- Moyers & Company
- #210 "Ending The Silence On Climate Change" [TV-RE]
- Call The Midwife
- #105 [TV-14]
- Jenny cares for Peggy's brother Frank when he is diagnosed with cancer. As Jenny tends to Frank, the other residents of Nonnatus House become involved in helping Fred with his latest money-making venture - a pig named Evie. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2823 "March 14, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
12:15 am Monday, March 18
- Telling Tales
- #114 "Mutsmag"
- The story of a humble gift and a brave little girl, told by Appalachian storyteller Anndrena Belcher.
- From the Ground Up
- #105 "Architecture of Industry"
- Buildings and structures built for both large and small industries in Kentucky. A 1991 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #613 "William Ivey Long" [TV-G]
- A conversation with costume designer and chairperson of the American Theatre Wing William Ivey Long.
- Call The Midwife
- #106 [TV-14]
- Sister Monica Joan is found wandering near the docks and returned to Nonnatus House by the police. Her adventure takes its toll on her health and she develops pneumonia. She finds herself in trouble with the law when she is accused of theft. Chummy is worried when her mother decides to make a trip to "inspect" her new beau. [High-Definition]
- Coal in Kentucky
- For over two hundred and fifty years coal mining has been a part of Kentucky's history. Through the voices of coal industry professionals, activists, politicians, and everyday people, this documentary examines the significance of this history, what it means today, and how we will move forward to responsibly mine coal while protecting the health, safety, and welfare of Kentucky's citizens, the environment, and the economy. [High-Definition]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #110 "Sound"
- Investigates the various types of sound, how they are recorded, and how they are incorporated in a film. [High-Definition]
- Flagler's Train: The Florida Keys Over-Sea Railroad
- A look at the human struggles and technological achievements behind the Florida East Coast Railway. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #1903 "Woody Guthrie: Ain't Got No Home" [TV-PG]
- Virtually every American who has listened to the radio or gone to summer camp knows Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land," and his music has been recorded by everyone from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Irish rock band U2. The complex story of America's signature folk singer/songwriter is filled with frenetic creative energy and a treasure trove of cultural history—as well as personal imperfections and profound family tragedy. [High-Definition]
- The Battle of Mill Springs
- Byron Crawford hosts a new look at the Civil War battle fought on the north side of the Cumberland River in what is present day Nancy, Ky., in January 1862, a Union victory at which the dead included Confederate Brig. Gen. Felix Zollicoffer.
- Century in the Sun: Henry Flagler & The Making of Modern Florida
- Florida's dramatic transformation from America's last frontier into the fourth largest state in the U.S. The film chronicles how Standard Oil magnate Henry Flagler arrived in Florida in the late 1800s, built a railroad and hotel empire on the last American frontier, and launched a population boom that lasted a hundred years. [High-Definition]
- The Civil War in Kentucky
- Chronicles Kentucky's role in the Civil War from 1861 until the Confederate retreat from the state in October 1862. Watch Online
- Tuba U: Basso Profundo
- Follows an unusual 22-piece musical ensemble into the recording studio, across the U.S., and onto the stage of renowned Carnegie Hall. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection en Español
- #124 "Ciencias de la tierra y del espacio" [TV-G]
- Temas sobre geología, astronomía y meteorología, entre los que se incluyen terremotos, formación de la Tierra, ciclos naturales y conceptos bsicos sobre el clima y la energía.
- Market Warriors
- #112 "Antiquing In New Milford, CT" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to New Milford, Connecticut, home to Elephant Trunk Country Flea Market, where they are challenged to find something metal. Some notable finds include a pyrography chair and a slant front desk. This week's items are sent to Ken Farmer's Auctions in Radford, Virginia. [High-Definition]
- Journeys In India
- #106 "Agra and Its Environs" [TV-G]
- Tour the Agra Fort and learn its role in the incredible history behind the Taj Mahal's construction. Bill goes to Fatehpur Sikri, a former Mughal capital, which was created of red sandstone and displays the influence of its Hindu and Mughal roots. [High-Definition]
- Call to War
- Kentucky actor Matt Long introduces the contrasting true stories of two young Kentuckians in the Civil War. William Horsfall left his Newport home and went on to become the youngest Congressional Medal of Honor winner in history at the age of 14. But 15-year-old Asa Lewis from Barren County left the army to go home and harvest crops to feed his starving family, only to be court-martialed upon his return and then executed. Produced by Dorian Walker of Bowling Green with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #110 "Soothe Your Nerves" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #106 "Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends" [TV-Y]
- The dog friends remember how Cleo shook things up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. Cleo gets a new doggie playground and starts hanging out with Mac, ignoring Clifford and T-Bone. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #418 "Terry Mills"
- A discussion with State Representative Terry Mills (D-Lebanon). [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1722 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #114 "Tazzy Chris" [TV-Y]
- When Martin and Chris assist the Tasmanian Wildlife Service in tagging endangered Tasmanian devils, they discover that Zach Varmitech has begun kidnapping them to create a ferocious new Zachbot. And, to make matters worse, a malfunction in Chris' Creature Power Suit has Chris transforming erratically and uncontrollably into a Tazzy Devil and back again! As the Wild Kratts team works to foil Zach's horrible plot, Chris experiences what being a Tasmanian devil is all about and the gang discovers that a healthy ecosystem contains both predators and scavengers. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Health
- #805 "Cervical Spine Injuries"
- Dr. Richard T. Holt discusses cervical spine injuries. Watch Online
- #1308 "Fernlets by Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker" [TV-Y]
- Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes a big hit. Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! [High-Definition]
- #3351 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #401 "Painting with Glass"
- This documentary by Seattle independent producer Marc C. Pingry follows the creation of Kentucky stained-glass artist Guy Kemper's large public art commission for a major light rail station in Seattle. From Kemper's Woodford County design studio to German fabrication plant visits, to the installation and opening, the process is followed from conception to completion. [High-Definition] Watch Online