- Moyers & Company
- #209 "What We Can Learn from Lincoln" [TV-RE]
- Call The Midwife
- #102 [TV-14]
- As Jenny Lee settles into her role, there is a new arrival at Nonnatus House - Chummy. A welcome pair of extra hands, Chummy sets about showing her worth, but her overwhelming desire to please and her inability to ride a bike prove obstacles in gaining the respect of Sister Evangelina. Meanwhile, a chance encounter with Mary, a pregnant young runaway, forces Jenny to see an unfamiliar, darker side of life. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2822 "March 7, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:15 am Monday, March 11
- Telling Tales
- #113 "Ashpet"
- A mountain version of the Cinderella story, told by Appalachian storyteller Anndrena Belcher.
- From the Ground Up
- #104 "Landscape Design"
- A look at cemeteries, gardens, parks, and greenspace communities in Kentucky. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #603 "Happy Birthday, Ethel Merman" [TV-G]
- Tony Cointreau and James Russo discuss the career of Broadway's greatest star Ethel Merman.
- Call The Midwife
- #103 [TV-14]
- Jenny is placed on the district nursing roster for a few weeks. During her rounds, she attends to Joe, a gentle old soldier, and a friendship forms. At the antenatal clinic, Trixie and Cynthia enroll Winnie as a new patient. In her 40s, Winnie, seems upset by her pregnancy. By contrast, her husband, Ted, is overjoyed. [High-Definition]
- The Feuds of Bloody Breathitt: Kentucky's Untold Story
- For more than 40 years, Breathitt County was home to the most violent and destructive feuds the United States has ever known. This film looks at that forgotten history as told by the descendants of the feudists and some of Breathitt County's most colorful characters.
- How Hollywood Does It
- #109 "Cinematography"
- This program examines what a camera operator is responsible for in creating the look the director desires. [High-Definition]
- Four Days at Dragon*Con
- Every Labor Day weekend, tens of thousands descend upon Atlanta for the largest convention of pop-culture fandom in the Southeast. From science fiction celebrities and their obsessive fans to colorfully-costumed characters engaged in mock combat, this program explores the "Woodstock for nerds" known as Dragon*Con. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3803 "Magical Mystery Tour Revisited" [TV-PG]
- Chronicles the behind-the-scenes story on the making of the film and provides context for "the summer of love" era that set the scene for its production. [High-Definition]
- Coal in Kentucky
- For over two hundred and fifty years coal mining has been a part of Kentucky's history. Through the voices of coal industry professionals, activists, politicians, and everyday people, this documentary examines the significance of this history, what it means today, and how we will move forward to responsibly mine coal while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of Kentucky's citizens, the environment, and the economy. [High-Definition]
- Secrets of Highclere Castle
- It may be more famous now than any time in its 1,300-year history as the setting of Downton Abbey, but England's Highclere Castle has its own stories to tell. See how all the inhabitants of Highclere lived and find out how the current inhabitants spend $1 million in annual upkeep funds. [High-Definition]
- Great Performances
- #3804 "The Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour" [TV-PG]
- The 1967 film is a showcase for six classic tracks including "I Am the Walrus," "The Fool on the Hill," and "Your Mother Should Know" and features John, Paul, George and Ringo as themselves. On the coach, they're joined for a series of episodic misadventures by a cast of eccentric characters. [High-Definition]
- The Bell Witch Legend
- The story of the so-called "Bell Witch," a sinister entity that tormented a pioneer family on Tennessee's early frontier between 1817 and 1821.
- The Harps
- A short documentary about America's first serial killers who ultimately were killed in Kentucky.
- GED Connection en Espanol
- #123 "Ciencias biológicas" [TV-G]
- Examina una variedad de temas sobre las ciencias biológicas, desde la biología bsica hasta la genética y los ecosistemas.
- Market Warriors
- #111 "Antiquing In New York, NY" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to the Big Apple in search of big treasures at the Antiques Garage in the heart of New York City. They team up to find the right piece of ephemera from the 100 dealers packed into cramped quarters. Items include an antique child's rake, a woodcut of Grand Central Terminal, and an abstract painting of a woman. [High-Definition]
- The Haunting Tradition
- Retells tales of the supernatural—hauntings, strange noises, and apparitions—passed on through generations of Western Kentucky storytellers. A 1993 KET production. Watch Online
- Journeys In India
- #105 "The Far North: Amritsar, Shimla and Manali" [TV-G]
- Explore the Golden Temple, the centerpiece of the city of Amritsar, and the British influenced town of Shimla. Bill visits the resort area of Manali. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #105 "Alternate Nostril Breathing" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #101 "My Best Friend/Cleo's Fair Share" [TV-Y]
- Emily Elizabeth searches far and wide for something special for Show and Tell, then finds the perfect thing right under her nose. Cleo gets a new toy and doesn't want to share it. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #414 "Jim Waters"
- A discussion with Jim Waters, president of the Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1717 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #110 "Honey Seekers" [TV-Y]
- Martin and Chris uncover the amazing relationship between the Honey guide bird and Honey badger. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Health
- #804 "Surgical Treatment of Chest Disease"
- Dr. Michael Bousamra, a Louisville surgeon with University Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates, discusses chest disease and surgical treatment for it. Watch Online
- #1208 "The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes a Stand" [TV-Y]
- It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. [High-Definition]
- #3344 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #403 "Tin Can Buddha: Shades of Blue"
- Tin Can Buddha (Mitch Ivanoff, Rodney Hatfield, and Lee Carroll) is joined by Caroline Dahl, Harry Pickens, Gail Wynters and other Kentucky performers in a blues- and piano-focused concert recorded at the Kentucky Center for the Arts. A 2011 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online