- Great Performances
- #3713 "Andrea Bocelli: Love In Portofino" [TV-G]
- International superstar Andrea Bocelli performs classical favorites, pop standards, and Brazilian jazz from Portofino, Italy. David Foster is music director and trumpeter Chris Botti performs a select collection of the world's most famous love songs. [High-Definition]
- Louisville's Own Ali
- Filmmaker Steve Crump takes a look at the life and times of boxing hero Muhammad Ali as seen from the perspective of his hometown. Features interviews with sportswriter Dave Kindred, radio journalist Bob Edwards, former Kentucky Gov. John Y. Brown, Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson, former state Sen. Georgia Davis Powers, and others. Watch Online
12:30 am Sunday, March 10
- Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan in Session
- The famed live jam session by two of the greatest musicians ever to have played the blues on electric guitar - Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan. Originally recorded for the Canadian television program In Session in 1983, this was a historic meeting of two artists at a very special moment of time in their careers. [High-Definition]
- #1613 "Sam Bush and Friends"
- Newgrass originator Sam Bush joins a variety of performers onstage at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Rick Steves' Europe Travel Skills
- This special distills Rick Steves' 30 years of travel experience into practical advice on enjoying a fun, affordable, and culturally broadening trip to Europe. He covers tips on planning an itinerary, hurdling the language barrier, driving rental cars and catching trains, avoiding scams, eating well, and more. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3803 "Magical Mystery Tour Revisited" [TV-PG]
- Chronicles the behind-the-scenes story on the making of the film and provides context for "the summer of love" era that set the scene for its production. [High-Definition]
- Dusk 'til Dawn: Kentucky Rural Drive-In Theatres
- A look at the business of drive-ins in Kentucky towns. Produced by George Maranville with support from the KET Fund for Independent Productions.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1210 "Spokane (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- A 1905 bird's-eye-view map of Spokane, a necklace that flunks a critical test, and a framed photo and letters signed by President Abraham Lincoln. [High-Definition]
- Farming in the Black Patch
- The story of a family farm in Murray, Kentucky that for generations has grown dark-fired tobacco, only common to Western Kentucky and Tennessee. The process of producing dark-fired tobacco from start to finish is explored. A Michael Breeding MEDIA production.
- #204 "Love" [TV-Y]
- It's Puppy Love Day (Valentine's Day) and Razzles wants to find an extra special way to show her friends how much she loves them. Pido loves his new surfboard so much he does everything with it, except surfing. But when he accidentally breaks it, the other pups show Pido the best way to love a surfboard is to actually use it to catch a wave. [High-Definition]
- Washington Week
- #5236 [TV-RE]
- Frazier History Museum
- Follows the creation of the Frazier History Museum in Louisville as the staff collaborates with the Royal Armouries (Britain's oldest museum) to build one of the greatest collections of arms, armor, and related historical artifacts in the world. A KET production. Watch Online
- Barney & Friends
- #1106 "The New Kid/Grandpa's Visit" [TV-Y]
- When Riff meets a new friend in the park, BJ feels a little left out. Ryan learns he can't go to the movies with his friends because his Grandpa is coming to visit. [High-Definition]
- Need To Know
- #310 [TV-RE]
- Sesame Street
- #4305 "Me Am What Me Am" [TV-Y]
- A very hungry Cookie Monster is waiting for Chris to finish baking cookies, but it's hard for him to wait! Chris offers Cookie Monster carrots to eat in the meantime, and he gobbles them all up. [High-Definition]
- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1627 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Music
- #104 "Mike Havens and Blue Mountain Grass"
- Mike Havens can sing a great old Flatt and Scruggs tune with the best of them but he is well known in bluegrass circles for his original material. He performs with his band Blue Grass Mountain. [High-Definition]
- #401 "The Man Who Fell to Earth"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Kentuckian Walter Tevis' science fiction novel about an extraterrestrial who visits Earth on a mission of mercy but finds loneliness and despair instead. A 2002 KET production.
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #601 "School of Dance/Curious George Sounds Off" [TV-Y]
- Little monkeys love to dance, which is why George can't wait for Allie's dance party. After spending a night in the chicken coop, George discovers that the chickens aren't sleeping and are too tired to lay eggs. [High-Definition]
- European Journal
- #3110 "A Political Outsider Rises to The Top In Italy" [TV-G]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2822 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]