- Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly
- #1633 [TV-RE]
- Call The Midwife
- #204 [TV-14]
- Jenny needs all her midwifery skill when she assists at the birth of a baby born with spina bifida. Nonnatus House plays host to an acquaintance of Chummy's - an eccentric cleric who befriends Jane. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #102 "Mountain Music Gatherin'"
- For more than three decades, players and fans of traditional music have assembled annually at the J.P. Fraley Mountain Music Gatherin' in Olive Hill for performances by master musicians and rising young stars as well as come-one, come-all day and night jam sessions. Watch Online
12:30 am Monday, April 22
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #813 "Dr. Gary Small"
- Bill talks to Dr. Gary Small, director of the UCLA Longevity Center and author of a number of memory books including The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- European Journal
- #3116 "Putting a military tank in your garage - A Ukrainian phenomenon" [TV-G]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4311 "Mr. Selfridge, Part 4" [TV-PG]
- Spunky shop girl Agnes Towler returns to work. But all is not well, as Harry and Rose face a moment of truth, Ellen confronts Harry, and alcohol, pills, and driving under the influence take their toll. [High-Definition]
- News Quiz
- #2827 "April 18, 2013" [TV-G]
- [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky's Natural Heritage
- #102 "The Red River Gorge"
- Explore the Red River Gorge, a canyon system on the Red River in east-central Kentucky. Much of the Gorge is located inside the Daniel Boone National Forest and has been subsequently reserved as the Red River Gorge Geological Area. It has been designated a National Natural Landmark.
- Scully/The World Show
- #1552 "Entrepreneurs/The Fiera Series - Guest: Michel Gendreau" [TV-G]
- Kentucky Life on the Road
- #709 "Along Highway 60" [TV-G]
- In a special expanded edition, host Dave Shuffett takes a nostalgic tour of Kentucky by driving from Ashland to Paducah on U.S. 60. Stops include a drive-in restaurant, Grayson Lake, Calumet Farm, the state capitol, a Frankfort memorial to African-American Civil War veterans, a Louisville blues bar, Brandenburg, an Owensboro pastry shop, Camp Breckinridge, Smithland, and the Swan Lake Wildlife Management Area. A 2001 KET production. Watch Online
- Theater Talk
- #617 "Top Casting Directors Explain It All" [TV-G]
- Master casting directors James Calleri, Tara Rubin, and Bernie Telsey discuss being "gatekeepers" to getting parts in theater, television, and films.
- The Bletchley Circle
- #101 [TV-14]
- Susan gathers her old friends Millie, Lucy, and Jean to try to solve a string of London murders. [High-Definition]
- How Hollywood Does It
- #103 "Directing"
- Explore films from major directors of cinema and learn how a script is formatted. [High-Definition]
- Orchestra of Exiles
- The story of Bronislaw Huberman's four-year odyssey which culminated, in 1936, with the creation of a top-flight symphony orchestra in the desert of Palestine to save Jews from the Holocaust. [High-Definition]
- The Central Park Five
- This film examines the rape of a Central Park jogger in 1989, the media response and the public outcry it triggered, and the miscarriage of justice that followed it, probing the larger issues of our nation's past. [High-Definition]
- Living the Story: The Civil Rights Movement in Kentucky
- Based on interviews collected for the Civil Rights Movement in Kentucky Oral History Project, this documentary explores Kentucky's civil rights history and presents the personal experiences of men and women who recall life in a segregated society and the struggle to bring about social justice. Produced by Arthur Rouse and Joan Brannon for the Kentucky Oral History Commission/Kentucky Historical Society. Betsy Brinson, executive producer. Watch Online
- EcoSense for Living
- #101 "Household Tips" [TV-G]
- Learn some household tips for saving money while going easier on the planet.
- GED Connection en Español
- #129 "Solución de problemas" [TV-G]
- Proceso para resolver problemas basicos matematicos, ya sea en uno o en varios pasos.
- Market Warriors
- #119 "Antiquing In Rochester, Mn" [TV-PG]
- The pickers head to the annual Gold Rush Show where the pickers are paired up to find something French. Some key finds include a Chinese sandalwood box, an antique radio, and a Limoges landscape painting. [High-Definition]
- Mammoth Cave: A Way to Wonder
- This documentary weaves together the human stories that make up the fascinating history of Mammoth Cave National Park in south central Kentucky. [High-Definition]
- Journeys In India
- #111 "Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park" [TV-G]
- Bill explores Nepal, tours the city of Kathmandu, flies around Mount Everest, and searches for tigers from the back of an elephant in Chitwan. [High-Definition]
- Wai Lana Yoga
- #509 "Two-Hand Snake" [TV-G]
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- #130 "Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day" [TV-Y]
- Cleo learns about how to be a good houseguest when she spends a weekend at Clifford's. Mr. Bleakman is especially grumpy one day, and the dogs try doing "secret good deeds" to cheer him up. [High-Definition]
- Dialogue on Public Issues
- #412 "Richard Innes"