6:00 am EDT
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #501 "Tip-Top Trio" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #125 "Clothes Don't Make the Dog/Short-Changed" [TV-Y]
- T-Bone gets a new sweater, but he's too embarrassed to wear it after Mac teases him about it. Emily Elizabeth worries about all the attention Clifford is paying to Skyscraper Jackson, a visiting basketball player. [High-Definition]
- Leadership Landscape
- #110 "Jeff Van Note"
- A discussion with former NFL football player Jeff Van Note.
- Body Electric
- #1713 "Acapulco, Mexico" [TV-G]
- Wild Kratts
- #131 "Masked Bandits" [TV-Y]
- As the team prepares for a creature costume party, Jimmy is sure there is a ghost or monster living with them. [High-Definition]
- The Civil War in Kentucky
- Chronicles Kentucky's role in the Civil War from 1861 until the Confederate retreat from the state in October 1862. Watch Online
- #604 "Muffy's Soccer Shocker/Brother, Can You Spare A Clarinet?" [TV-Y]
- Muffy is proud that her father is the new coach of the soccer team—until he starts exhausting everyone on the squad with drills like the piston, the muffler, and, worst of all, the shock absorber. Tryouts for the Young Person's Orchestra are coming to town, and everyone thinks Binky is a shoo-in. So why is he suddenly refusing to play his clarinet in band practice? [High-Definition]
- #4008 [TV-RE]
- Martha Speaks
- #208 "Paws and Effect/The Trouble with Teddy" [TV-Y]
- When Martha gets a piece of glass in her paw, everyone realizes that littering hurts more than the environment. Teddy, a neighborhood dog, is sick, and Martha tries to diagnose him. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #811 "Gene Wilhoit"
- Bill's guest is Gene Wilhoit, the new director of the University of Kentucky National Center for Innovation in Education. Wilhoit is a former Kentucky Department of Education commissioner and has been director of the Council of Chief State School Officers in Washington for the last six years. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Curious George
- #124 "Keep Out Cows/Curious George and the Missing Piece" [TV-Y]
- George loves Leslie the cow, but do she and her friends have to keep eating all those beautiful wildflowers? George discovers a bone buried in the ground and is convinced that it's part of a dinosaur. [High-Definition]
- Body Electric
- #1713 "Acapulco, Mexico" [TV-G]
- Kentucky Life
- #1813 "John Cohen/Today's Special-Weaver's Hot Dogs/Shepherdsville Train Crash/The Double Dans"
- Meet photographer John Cohen, who came to eastern Kentucky in the late 1950s and captured the region's landscape, people, and music; in Laurel County, Dave enjoys Today's Special at the longtime London landmark, Weaver's Hot Dogs; the Shepherdsville train crash of 1917 is still regarded as the worst in Kentucky's history; and meet Australian horse trainers The Double Dans, who have made Nicholasville their second home. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- #125 "Sniff and Seek/Aye Aye!" [TV-Y]
- Sally is not sure what her favorite smell is so she plays sniff and sneak with Whiffy the skunk. The kids meet Aiya, the Aye Aye, in the forest of Spookywoowoo. [High-Definition]
- #117 "Buying a House, Using a Thesaurus, Reading a Utility Bill"
- A couple of first-time home buyers learn how to read a mortgage chart, Question Man works on understanding his utility bill, and Street Beat shows how to evaluate written information. Four students from California, calling themselves the Freedom Writers, use pen and paper to fight prejudice and intolerance. Also: how to use a thesaurus, a pop quiz about volunteering, and the word anomaly.
- Kentucky Health
- #815 "Laughter In Medicine"
- A discussion about laughter in medicine. Watch Online
- Super Why!
- #102 "Hansel and Gretel" [TV-Y]
- Peter Piper is angry at Red because she took his peppers without asking, and the Super Readers are trying to help Hansel and Gretel out of a sticky (sweet) situation. They get the witch's side of the story while Red learns to be more considerate. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection
- #127 "Passing the GED Math Test" [TV-G]
- Advice on what to expect from and how to prepare for the GED math test, including information on the calculator used on the test.
- Figaro! Living in the Moment of a Character
- Singers from The Louisville School of Music and the Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice, Poland perform The Marriage of Figaro thousands of miles apart. Extensive filming throughout the production's three-month period provides insight into the rigorous schedule of its performers and behind-the-scenes of all the departments that brought the audience to its feet.
- Dinosaur Train
- #136 "Elmer Elasmosaurus/Dinosaur Block Party" [TV-Y]
- Buddy is not happy about travelling underwater until he sees spectacular sights under the sea. The Pteranodon family hosts a block party to introduce their new neighbors. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection
- #101 "Orientation" [TV-G]
- An overview of the GED test and how this series and its accompanying workbooks and online lessons can help adults prepare.
- Sesame Street
- #4261 "The Shape O' Bots" [TV-Y]
- Telly, Elmo, and Rosita are playing Shape-O-Bots, robots that actually transform into shapes to help people. Andy, a guy in need of shapes, rushes in and explains that he needs an octagon to help stop people from crashing into him. [High-Definition]
- Gary Spetz's Painting Wild Places! with Watercolors
- #401 "Maroon Bells (Part 1)" [TV-G]
- After making a drawing of Colorado's Maroon Bells on watercolor paper, Gary creates the painting's base foundation of colors and values.
- Scheewe Art Workshop
- #1213 "Window-Flower Box" [TV-G]
- A country window sporting a flowerbox full of colorful accents.
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
- #108 "Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom" [TV-Y]
- Daniel visits the Post Office and joins Mr. McFeely on his "speedy delivery" to give Dad a special letter! Daniel wants to make banana bread for Mom Tiger and visits Baker Aker's Bakery to learn about the bread-making process. [High-Definition]
- Sew It All
- #506 "Shift In Thought, Brini Maxwell" [TV-G]
- Create a shift dress that suits your personal style. [High-Definition]
- Profiles Everett McCorvey, director of the opera program at the University of Kentucky, as he tours from West Virginia to Brazil with the American Spiritual Ensemble and mounts a stage production of Mozart's Don Giovanni. Produced by Eren McGinnis and Ari Palos with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Sid the Science Kid
- #133 "Sid's Holiday Adventure" [TV-Y]
- Sid loves celebrating the winter holidays where he lives, because it's always sunny and warm. But this year, Sid and his family are visiting relatives where it's chilly and cold. Sid wonders why it can't be warm everywhere? At school, Sid discovers that temperatures are different all over the world! [High-Definition]
- Martha's Sewing Room
- #3205 "Creative Circles" [TV-G]
- Home decor pillow embellished using a circular attachment on the sewing machine, sew booking page embellished with a felting machine, "Dining In Lace" segment for machine embroidery, and serging with stretchy fabrics.
- Jewish Kentucky
- The majority of Jewish Kentuckians immigrated in waves from Germany, Eastern Europe, or by virtue of religious intolerance. This special describes how a family from each of these categories found its way to the Commonwealth.
- #111 "Boppin' with the Bug Band/Shuffleword" [TV-Y]
- Ant is featuring WordWorld bands on his radio show. When Pig and Ant get into an argument while playing Shuffleword, Pig storms off with the consonants and Ant storms off with the vowels. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #19077 [TV-RE]
- In Performance at the Governor's Mansion
- #101 "Series Premiere: Showcase of Kentucky Talent"
- A mini-gala spotlighting Kentucky performing artists: Tim Lake and the Little Big Band, students from the Governor's School for the Arts, Miss Kentucky Veronica Duka, and Everett McCorvey and Alicia Helm. Sky Yancey hosts. A 1997 KET production.