6:00 am EST
- #1308 "Fernlets by Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker" [TV-Y]
- Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes a big hit. Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! [High-Definition]
- #3351 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky Muse
- #401 "Painting with Glass"
- This documentary by Seattle independent producer Marc C. Pingry follows the creation of Kentucky stained-glass artist Guy Kemper's large public art commission for a major light rail station in Seattle. From Kemper's Woodford County design studio to German fabrication plant visits, to the installation and opening, the process is followed from conception to completion. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Filson Presents
- #103 "Estill Curtis Pennington - Country Mice and City Slickers"
- American culture historian Ellis Curtis Pennington compares and contrasts the decorative styles and seminal events of Lexington and Louisville. [High-Definition]
- Martha Speaks
- #308 "TD's Magic/Scaredy Cat" [TV-Y]
- TD has found the best birthday gift of all time for his cousin CD - he's going to put on a magic show at his party. TD wants to really "wow" the crowd, so the bigger the trick, the better. But what happens when his magic gets out of control? To escape a storm, the kids and dogs retreat into the Boxwood's house. TD, Alice, and Helen decide to tell spooky stories to pass the time. But as spooky things start happening in the house, they wonder if their stories might be a little too real. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #411 "Jim Porter and Portland Museum/Glaciologist Keith Mountain/Ford Edsel/Paula Campbell/Louisville Bach Society" [TV-G]
- He listed his own height as 6 ft., 21 in., a look at Louisville's giant Jim Porter, and future plans to honor him at the newly-renovated Portland Museum; UofL geology professor Keith Mountain, a climatologist specializing in glaciology, talks about his work with glaciers throughout the world and the impact humans may be having on climate change; the 50th anniversary of rise and fall of the Ford Edsel, which was manufactured in Louisville; an interview with Paula Campbell of Louisville's Junior League; and the Louisville Bach Society, headed by Melvin Dickinson and headquartered in his home, celebrated its 45th anniversary in 2009. A 2009 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #109 "Curious George, Dog Counter/Squirrel for a Day" [TV-Y]
- George brings dogs from a Dog Show to the apartment. George decides to try to store food in the ground like Jumpy Squirrel. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1722 "Tallahassee, FL" [TV-G]
- Comment on Kentucky
- #3920 "Mar. 15, 2013"
- Journalists from around the state discuss news of the day with host Ferrell Wellman. Guests: Jack Brammer, political writer, Lexington Herald-Leader; Jessie Halladay, social services reporter, Louisville Courier-Journal; and Kenny Colston, Frankfort bureau chief, Kentucky Public Radio. A KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #111 "Flight of a Penguin/Let's Go Fly a Kite" [TV-Y]
- Sally and Nick meet Percy the penguin and learn that not all birds fly. The Cat takes Sally and Nick to Huff-Puff-Maguff to fly a kite. [High-Definition]
- #107 "Reading a Map, Using the Dictionary, Math: How To Find an Average"
- Olympic track star Florence Griffith Joyner introduces a segment in which skaters Tai Babalonia and Randy Gardner calculate an average. An animated segment shows how to look up a word in a dictionary, and New York artist Esperanza Cortez shares her battle with dyslexia.
- Roundabout U
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Super Why!
- #163 "The Big Game" [TV-Y]
- Whyatt wants to play baseball better, but he keeps missing the ball. The superhero readers jump into The Big Game and join some fairytale heroes gearing up for their big soccer match against their storybook foes. With the help of Super Why and his friends, Cinderella and her team work on their game skills to prevent the Big Bad Wolf's team from huffing, puffing, and blowing them right off the field! [High-Definition]
- GED Connection
- #120 "Civics and Government" [TV-G]
- Explores the foundations and structure of American government and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
- Head of the Holler
- #203 "Lee Smith"
- Silas House, director of Berea College's Appalachian Center, talks with Lee Smith, author of Mrs. Darcy and the Blue-Eyed Stranger, Saving Grace, and other works. [High-Definition]
- Dinosaur Train
- #213 "Dinosaur Train Submarine: Otto Opthalmosaurus/King Meets Crystal" [TV-Y]
- The Conductor takes the family deep under the sea in a brand-new invention, the Dinosaur Train Submarine! During a day at Troodon Town Music Festival, the Pteranodon family and King Cryolophosaurus hear a wonderful singer named Crystal Cryolophosaurus. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection
- #101 "Orientation" [TV-G]
- An overview of the GED test and how this series and its accompanying workbooks and online lessons can help adults prepare.
- Necia Desiree Harkless ... A Renaissance Woman
- A profile of retired university professor and scholar Dr. Necia Desiree Harkless, an author, poet, musician, actress, painter, social worker, arc welder, and streetcar conductor. At 93 years-old Dr. Harkless is a true "renaissance woman" and continues to live a full and vibrant life. This program chronicles her incredible life beginning in Detroit in the early 1920s. [High-Definition]
- Sesame Street
- #4270 "Letter R Mystery" [TV-Y]
- Detective Alfie Betts is on vacation at Sesame Street and is enjoying a plate of raisin raspberry ravioli when Telly rushes in very upset because his robot and remote are missing. Then Leela enters looking for her rake and roses. When the raisin raspberry ravioli disappears, too, Detective Alfie Betts decides it's time to investigate to find out why things keep going missing. [High-Definition]
- The Best of The Joy of Painting
- #2747 "Bright Autumn Trees" [TV-G]
- Capture the exciting colors of autumn on canvas in this spectacular exhibition of trees.
- Upon This Rock
- Explores the origins, role, and activities of the black church and its leaders in Kentucky, focusing on the struggle for civil rights. Watch Online
- The Beauty of Oil Painting with Gary and Kathwren Jenkins
- #416 "Background Techniques" [TV-G]
- Gary demonstrates a few of his background techniques. [High-Definition]
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #121 "You Are Special/Daniel Is Special" [TV-Y]
- The children are putting on a show at school today, each doing something that makes them special. Dad reminds Daniel of the things that make him special, like his whimsical imagination! [High-Definition]
- Sewing with Nancy
- #2610 "Quilts from the House of Tula Pink, Part 1" [TV-G]
- Create modern free-form designs using traditional quilting methods-fast and precise. Strip quilting with wedges, supersizing a traditional design, and a scrappy fusing technique are showcased. [High-Definition]
- Conversations with Champions
- #205 "Tori Murden McClure"
- Billy Reed talks with Tori Murden-McClure, the first woman to row solo across the Atlantic and the president of Spalding University in Louisville. [High-Definition]
- Sid the Science Kid
- #121 "The Broken Wheel" [TV-Y]
- When a wheel falls off Sid's favorite toy truck, he tapes it back on. But now the wheel won't spin, and Sid wonders how exactly wheels work? At school, Sid explores how wheels are simple machines that help move all kinds of things like cars, trains, tricycles, and even toy trucks! [High-Definition]
- Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting
- #2110 "Machine Quilting Styles" [TV-G]
- Quilting educator Dawn Cavanaugh shares how to select thread and batting for a traditional, contemporary, or modern quilt. [High-Definition]
- #302 "Kite Flight/Hide and Seek" [TV-Y]
- When Frog sails away on a big kite he built, it's up to Duck and Shark to save him. Luckily for the WordFriends, Kangaroo comes along just in time to help. Will her knowledge about the letter K rescue Frog and get them all home safely? The WordFriends play a game of Hide and Seek where they have to hide behind WordThings that end in "ake." Shark is so big that it's hard for him to find a good hiding place. What "ake" word is just right for Shark to build? [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19060 [TV-RE]
- Distinguished Kentuckian
- #108 "Robert Martin" [TV-G]
- As the sixth president of Eastern Kentucky University, Robert Martin guided the school through a period of great growth between July 1960 and September 1976. Following his retirement from EKU, he was elected to the Kentucky Senate. A 1978 KET production. Watch Online
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #106 "Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends" [TV-Y]
- The dog friends remember how Cleo shook things up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. Cleo gets a new doggie playground and starts hanging out with Mac, ignoring Clifford and T-Bone. [High-Definition]
- Guiding Children Successfully
- #112 "Enjoying Life with Children" [TV-G]
- Learn how to incorporate family time in your hectic schedule. Find out how to make sure the amount of time you do have with your child is quality time.
- #506 "Caillou Explores" [TV-Y]
- Caillou learns it's much easier to find the answers you're looking for when you ask questions. Daniel comes for a visit and thinks he knows how to put together a model plane without the instructions. Caillou has fun jumping in the fall leaves with Daddy. [High-Definition]