6:00 pm EST
- Louisville Life
- #712 "Victor Mature/Spot5/Greater Louisville Inc. - Craig J. Richard/Claudia Sanders Dinner House"
- Learn about legendary Hollywood star Victor Mature, the latest person elected to Louisville's Hometown Heroes program; visit Spot5, where staff and teachers have created an art supply store, gallery, and teaching studio; an interview with Craig J. Richard, the new president and CEO of Greater Louisville Inc.; and experience the southern hospitality and cooking of Claudia Sanders Dinner House. A 2013 KET production hosted by Candyce Clifft. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Classic Gospel
- #810 "Israel Homecoming" [TV-G]
- The Homecoming Family performs "I Have Returned," "Because He Lives," and "The Holy City" in Israel. [High-Definition]
- #808 "Raul Malo & Brigid Kaelin" [TV-G]
- Raul Malo, founder and frontman of the Grammy-winning, multi-platinum band the Mavericks, performs material from his album, Lucky One. Brigid Kaelin's latest album, West 28th Street, is part country, part vaudeville, and all-Americana.
- The Red Green Show
- #110 "The Electrical Project" [TV-G]
- The Possum Lodge members protest the utilities company and try to generate their own electricity.
- Kentucky Life
- #622 "Robert Penn Warren/Pennyroyal Museum" [TV-G]
- The home of Pulitzer Prize-winning poet and novelist Robert Penn Warren, author of All the King's Men, at Guthrie in Todd County and a museum exhibit in Hopkinsville that pays tribute to early 20th-century "psychic healer" Edgar Cayce. A 2000 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. Watch Online
- History Detectives
- #307 "Doc Holliday's Watch/Civil War Female Soldiers/Japanese Internment Camp Artwork" [TV-G]
- A pawn store clerk in Tulsa, OK has a watch that may have been a gift from frontier lawman Wyatt Earp to dentist, gambler, and gunman "Doc" Holliday—perhaps in gratitude for his help at the OK Corral. A Louisiana resident wonders whether the fine-boned, slight-figured soldier featured in a Civil War photograph is actually a woman in disguise. And an intern at a San Francisco historical archive shows a set of 10 postcard-size watercolors painted on the back of a Japanese-American internment notice from 1942.
- Live Music: The Tim Krekel Story
- Filmmaker Morgan Atkinson examines the career of the famed rock musician and country music songwriter from Louisville who passed away in 2009. From his early days as lead guitarist for Jimmy Buffett to his role as a celebrated singer/songwriter, Atkinson follows the development of Krekel's craft while showing the struggle of sustaining a life in music.
- Kentucky Afield
- #2926 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition]
- Movie Classics
- #1037 "Eight Men Out" [TV-PG]
- Disgruntled Chicago White Sox players stand trial for allegedly throwing the 1919 World Series for mobster Arnold Rothstein. John Cusack, Clifton James, and Michael Lerner star. (1988) [High-Definition]
- Last of the Summer Wine
- #1047 "The Three Astaires" [TV-PG]
- Foggy enlists Compo and Clegg to help out at the church concert.
- Settlement Schools of Appalachia
- In the late 19th century, college-educated young women of the Bluegrass, influenced by the progressive movement, established several community schools in isolated areas of Eastern Kentucky. This 1995 KET production looks at the early history, growth, and contemporary roles of these Appalachian community institutions.
- Keeping Up Appearances
- Hyacinth decides that she and Richard should have a weekend at a golfing hotel.
- Are You Being Served?
- #104 "Camping In"
- A transport strike means that everyone must spend the night at the store.
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #909 "Along Highway 62" [TV-G]
- In a special expanded edition, host Dave Shuffett tours Kentucky by driving from Maysville to Wickliffe on U.S. 62. Stops along the way include visits to Georgetown, Versailles, Bardstown, Elizabethtown, Central City, Princeton, and Paducah. A 2003 KET production. Watch Online
- As Time Goes By
- Lionel's father is getting married, but on the wedding day events go awry.
- Austin City Limits
- #3803 "Bonnie Raitt/Mavis Staples" [TV-PG]
- Bonnie Raitt and Mavis Staples showcase classic R&B, blues, and pop. Raitt presents songs from her latest album Slipstream, while Staples performs songs from You Are Not Alone and Staple Singers classics. [High-Definition]
- #1612 "Act of Congress"
- Act of Congress, an acoustic band from Birmingham, AL, perform at the 3rd annual International Newgrass Festival. A 2012 KET production. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Scott & Bailey
- #106 [TV-PG]
- A car narrowly misses Rachel as she is walking home. The team investigate a teenager shot dead at home. Meanwhile, Rachel's career hangs in the balance as Gill discovers just how far she has gone in pursuit of love, and Janet needs to end her affair once and for all. [High-Definition]
- #2911 "River of No Return" [TV-PG]
- A young couple spends their year-long honeymoon living in a protected wilderness area in Idaho. [High-Definition]
- The William T. Young Story
- A rare glimpse of one of Kentucky's most extraordinary businessmen, horseman William T. Young, whose philanthropic and community contributions have had a major impact on the Commonwealth. The story is told through interviews with Young and his family, friends, and business colleagues and is narrated by his friend Tommy Smothers. A 2002 KET production.
- Call The Midwife
- #104 [TV-PG]
- A baby girl, recently delivered by Jenny, is snatched from her baby carriage, causing great anguish. Meanwhile, Cynthia witnesses another type of loss as she assists in the case of soon-to-be parents David and Margaret. [High-Definition]
- 180 Days: A Year Inside An American High School
- #101 [TV-PG]
- Observe a team of teachers and school leaders dealing with teenagers and pressures on the administration in one Washington, DC public high school. [High-Definition]
- #1402 "Grasstowne" [TV-G]
- Featuring legendary artists Phil Leadbetter, Steve Gulley, and Alan Bibey, Grasstowne — a virtual Bluegrass super-group — brings their seasoned brand of Bluegrass talent to the 2008 Renfro Valley Bluegrass Music Festival. A 2009 KET production.