tobacco to a more diverse and sustainable agriculture. [High-Definition]
- American Chestnut: Appalachian Apocalypse
- This documentary examines the history and disappearance of the American chestnut tree, once the dominant hardwood species in Appalachian mountain forests.
- 3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Joel Fuhrman offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #201 "A Place in the Country" [TV-G]
- Profiles of several small towns document the diversity of rural America, the complexity and depth of the challenges facing it, and the hard and effective work that rural community developers are doing to meet the challenges and provide opportunities. An Appalshop production hosted by Ray Suarez.
- Hopeful Aging with Dr. John Zeisel
- This journey of brain aging focuses on neuroscience and a learning technique called C-MAP. Learn how a different approach to dementia and Alzheimers can help create a life worth living until the very last days. [High-Definition]
- #1612 "Act of Congress"
- Act of Congress, an acoustic band from Birmingham, AL, perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Daniel O'Donnell from the Heartland
- The beloved Irish crooner performs "Stand Beside Me," "Rivers of Babylon," and more in Iowa. [High-Definition]
- Celtic Woman - Believe
- Celtic Woman perform classic Irish songs, timeless Pop anthems, and inspirational songs with their signature Celtic Woman twist. [High-Definition]
- Seven Sisters
- A moving profile of seven sisters who grew up in rural Kentucky, outside West Liberty, during the Great Depression. Produced by Patrick Donohew with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Lawrence Welk's Big Band Splash
- Lawrence Welk and his great orchestra, from the television show in the 70s and early 80s, play the music of the Big Band Era and salute Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, Woody Herman, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and others. The program includes performances of 20 full songs from many programs rarely seen on the weekly series. [High-Definition]