- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1632 [TV-RE]
- The Four Seasons of Goose Pond
- This adventure showcases one of the most famous restored wetlands for migratory birds in America. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #101 "Master of Still Life: Mary Ann Currier"
- The still lifes and other paintings of Louisvillian Mary Ann Currier are recognized as remarkable contributions to American realism. And her influence as a teacher has shaped generations of young Kentucky artists. Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, April 15
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #812 "Elena Passarello"
- Bill talks with writer Elena Passarello, an assistant professor of English at Oregon State University and a visiting professor in the MFA program at Murray State University. Her debut nonfiction collection, Let Me Clear My Throat, explores the human voice in popular performance. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Call The Midwife
- #203 [TV-14]
- Jenny becomes increasingly uneasy when she finds herself working under an intimidating surgeon. The nuns and midwives meet a forthright pair of identical twins, one of whom is pregnant. [High-Definition]
- European Journal
- #3115 "France - Where Working Moms Are Welcome" [TV-G]
- News Quiz
- #2826 "April 11, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #101 "Lilley Cornett Woods"
- The Lilley Cornett Woods National Natural Landmark and state wildlife refuge is one of Kentucky's few remaining tracts of virgin forest. Of the 90 species of trees and shrubs found here, the oldest pre-date the pilgrim's arrival at plymoth Rock.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1551 "Entrepreneurs/The Fiera Series - Guest: Kathy Gregory" [TV-G]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4310 "Mr. Selfridge, Part 3" [TV-PG]
- Ellen's future as the Spirit of Selfridge is on the line. Renowned ballerina Anna Pavlova causes a sensation at the store. Rose makes a revelation to her doting portrait painter, Roddy. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #809 "Simple Pleasures, Hidden Treasures" [TV-G]
- In a two-hour special, host Dave Shuffett finds all kinds of uniquely Kentucky delights, including an Appalachian chef, a rodeo team, a jeweler inspired by nature, and some long-timers—a couple still keeping house after 72 years of marriage and a family that has been farming the same land for 150 years. He visits a coal camp, a country music store, the Corvette Museum, the Kirchoff Bakery, the Mother of God Catholic Church, and the Louisville Zoo and goes to beloved landmarks like Cumberland Falls, the Land Between the Lakes, and the Red River Gorge, as well as lesser-known jewels such as the Goddard Covered Bridge and the Parkette Drive-In. A 2002 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #616 "Elaine Stritch's 88th Birthday Bash" [TV-G]
- Scene-stealer Elaine Stritch reminisces fondly about her career in this freewheeling conversation.
- How Hollywood Does It
- #102 "The Golden Age"
- This program focuses on the classical Hollywood era of 1928 through the 1950s. The hosts discuss and present clips from some of the films which made this era of Hollywood so memorable. [High-Definition]
- Orchestra of Exiles
- The story of Bronislaw Huberman's four-year odyssey which culminated, in 1936, with the creation of a top-flight symphony orchestra in the desert of Palestine to save Jews from the Holocaust. [High-Definition]
- Ted Bassett: A Kentucky Gentleman
- Discover the extraordinary life of the longtime Keeneland Race Course executive Ted Bassett, a native Kentuckian who was a decorated World War II marine and former head of the state police. Through interviews with friends, colleagues, and contemporaries a picture emerges of a humble, self-effacing man who, believing in service to others, achieved great things. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Defiant Requiem: Voices of Resistance
- The story of the concentration camp Jewish artists, musicians, poets and writers incarcerated in the Nazi concentration camp "Terezin" in the Czech Republic. The inmates of Terezin stood up to their Nazi oppressors and fought back with art and music. [High-Definition]
- The Truth About Exercise with Michael Mosley
- Michael Mosley explores the new and surprising truths about exercise and why we all respond to it differently. [High-Definition]
- Sally Brown: Force of Nature
- Louisville's Sally Brown is known for her worldwide support and activity on behalf of the environment and historic preservation. Narrated by Joanne Woodward, this 2006 KET production explores her life and work through interviews with Brown herself as well as family members, friends, and national political figures. Watch Online
- Memory, art, and hell collide as an Auschwitz survivor finally confronts the horrors of his past after 50 years of silence. [High-Definition]
- GED Connection en Español
- #128 "Sentido de los números" [TV-G]
- Examina el lenguaje de la matematica, y como se pueden utilizar la l?gica y el sentido comen para poder resolver problemas numericos.
- Market Warriors
- #114 "Antiquing In Chicago, Il" [TV-PG]
- The pickers must find something from the 1970s at the Randolph Street Market in Chicago, Illinois. Notable finds include a pair of mid-century fiberglass chairs, a modern coffee table, and an Aunt Jemima clock. [High-Definition]
- Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney
- Chronicles Louisville native Louis Brandeis' years as a private attorney in turn-of-the-century Boston and his contested appointment to the Supreme Court in 1916.
- Journeys In India
- #110 "Gir: The Last Refuge of the Lion" [TV-G]
- Bill tracks a lion, spotted deer, owls, and parrots in the desert of Gujurat and meets a local dance group who is preserving the traditional dances of the area people. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #504 "Good Vibrations" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #124 "Who Me, Jealous?/A Bunny in a Haystack" [TV-Y]
- When Mrs. Diller takes care of her sister's puppy for a weekend, Cleo thinks she has to "out-cute" the youngster to compete. Emily Elizabeth brings home the class rabbit, and the dogs learn what a big responsibility it is to have a pet. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #423 "C.B. Akins"
- A discussion with C.B. Akins. [High-Definition]