6:00 pm EST
- Lawrence Welk's Big Band Splash
- Lawrence Welk and his great orchestra, from the television show in the 70s and early 80s, play the music of the Big Band Era and salute Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, Woody Herman, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and others. The program includes performances of 20 full songs from many programs rarely seen on the weekly series. [High-Definition]
- Jesse Stuart
- Explores the writings and philosophy of Eastern Kentucky's poet of the people through scenes shot at Stuart's home in Greenup County's W Hollow, interviews with scholars and family members, home movies, and readings by Stuart. A 1992 KET production.
- He Touched Me: The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley
- Vintage photos, interviews, and video footage reveal the intensity of Elvis Presley's love for and devotion to gospel music. Even offstage, Elvis sometimes broke into impromptu gospel performances. His commitment to the form was tested many times by producers and record label executives, but not by Grammy voters, who ignored Presley's number-one hits but rewarded three of his best gospel performances. [High-Definition]
- #805 "Wanda Jackson/Billy Bragg" [TV-G]
- The First Lady of Rockabilly and America's first female Rock and Roll singer, Wanda Jackson performs. Revered folk singer Billy Bragg performs songs from his latest CD, Mr. Love & Justice..
- Blenko: Behind The Scenes
- This program takes viewers into the heat and heart of the Blenko glassworks to see how the beautiful, handmade glassware is created. Each piece is unique and so are the artisans and members of the Blenko family who continue this 100 year tradition. [High-Definition]
- Our Kentucky
- See the Commonwealth as you have never seen it before. Explore Kentucky's scenic and natural beauty in high-definition. A 2009 KET production. [High-Definition]
- Doo Wop Discoveries (My Music)
- Great doo wop classics with performances from The Del Vikings, The Clovers, Jerry Butler, The Drifters, Larry Chance & The Earls, Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge, Little Anthony & The Imperials, and many more. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky - An American Story
- #101 "The Land"
- A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Carole King—James Taylor Live at the Troubadour
- In November 2007, James Taylor and Carole King, joined by the same Los Angeles band that played with them when they first appeared at the Troubadour in 1971, reunited for six shows to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the legendary Los Angeles club. [High-Definition]
- Burgoo! A Southern Tradition
- A look at the history of this traditional Kentucky staple.
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age with Dr. Daniel Amen
- Dr. Daniel Amen shares simple steps to boost your brain to help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimer's disease. [High-Definition]
- Love for Levon
- A star-studded concert featuring Gregg Allman, Marc Cohn, Joe Walsh, Mavis Staples, John Hiatt, My Morning Jacket, Lucinda Williams, and many more celebrates American rock musician Levon Helm. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3713 "Andrea Bocelli: Love In Portofino" [TV-G]
- International superstar Andrea Bocelli performs classical favorites, pop standards, and Brazilian jazz from Portofino, Italy. David Foster is music director and trumpeter Chris Botti performs a select collection of the world's most famous love songs. [High-Definition]
- Louisville's Own Ali
- Filmmaker Steve Crump takes a look at the life and times of boxing hero Muhammad Ali as seen from the perspective of his hometown. Features interviews with sportswriter Dave Kindred, radio journalist Bob Edwards, former Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown, Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson, former state Sen. Georgia Davis Powers, and others. Watch Online